Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panorama and Shrien Dewani, Thursday

+16
keepingmum
comperedna
Wintabells
kitti
Oldartform
mumbles
Loopdaloop
wjk
Queenie
Chris
tanszi
margaret
AnnaEsse
chrissie
marxman
fred
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Panorama and Shrien Dewani, Thursday - Page 2 Empty Re: Panorama and Shrien Dewani, Thursday

Post  kitti Thu 29 Mar - 14:13

Its a programme to contradict the channel 4 dispatches.. A while ago...

Still doesn't take the fact away that he was a closet gay, he had a boyfriend and payed other men for sex, there is proof.

Also some say he only payed the hit man the equivalent off £85 ......and that he had millions......wasn't he in debt.....and that amount off money to a poor man is alot.....he couldn't very well get a hit man for 1m and take that out off the bank....it would notice and besides ... Why pay that much when you can get away with paying less than £100...

As for saying they looked 'loved up'.....the waiter in the restaurant said they didn't even speak to each other and didnt look like they were on there honeymoon and they left there meal before they even Finished it.

I'm quit sure the 'loved up' look was an act and don't forget, she was not going to marry him just before she did, she had doubts.....she was right.

They never had sex before they got married because HE didn't want to....his religious he said....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Panorama and Shrien Dewani, Thursday - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Panorama and Shrien Dewani, Thursday - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Panorama and Shrien Dewani, Thursday - Page 2 Empty Re: Panorama and Shrien Dewani, Thursday

Post  Guest Thu 29 Mar - 23:07

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01f6qvw/Panorama_The_Honeymoon_Murder/

I'm still having difficulty getting past the problem of how he was able to get through a small car window.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 30 Mar - 7:07

They didn't take her phone, watch or her rings that were hidden down the side off the chair....just shot her and walked away.

He couldn't fit through the window, simple as that.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Panorama and Shrien Dewani, Thursday - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Panorama and Shrien Dewani, Thursday - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 30 Mar - 8:43

Well there was nothing in the programme that changed my mind of his guilt. Infact, just watching him dissappearing for ages at a time and leaving Anni sat there has convinced me even more. The money in the white bag he gave to the driver, texting him when they were sat in the same car? WTH? Why would you do all that if you were'nt trying to hide something?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 30 Mar - 8:45

Do you reckon he was being blackmailed?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 30 Mar - 10:28

Jon Kay ‏ @jonkay01
Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details Dewani family "grateful High Court has upheld the appeal and blocked any attempt to extradite Shrien to South Africa now"

I don't believe it! Panorama and Shrien Dewani, Thursday - Page 2 371436
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 30 Mar - 10:31

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-03-30/dewanis-extradition-halted/

9:17am, Fri 30 Mar 2012 Dewani extradition halted
Dewani's extradition halted
Last updated Fri 30 Mar 2012
UK crime South Africa Shrien Dewani The High Court has temporarily halted British businessman Shrien Dewani's extradition to South Africa on mental health grounds.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 30 Mar - 10:46

chrissie wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-03-30/dewanis-extradition-halted/

UK crime South Africa Shrien Dewani The High Court has temporarily halted British businessman Shrien Dewani's extradition to South Africa on mental health grounds.

It's only temporarily halted. Sooner or later justice will catch up with him. I don't think there are many people who believe his side of the story.

It's not much of a life pretending to be mentally ill and living a half life is it? If he'd rather do that forever let him get on with it. Loser.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 30 Mar - 10:48

margaret wrote:
chrissie wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-03-30/dewanis-extradition-halted/

It's only temporarily halted. Sooner or later justice will catch up with him. I don't think there are many people who believe his side of the story.

It's not much of a life pretending to be mentally ill and living a half life is it? If he'd rather do that forever let him get on with it. Loser.

I do agree Margaret but I just feel so sorry for Anni's family.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 30 Mar - 10:50

chrissie wrote:
margaret wrote:

I agree. He'll never be able to lead a normal life if he keeps up this charade.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 30 Mar - 11:08

chrissie wrote:
margaret wrote:

So do l Chrissie, because of course he may not be held so publicly accountable for her murder.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Mar - 11:12

I would imagine that the life he has now, while not ideal, is certainly preferable to years in a South African prison.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 30 Mar - 12:02

Do we know for certain he is faking his mental illness? There was something psychologically flawed in him before the event - quite often mental dysfunctions occur in people whose sexuality is in confusion, we also know he was a control freak and imo, listening to him talk, he sounds very immature. IMO he was a mentally unstable before the event. I`m not surprised he has totally cracked up now. Just my opinion.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 30 Mar - 12:02

He got his way then.....he played the system and won......justice means NOTHING.....take the word out off the dictionary ....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 30 Mar - 12:05

Oldartform wrote:Do we know for certain he is faking his mental illness? There was something psychologically flawed in him before the event - quite often mental dysfunctions occur in people whose sexuality is in confusion, we also know he was a control freak and imo, listening to him talk, he sounds very immature. IMO he was a mentally unstable before the event. I`m not surprised he has totally cracked up now. Just my opinion.

He's cracked up because he's scared shitless off going to SA and facing the consequence.....as far as I'm concerned.....whether he's faking it or not....he can still fly and go in front off a judge and get taken straight to hospital in SA.

He was NOT confused about his sexuality, he KNEW he was gay.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 30 Mar - 12:10

kitti wrote:
Oldartform wrote:Do we know for certain he is faking his mental illness? There was something psychologically flawed in him before the event - quite often mental dysfunctions occur in people whose sexuality is in confusion, we also know he was a control freak and imo, listening to him talk, he sounds very immature. IMO he was a mentally unstable before the event. I`m not surprised he has totally cracked up now. Just my opinion.

He's cracked up because he's scared shitless off going to SA and facing the consequence.....as far as I'm concerned.....whether he's faking it or not....he can still fly and go in front off a judge and get taken straight to hospital in SA.

He was NOT confused about his sexuality, he KNEW he was gay.

Thanks for putting me straight Kitty - I wish I had your amazing talent for reading peoples` minds.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 30 Mar - 12:34

I agree with Kitty he knew he was gay otherwise he wouldnt be having a gay relationship. Is it known that he had a pre-existing metal illness, and was his family and friends aware of it, or is it something that came about following the news he could be extradited to SA. jimo He wasnt sufficiently mentally impaired to go there on his honeymoon.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Queenie Fri 30 Mar - 12:45

Hello, everyone. I wonder does anyone know if his mental break down started before or after he employed Max Clifford please?
Also did anyone else think Jeremy Vine was fighting Dewani's corner in Panorama?
Queenie
Queenie

Female
Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 30 Mar - 13:03

Queenie wrote:Hello, everyone. I wonder does anyone know if his mental break down started before or after he employed Max Clifford please?
Also did anyone else think Jeremy Vine was fighting Dewani's corner in Panorama?

After a quick look at news reports:

The Mail reported Clifford had been hired on 27 Nov 2010. Other reports stating he was suffering PTS and depression are dated around March 2011.

ETA. Vine's report was at best poor. What is the point of asking stupid questions like "Is this what a man planning to murder his wife looks like?". Much better to have been examining some of the more serious questions like why he needed more money changed when he already had a significant amount of Rand, why he was texting the driver while sitting behind him, why he needed so many conversations alone with the driver etc. While there may be discrepancies in the driver's and others' stories there are a great many in Dewani's.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Queenie Fri 30 Mar - 13:12

Chris wrote: While there may be discrepancies in the driver's and others' stories there are a great many in Dewani's.

Yes, I agree Chris. And thanks for the reply.
Queenie
Queenie

Female
Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 30 Mar - 15:17

Chris wrote:
Queenie wrote:Hello, everyone. I wonder does anyone know if his mental break down started before or after he employed Max Clifford please?

After a quick look at news reports:

The Mail reported Clifford had been hired on 27 Nov 2010. Other reports stating he was suffering PTS and depression are dated around March 2011.

ETA. Vine's report was at best poor. What is the point of asking stupid questions like "Is this what a man planning to murder his wife looks like?". Much better to have been examining some of the more serious questions like why he needed more money changed when he already had a significant amount of Rand, why he was texting the driver while sitting behind him, why he needed so many conversations alone with the driver etc. While there may be discrepancies in the driver's and others' stories there are a great many in Dewani's.
Sums up what I thought while watching the programme last night. Stupid questions and harping on about how much the couple kissed!?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Mar - 18:05

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm trying (not very successfully) not to be put off by the presenter being Jeremy Vine! The memory of his disgraceful radio programme with Nina Myscow is etched in my mind permanently.

Following on from WJK's posting, the presentation certainly didn't help. Like Donal MacIntyre, Jeremy Vine has lost all credibility for me as a serious journalist. "Does he look like a man who's planning to kill his wife?" was another little gem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Mar - 18:23

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm trying (not very successfully) not to be put off by the presenter being Jeremy Vine! The memory of his disgraceful radio programme with Nina Myscow is etched in my mind permanently.

Following on from WJK's posting, the presentation certainly didn't help. Like Donal MacIntyre, Jeremy Vine has lost all credibility for me as a serious journalist. "Does he look like a man who's planning to kill his wife?" was another little gem.

It just made me answer, well if he's hoping to get away with it, then yes, it does.

I don't think this little "documentary" did Dewani any favours at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 30 Mar - 18:55

Yes!! as soon as I heard about this programe I knew stright away the outcome, its the same old, same old from Vine.....it reminds me of when Andy Gray worked at Sky Sports, whenever Man U played he was always on their side.....he knew he was safe going with the majority.....just like spineless Vine, but imo if he was good at his job he would relise that the majority of the UK public, believe that Dewani is as guilty as hell.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 30 Mar - 19:01

Iris wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:

It just made me answer, well if he's hoping to get away with it, then yes, it does.

I don't think this little "documentary" did Dewani any favours at all.

Or Vine
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next