Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swedish t.v. interview

+25
fred
mossman
cass
Justiceforallkids
AnnaEsse
Oldartform
NoStone
Lillyofthevalley
kitti
cherry1
gillyspot
pennylane
Panda
Badboy
malena stool
tigger
matthew
mumbles
the slave
flower
Roasted Arizona
margaret
SteveT
Wintabells
wjk
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Swedish t.v. interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Swedish t.v. interview

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 25 Mar - 19:17

Two things that stud out for me...

1. Whats happened to part these two! why are they suddenly sitting apart and not glued together with hands clasped.

2. How on earth do they both sit there looking at each while speaking....what do they really NOW think of each other, Kate looks horrendous imo yes she has smartened herself up but has aged terribly, Gerry well he dosen't look any different, you can tell who is taking the brunt of all this can't you!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
Swedish t.v. interview - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Swedish t.v. interview - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 25 Mar - 19:28

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Two things that stud out for me...

1. Whats happened to part these two! why are they suddenly sitting apart and not glued together with hands clasped.

2. How on earth do they both sit there looking at each while speaking....what do they really NOW think of each other, Kate looks horrendous imo yes she has smartened herself up but has aged terribly, Gerry well he dosen't look any different, you can tell who is taking the brunt of all this can't you!!

I think Kate does look much older than she does in the image I posted, which was just last year. Sybil Fawlty came to mind!

Swedish t.v. interview - Page 4 Sybilmain
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Swedish t.v. interview - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Swedish t.v. interview - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 25 Mar - 19:32

I think this sitting separately was a ploy......GM has been reading forums...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 25 Mar - 19:38

kitti wrote:I think this sitting separately was a ploy......GM has been reading forums...

I'm sure they read forums. In the early days they sat side by side and never looked at each other during interviews and there were comments in various places about this: no looks of encouragement and care when the other was speaking. They started looking at each other! They seem to have picked up hints and tips from one forum or another about how they might be expected to behave.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 25 Mar - 19:46

Kate McCann looks so haggard I almost feel sorry for her. Just days after her daughter disappeared, she looked radiant. Nearly five years later and she now looks worried.

ETA: And Gerry just looks like his arrogant and cocky self.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 25 Mar - 19:52

kitti wrote:I think this sitting separately was a ploy......GM has been reading forums...

Its there "New Wider Agenda" Swedish t.v. interview - Page 4 294124 making us nutters think that they feel confident enough to sit apart now the SY/PJ Review is on going......
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 25 Mar - 20:17

Agree, Kate was really struggling throughout the whole interview - she seemed very tense, quivery and dour as if she`s only just holding it together. Yet Gerry appeared more relaxed and confident than ever. Mind you they weren`t asked any challenging questions.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 25 Mar - 20:23

Oldartform wrote:Agree, Kate was really struggling throughout the whole interview - she seemed very tense, quivery and dour as if she`s only just holding it together. Yet Gerry appeared more relaxed and confident than ever. Mind you they weren`t asked any challenging questions.

Kate looked as though she could have cracked if they had been asked any challenging questions.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 25 Mar - 20:34

AnnaEsse wrote:
Oldartform wrote:Agree, Kate was really struggling throughout the whole interview - she seemed very tense, quivery and dour as if she`s only just holding it together. Yet Gerry appeared more relaxed and confident than ever. Mind you they weren`t asked any challenging questions.

Kate looked as though she could have cracked if they had been asked any challenging questions.

Yep agree. Wondering if she`s sensing the end of the road. His arrogance always increases the more under pressure he is. The only time he really looked beaten was when he was led out of the police station after being made an arguido. Yet, funnily enough, she didn`t.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 25 Mar - 20:43

Is tha because she did'nt answer the questions - but GM did????

I recall reading somewhere tha Myra Hindley was the arrogant one, denying any wrong doing - even when she went to prision telling the other inmates that she would be proved innicent of any involvement. She use this arrogance to her advantage for a long while till she finally cracked - whereas Brady was the weak one - and cracked mentally under the strain very early on!!???
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 25 Mar - 20:59

NoStone wrote:

Is tha because she did'nt answer the questions - but GM did????

I recall reading somewhere tha Myra Hindley was the arrogant one, denying any wrong doing - even when she went to prision telling the other inmates that she would be proved innicent of any involvement. She use this arrogance to her advantage for a long while till she finally cracked - whereas Brady was the weak one - and cracked mentally under the strain very early on!!???

One never knows for sure but I`ve always got the feeling he`s the controller and she has got sucked in because of her heavy reliance on him - could be why she felt lost without him by her side during the interview. It would be interesting to know who decided on the seating arrangements.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 25 Mar - 21:27

they maybe did not get a choice where they sat, there were 3 other guests who were on before them and all the other chairs were taken. And the lady in the orange dress (Anja Paerson, she's a ski champion) is trying hard not to burst out laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 26 Mar - 7:47

i find it hard tio believe the twins remember anything from aged 2 i know i dont i barley rememebr anything until about the age of 5 or 6 do you think the mcanns have planted memories into the twins?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 26 Mar - 7:49

Justiceforallkids wrote:i find it hard tio believe the twins remember anything from aged 2 i know i dont i barley rememebr anything until about the age of 5 or 6 do you think the mcanns have planted memories into the twins?

Planted memories? Yes, I think so since Kate stated that the twins had never spent much time with Madeleine.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 26 Mar - 7:53

AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:i find it hard tio believe the twins remember anything from aged 2 i know i dont i barley rememebr anything until about the age of 5 or 6 do you think the mcanns have planted memories into the twins?

Planted memories? Yes, I think so since Kate stated that the twins had never spent much time with Madeleine.

exactly and reilistically the twins are almost 7 right? would they remember anything pre may 4th 2007 i dont think so 5 years is a long time for a child
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 26 Mar - 9:35

I don't know about that, my son (now 15) still remembers stuff that happened when he was 18 months old. Not clearly, but it's there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 26 Mar - 10:00

im sure the twins have been told the fairy tale over and over and over , when the shit hits the fan . one of the twins will remember mr swathy im sure
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 26 Mar - 10:08

when my little one was two and a half we were going on a very special holiday. i was concerned at the time that we should wait another year or two as the smallest would not remember anything. how wrong i was. to this day he has a better memory of that holiday than his elder siblings. it is he who recounts different things we did and saw and jogs the whole family's memories, things that even i had forgotton.

my son will be seven this year so i wonder if the memories will be there at 17 for example, but they are absolutely there right now.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 26 Mar - 10:19

My personal, earliest memory was going to the hairdresser to get my hair cut for a wedding as I was going to be the flower girl. I still remember the hairdresser trying to be kind as I was screaming the place down, I didn't want my hair cut. She put me in a little booth sort of thing with a blue curtain, and said, "I will just pull this curtain and we can have our own little shop, just you and me". This would have been in 1963 and I would have been 2 and a little bit. My mother had on a navy suit with white braid round the edges, and she didn't help me, she just walked out and left me with the hairdresser.

It's been a lifelong battle to go to any hairdressers since. Believe me, if the twins really saw a swarthy eggman, they will remember.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Mon 26 Mar - 10:32

To answer the question as to why they were in Sweden. Gerry's best mate from school lives there so they probably were over for a visit and thought they'd arrange a bit more publicity whilst there!
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 26 Mar - 10:35

Thistledown wrote:To answer the question as to why they were in Sweden. Gerry's best mate from school lives there so they probably were over for a visit and thought they'd arrange a bit more publicity whilst there!

I thought it was because the book had been translated into Swedish.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 26 Mar - 10:42

Sorry folks but I don't believe the twins were in the apartment, for reasons that I have stated in other posts. However if I am wrong and the twins were in the apartment, what is there for them to remember? According to the McCanns, the twins slept through the whole commotion.

They even slept while their mother was screaming and banging her head on the wall, as she knelt on the bed and while their father was on the floor wailing like a banshee. By the way, this is the scenario, that the police found when they arrived at the apartment.

Does anyone really believe that the twins could have slept through this? I certainly don't and until I know different, I will always believe the twins were not in the apartment, on the night Madeleine was being dealt with and eventually removed, either dead or alive.

The twins, will only remember their parents version of the events of May the 3rd 2007, and their version is what they have been feeding the twins from that day, to this present day.

If everything goes pear shaped for the McCanns and they eventually end up in jail, I can only imagine the traumatic effect it will have on Sean and Amalie. They will discover everything they have been told about Madeleine's disappearance, not only by their parents, but by their extended family, was an out and out lie. How on earth they will get through this is anyone's guess.

Even if the McCanns are exonerated, the twins will find out when they are older, that their parents did play a part in Madeleine's disappearance and everything else that we know of the McCanns behaviour. The twins will also find out that the people who exonerated their parents, should this happen are corrupt and crime does pay.

Last edited by kathybelle on Mon 26 Mar - 10:43; edited 1 time in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 26 Mar - 10:42

I'll be 64 next month, and I can still remember any things about my infant life, like being wheeled around in my pushchair. I can remember shops and market stalls, who owned them and what they looked and sounded like, trips to the seaside and various towns and cities and what we saw and did there.
I can remember screaming my head off at butchers and fishmongers and my mother having to explain that I had been rushed to hospital dangerously ill and I thought that all men in white coats were doctors.
I still recall minute details of incidents and experiences which those who were older than myself at the time have had difficulty remembering.

Having said all that, my short-term memory is now slightly ragged round the edges and I make lots of 'To Do' lists! (But it's still ten times better than my OH's, who is younger than me by almost three years).

The McCanns had better beware.
If they try to create false memories they should not be surprised if the twins say: "No - it didn't happen that way!"

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Mon 26 Mar - 10:46

fred wrote:
Thistledown wrote:To answer the question as to why they were in Sweden. Gerry's best mate from school lives there so they probably were over for a visit and thought they'd arrange a bit more publicity whilst there!

I thought it was because the book had been translated into Swedish.

Possibly, but it was handy they could coincide their interview with a visit to Gerry's mate John!
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Mon 26 Mar - 13:48

Iris wrote:they maybe did not get a choice where they sat, there were 3 other guests who were on before them and all the other chairs were taken. And the lady in the orange dress (Anja Paerson, she's a ski champion) is trying hard not to burst out laughing.

Hi Iris, maybe Kate asked could she sit on Gerry's
knee or was it the other way round? Swedish t.v. interview - Page 4 294124
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4