Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati

3 posters

Go down

Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati Empty Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati

Post  Susan Mon 24 Nov - 19:27

I sat here at my computer for a very long time trying to think of some way to lead into this story. Some witty, sarcastic opening to get your, the readers’, attention. But I just can’t think of anything other than the absolute horror of the following tale of one beautiful, happy, much loved child’s shocking demise.

Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati Ngatikaura-1

Read on only if you are brave, and I warn you some of the photos will move you to tears or acts of rage. (I almost threw my laptop.)

This happy looking little man is three year old Ngatikuara Ngati.

Every night he would climb into bed and tell his adoptive parents Kura and Finau that he loved them before clasping his little hands together to say a prayer before falling asleep in a house filled with love and security.

His bedroom was filled with toys and his walls lined with family photos. During the day Ngatikuara would play on his ukulele and sing songs on his karaoke machine. Some days he took trips to the zoo or the beach with his mum and dad who loved him dearly.

They had taken him in from Kura’s cousin Maine Ngati when she claimed to not want him, and raised him as their own.

This blissfully happy time in the family’s life would be sadly short lived.

Shortly after his third birthday, Ngatikuara was taken from the only home he had ever known by his birth mother, Maine Ngati, 32.

She had been claiming welfare payments for more children than she actually had in her care, and on the verge of being caught, needed a child fast.

Unfortunately, that child was Ngatikuara.

The South Auckland toddler was taken to a completely different environment in Otara to live with four other children, including a newborn.

He no longer had a room full of toys and photos. All he had was a dirty mattress on the floor with no blankets and no one around who loved him.

His new family spoke only English, and as the child had only ever spoken Tongan, he struggled to communicate with his new parents and siblings.

He started wetting and soiling his pants. He would remove them and try to hide the evidence, because if they were found it would inevitably lead to a brutal beating. Other reasons for him being beaten were not moving fast enough, not saying, “Yes mum,” when expected, not moving the right way and not jumping like a frog when ordered to.

The beatings were brutal, sadistic and prolonged.

On January 30, 2007, Ngatikuara did kaka (feces) in his pants.

Miane told police she was so angry at this that she picked up a stick and beat him all over his body – except his head. That she beat with her bare hands.

After the beating Maine Ngati placed the child in the bath. Police say it would have been clear at this point that the boy was clearly injured and in pain. His left arm was swollen to 1 ½ times its normal size. Instead of taking him to see a Doctor, Maine put him to bed.

Later in the day, Ngatikuara awoke, needing to use the toilet, but due to his extensive injuries, couldn’t stand up, let alone walk and he wet himself again bringing on another severe beating.

By that night, when his step father Fa’asisilia showered him, it would have been impossible to not see his massive injuries.

Fa’asisilia told police that the boy had Kaka’ed himself again that morning and to punish him, he had made the child lean against a wall and raise his feet, so that he could beat the soles. This did not add up, as the soles of the boys feet were the only thing not bruised. The other children in the house told a different story, saying that the punishment meted out by Fa’asisilia was much more brutal.

He picked up a base ball bat and beat the boy.

The police searched the house and found the baseball bat covered in Ngatikaura’s blood.
There was blood all through the house and in some places there had been an attempt to clean it up.

In Ngatikaura’s bedroom they found blood splatters on the ceiling, the result of the child being beaten while already bleeding.

By the afternoon, the boy was drifting in and out of consciousness, and had ceased breathing several times.

While Maine performed CPR, Fa’asisilia suggested calling an ambulance, but selfishly, Maine refused because, “then they will find out.”

At 5pm Fa’asisilia went off to get his Uncle who upon arriving told the couple to phone the Ambulance immediately. While on the phone, Maine told the operator that she had beaten the boy with a stick, and concerned for her own wellbeing asked, “Are you going to call the police?”

Ngatikuara was rushed to hospital where his adoptive mother Kura Kaufusi stayed with him till he died. She and her husband are still struggling with his violent death.

“My heart’s been ripped out of my body because he was our heart,” said Kura. They had tried time and again to visit Ngatikuara but no one would answer the door. They were trying all legal avenues to get their son back, and regret doing things the right way. “We should have just whisked him off someplace where he would never have been found.”

When the pathologist cut open his swollen arm, they found all the tissue had died. There was also a subdural hematoma which was 4-5 days old as well as fresher trauma to the head from the recent beating.

Maine and Fa’asisilia were charged with his murder. They were found not guilty but were found guilty of the lesser charge of manslaughter.

They were also found guilty of a separate charge of manslaughter for failing to provide medical assistance and for ill treatment of a child.

Each was sentenced to a truly pathetic eight and a half years in prison. They beat a defenseless three year old boy for days with a baseball bat and a boat oar. It’s this kind of leniency that sets precedence for any cases in the future.

R.I.P Ngatikuara Ngati. I will never forget you and your story. God Bless, sweet boy.

http://pysih.com/2008/11/23/maine-ngati-and-teusila-fa%E2%80%99asisilia/

I cannot post the photograph of this little boys body here as it is totally sickening Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati 389741

Last edited by Ambersuz on Mon 4 Jan - 16:25; edited 2 times in total
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati Empty Re: Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati

Post  Guest Mon 24 Nov - 20:21

Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati 389741 Thats as bad, if not worse than the Baby P case. I wish I hadnt looked at that link now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati Empty Re: Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati

Post  Susan Mon 24 Nov - 20:33

MsTaken wrote:Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati 389741 Thats as bad, if not worse than the Baby P case. I wish I hadnt looked at that link now.

I know and I'm sorry....I felt sick when I saw it and nearly didnt put it here but that little boy has to be here too! Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati 389741
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Mon 24 Nov - 21:20

What is going on...until i came on here i hadn't really heard of Mothers hurting or killing their children..i am so shocked at what i have read over the past month its changed my opinion on life.I thought all mothers felt like i do..i would do anything to protect my children.Why the F**k do these evil bitches have children.(sorry just so upset and angry)

God bless you...Njatikuara Ngati.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 24 Nov - 21:28

lubelle wrote:What is going on...until i came on here i hadn't really heard of Mothers hurting or killing their children..i am so shocked at what i have read over the past month its changed my opinion on life.I thought all mothers felt like i do..i would do anything to protect my children.Why the F**k do these evil bitches have children.(sorry just so upset and angry)

Its sometimes better not to see these things...but the truth is, is that more abuse goes on in the home than from outside the home....

I remember that people on Sky forum to to say to us anti McCanns that we must be perfect parents because we kept on and on about the neglect....this was intended to be an insult to us!

When I see cases like this above....all I can say is....damn i've so glad i'm a perfect mother!!!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Mon 24 Nov - 21:39

Ambersuz wrote:
lubelle wrote:What is going on...until i came on here i hadn't really heard of Mothers hurting or killing their children..i am so shocked at what i have read over the past month its changed my opinion on life.I thought all mothers felt like i do..i would do anything to protect my children.Why the F**k do these evil bitches have children.(sorry just so upset and angry)

Its sometimes better not to see these things...but the truth is, is that more abuse goes on in the home than from outside the home....

I remember that people on Sky forum to to say to us anti McCanns that we must be perfect parents because we kept on and on about the neglect....this was intended to be an insult to us!

When I see cases like this above....all I can say is....damn i've so glad i'm a perfect mother!!!!
I've got to say you guys have really well and truly opened my eyes.I've been a fence sitter for that long ..my backside hurts..only because i could never believe that parents could hurt such a beautiful sweet little girl.My views have changed..sadly.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 24 Nov - 21:50

Sadly alot of people think that way....

They seem to think that because people are rich and upper class it doesnt happen...it does though....you just need to look at the pedos there are who are doctors...judges....priests....police.....in government etc ....

None of those are lower class people and look what goes through their minds!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Mon 24 Nov - 21:59

Ambersuz wrote:Sadly alot of people think that way....

They seem to think that because people are rich and upper class it doesnt happen...it does though....you just need to look at the pedos there are who are doctors...judges....priests....police.....in government etc ....

None of those are lower class people and look what goes through their minds!
You are very right...my eyes are now wide open..thank you.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 24 Nov - 22:02

lubelle wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

I've got to say you guys have really well and truly opened my eyes.I've been a fence sitter for that long ..my backside hurts..only because i could never believe that parents could hurt such a beautiful sweet little girl.My views have changed..sadly.

Lubelle

we has mothers must be sure that our kids grow up respecting the others, even if they are poor or ugly or with problems, or black or from another religion.

that ´s the only thing we can do to make sure that thye will have a better future and maybe if all do something now, they don´t have to read this awful, terrible and sad news

RIP little one
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Nov - 15:13

I really didnt want to see that but as i'm nosy I suffer Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Nov - 19:51

How anyone can do this beggars belief Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Nov - 22:33

Oh God.....I could not believe what I was reading. They didn't get charged withg murder???? So who bloody killed him then if not them??????

I couldn't look at the link. I've had an emotional day and just looking into the eyes of that beautiful boy in that photo was enough for me....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Nov - 23:12

eddie wrote:Oh God.....I could not believe what I was reading. They didn't get charged withg murder???? So who bloody killed him then if not them??????

I couldn't look at the link. I've had an emotional day and just looking into the eyes of that beautiful boy in that photo was enough for me....

oh god no, dont look at that link. I wish I hadnt Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Nov - 23:22

Ambersuz wrote:

Im going to post this on Sky and let them see what some parents are capable of
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 13 Dec - 22:59

I just dont believe that. I've seen some crap before but that beats em all Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 14 Dec - 10:24

StGerald wrote:I just dont believe that. I've seen some crap before but that beats em all Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati 36898

I know StG...I thought the same....that one left a pain in my stomach Ngatikuara Ngati - killed by his parents Fa’asisilia & Maine Ngati 389741
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down