Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swedish t.v. interview

+25
fred
mossman
cass
Justiceforallkids
AnnaEsse
Oldartform
NoStone
Lillyofthevalley
kitti
cherry1
gillyspot
pennylane
Panda
Badboy
malena stool
tigger
matthew
mumbles
the slave
flower
Roasted Arizona
margaret
SteveT
Wintabells
wjk
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Swedish t.v. interview

Post  kitti Sun 25 Mar - 11:08

AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Iris wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:annaesse kates face looks darker too maybe she got a spray tan????

I thought that too, fake tan with 1970s pink lipstick. Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 23324 Just goes to show that money can't buy class.

lol she looks like those little girls off the american show toddlers and tiaras............

I was just thinking she looked like something American.

Miss Piggy?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 25 Mar - 11:09

She also said......'I was surprised how much the twins remember from BEFORE 2007'......surprised and scared no doubt.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 25 Mar - 11:12

kitti wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Iris wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:annaesse kates face looks darker too maybe she got a spray tan????

I thought that too, fake tan with 1970s pink lipstick. Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 23324 Just goes to show that money can't buy class.

lol she looks like those little girls off the american show toddlers and tiaras............

Miss Piggy?

Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 Piggy
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 25 Mar - 11:17

Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:
I think it was only the McCanns who could have access onto the road because their apartment was the last one. How many times has Kate publicly
stated that the Curtains were blowing and the shutter jemmied. We know that this is a blatant lie so why doesn't some Interviewer correct her.

I would have thought it would be normal practice to research the topic for discussion and ask pertinent uestions. You could see the Guy didn"t believe
her when Kate said she had written the book for her children , yet the McCanns are always treated with kid gloves, it's amazing.

Their amazing power is their victimhood - its the surest protection against challenge - anyone who challenges such poor victims is regarded as absolutely despicable. Its whats got them this far. Also no interviewer can be 100% sure their story isn`t true and I suppose what`s in the back of most peoples` minds is fear and `there but for the grace of god go I`, which makes their story even more powerful.

Morning Oldartform,

I think Joe Public is fed up with the McCanns and know that almost 5 years after Madeleine disappeared it is highly unlikely she will ever be found,
alive or dead. Certainly there are many thousands of Members of Forums and Blogs who do not believe the McCanns. If Amaral loses the case, that
will be the last straw and I will have no desire to keep on posting here on the Subject of the McCanns, it's only the Foreign threads that keep me going.
I think for us to ever know the truth, the McCanns should be interviewed in a Studio by an invited audience of pro and anti supporters each allowed to
uestiuon them . Every time they tell a lie which can be proved from the information we know to be accurate they should be fined £1,000 which will be
donated to a recognised charity experienced in searching for missing children.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 25 Mar - 11:24

AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Iris wrote:

Miss Piggy?

Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 Piggy

Even down to the curly hair lol...I was going to say Gerry looks like kermit but that would be Insulting to frogs
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 25 Mar - 11:55

Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:
I think it was only the McCanns who could have access onto the road because their apartment was the last one. How many times has Kate publicly
stated that the Curtains were blowing and the shutter jemmied. We know that this is a blatant lie so why doesn't some Interviewer correct her.

I would have thought it would be normal practice to research the topic for discussion and ask pertinent uestions. You could see the Guy didn"t believe
her when Kate said she had written the book for her children , yet the McCanns are always treated with kid gloves, it's amazing.

Their amazing power is their victimhood - its the surest protection against challenge - anyone who challenges such poor victims is regarded as absolutely despicable. Its whats got them this far. Also no interviewer can be 100% sure their story isn`t true and I suppose what`s in the back of most peoples` minds is fear and `there but for the grace of god go I`, which makes their story even more powerful.

Morning Oldartform,

I think Joe Public is fed up with the McCanns and know that almost 5 years after Madeleine disappeared it is highly unlikely she will ever be found,
alive or dead. Certainly there are many thousands of Members of Forums and Blogs who do not believe the McCanns. If Amaral loses the case, that
will be the last straw and I will have no desire to keep on posting here on the Subject of the McCanns, it's only the Foreign threads that keep me going.
I think for us to ever know the truth, the McCanns should be interviewed in a Studio by an invited audience of pro and anti supporters each allowed to
uestiuon them . Every time they tell a lie which can be proved from the information we know to be accurate they should be fined £1,000 which will be
donated to a recognised charity experienced in searching for missing children.

Hi Panda - what a good idea - the Pros would be broke in no time cos nothing they claim holds up. Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 294124
What I`m saying tho` is I know there are thousands of people who know they are lying and probably hundreds of thousands who are in doubt, the actual Interviewers cannot be seen to `upset` these poor victims. The only Interviewer I can think of that has is Sandra Felgueires. Jeremy Paxman did a good interview but obviously held back for the reasons I`ve stated. The Mcs are two powerful individuals to interview cos one is the poor victim and the other is the defensive sniper, so whichever stance the Interviewer takes its going nowhere.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 25 Mar - 12:34

Hi Oldartform,

Right Iv'e got it. It will be like uestion Time, the invited audience (no Trolls or troublemakers) and a Chairman , David Dimbleby, Panel to include
Pro McCann:- Lorraine Kelly, James Murray and Clarence Mitchell. Anti McCanns:- Sandra Figueras , Jeremy Paxman and Dr. Robert Martin.

I can visualise it now, think I need to see a Doctor.??? Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 25 Mar - 12:45

That smile and nod of appreciation by Gerry at the round of applause on being introduced (boosting his celeb ego) has made me.........

Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442 Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442 Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442 Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442 Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442

OMG even more Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442 Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442 Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 25 Mar - 13:52

NoStone wrote:That smile and nod of appreciation by Gerry at the round of applause on being introduced (boosting his celeb ego) has made me.........

Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442 Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442 Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442 Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442 Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442

OMG even more Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442 Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442 Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 477442

I'm sure they do see themselves as celebs. They've probably got Clarrie or some other agent putting out that they're available for interview. Some of those TV channels, thinking that the McCanns will increase their viewing figures, will go for it. I'm pretty sure they will be appearing once the contracts have been negotiated: list of questions in advance; money up front. Just my opinion, of course, but I don't think those two would appear unless they had control over what was to be asked and that they'd get paid.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 25 Mar - 13:58

MAYBE A BOYCOTT OF THESE INTERVIEWS WOULD GIVE THE MESSAGE OUT THAT NOONE INTERESTED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 25 Mar - 14:05

Panda wrote:

Hi Oldartform,

Right Iv'e got it. It will be like uestion Time, the invited audience (no Trolls or troublemakers) and a Chairman , David Dimbleby, Panel to include
Pro McCann:- Lorraine Kelly, James Murray and Clarence Mitchell. Anti McCanns:- Sandra Figueras , Jeremy Paxman and Dr. Robert Martin.

I can visualise it now, think I need to see a Doctor.??? Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 23324

No, just like the rest of us - wanting to see JUSTICE achieved PUBLICLY, because we`ve all been taken for idiots by the Mcs.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 25 Mar - 14:13

Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Oldartform,

No, just like the rest of us - wanting to see JUSTICE achieved PUBLICLY, because we`ve all been taken for idiots by the Mcs.

Sad to say, I don't think we will ever see it, their suit of Armour is impenetrable. I think the Review will not be an investigation as I thought and
Madeleine's disappearance will remain a mystery. I hope when the Review is completed the Portugese will close the Case and the McCanns politely
told by David Cameron to close the Fund because the chances are that Madeleine is dead and it would make the Fund a fraud to pretend it is
searching for her,.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 25 Mar - 15:59

NoStone wrote:That smile and nod of appreciation by Gerry at the round of applause on being introduced (boosting his celeb ego) has made me.........

Let's have a big round of applause please for two British doctors who went on holiday and left their three under four year old toddlers alone 5 nights in a row, wiping out one of them in the process.

Dr Kate and Dr Gerry Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 463742
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 25 Mar - 16:03

pennylane wrote:

Let's have a big round of applause please for two British doctors who went on holiday and left their three under four year old toddlers alone 5 nights in a row, wiping out one of them in the process.

And they managed to keep two of them! Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 463742
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 25 Mar - 16:09

AnnaEsse wrote:
pennylane wrote:

And they managed to keep two of them! Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 463742

I'm in awe! Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 463742
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 25 Mar - 16:11

im gonna tell my brother and sister inlaw that they can do a mcann when the baby is born because he isa policeman same thing!!!!! ( over my dead body and they wouldnt do it either)
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 25 Mar - 16:15

At the very least Kate & Gerry McCann should have been hauled over the coals of justice for leaving kids (3 of them with combined age 7) alone night after night (allegedly) and the twins should have been taken into care. But the McCann couple chose to go HIGH PROFILE and get the media on their side so they were protected (and Madeleine - who is that?) sadly.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 25 Mar - 16:24

If the truth does eventually come out those who have treated the mccanns as celebrities
those who have given them money, protected them, defended them, and those charities
who have aligned themselves with them, will all have a lot of egg on their faces, almost as much
as eggman himself!

At the end of the day they are defending the indefensible, neglect is a form of child abuse so those defending them are in effect defending child abuse (although many believe that the neglect issue is all about the covering up of something much deeper and more sinister).
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 25 Mar - 16:31

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree that neglect (abandonment) is a form of abuse.

One has to wonder how our civilised society has bred so many people who see nothing wrong with failing to establish an appropriately robust regime for protecting their young children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 25 Mar - 17:53

it all boils down to a class thing - they are drs chuck all the good drs in prison for neglect all the tapas crew no .a single mum living on a council estate . chuck her in prison and throw away the key . and anyone that now leaves the children alone gets caught doing so - were doing a mcann ive heard that term before . as i once posted a lady had a young child that had a tummy bug she ran out of nappies had to go to the all night supermarket to get more , left the child incharge of another child older than madeline and the police came . and she was taken to court - leaving children a no no but its the mcanns isnt it
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 25 Mar - 18:45

Christ knows what happened to Maddy that holiday in PDL but.......
JESUS its chilling those words from Gerry @ 40.10 "we hope for the best POSSIBLE OUT COME FOR US and Madeleine" that imo is the one and only piece of honest truth to have ever come out of Gerald McCanns mouth in nearly of 5 years.

I hope they rot in hell the pair of them and those who are protecting them Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 157799
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 25 Mar - 18:57

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Christ knows what happened to Maddy that holiday in PDL but.......
JESUS its chilling those words from Gerry @ 40.10 "we hope for the best POSSIBLE OUT COME FOR US and Madeleine" that imo is the one and only piece of honest truth to have ever come out of Gerald McCanns mouth in nearly of 5 years.

I hope they rot in hell the pair of them and those who are protecting them Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 157799

As though the outcome for them and the outcome for Madeleine were two different things.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 25 Mar - 19:00

It seems that Madeleine is more an afterthought, it would have been nice if they could have said
first - the best possible outcome for Madeleine - but sadly it would appear from what we know that they
prefer to put themselves first like deleting text messages when Madeleine was missing instead of running to look for her.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 25 Mar - 19:04

cass wrote:it all boils down to a class thing ..........

I know there are still people around who believe in "Class" (whatever it is), and it's an individual matter of perception, but I do know two things:

1. I personally don't belong to a "Class" and never have

and

2. Healy & McCann have no Class Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 25 Mar - 19:09

The End Is Nigh wrote:
cass wrote:it all boils down to a class thing ..........

I know there are still people around who believe in "Class" (whatever it is), and it's an individual matter of perception, but I do know two things:

1. I personally don't belong to a "Class" and never have

and

2. Healy & McCann have no Class Swedish t.v. interview - Page 3 25346

Someone told me recently that I was of very unfortunate (sic) breeding because I wouldn't want to bow to the queen!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next