Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT

+30
dutchclogs
Annabel
ann_chovey
Angelique
AnnaEsse
mossman
mumbles
Panda
Fern
Badboy
Oldartform
mariang
pennylane
matthew
maive
cherry1
marxman
ELI
Claudia79
Autumn
interested
steve1295
tanszi
Chris
jd16
almostgothic
mara thon
Justiceforallkids
margaret
Karen
34 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 6 Empty Re: BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT

Post  Guest Sat 21 Apr - 16:27

fred wrote:Which judge said "Show me the body"?

IIRC it was a "source close to the family" who said that Gerry said "find the body and prove we killed her".

In other words, it wasn't a judge and it's all pre-spun rubbish anyway.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 6 Empty Re: BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT

Post  Panda Sat 21 Apr - 17:08

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi fred, I don't know, it was a Press report posted on here a long time ago, can't' remember the name of the Paper , sorry.

Right so it might not be true, just more garbage from the pros? I can't see judge saying that tbh.

I don't think it was spin because the report said the Portugese Prosecutor asked a Judge if there was sufficient evidence to go to Trial and the Judge
replied "show me the Body", it may have been a Portugese Paper which printed it. Don't forget it was published the time the PJ asked for the phone
calls to be used and the Court Judge said it was too intrusive.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 21 Apr - 17:11

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi fred, I don't know, it was a Press report posted on here a long time ago, can't' remember the name of the Paper , sorry.

Right so it might not be true, just more garbage from the pros? I can't see judge saying that tbh.

I would take most things read in a newpaper with a HUGE pinch of salt Fred.

The only thing I would trust is the date.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :
BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 21 Apr - 18:27

Fern wrote:
fred wrote:
Panda wrote:

I am no good at finding stuff but do have quite a good memory and a kind Friend just sent me this link, from which you can see the Prosecutor had
sent the Files to the Judge for his opinion. This is probably why Gerry was cock-ahoop with his "find the body and prove we killed her" remark.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/5sep7/Express-13-09-07.htm
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sat 21 Apr - 18:37

Panda wrote:
Fern wrote:
fred wrote:
Panda wrote:

I am no good at finding stuff but do have quite a good memory and a kind Friend just sent me this link, from which you can see the Prosecutor had
sent the Files to the Judge for his opinion. This is probably why Gerry was cock-ahoop with his "find the body and prove we killed her" remark.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/5sep7/Express-13-09-07.htm

Nowhere in that article does it state that the judge said those words though... does it?

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 21 Apr - 18:52

Stop nitpicking and lurking mumbles, join in one of the discussions, there are plenty going on.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sat 21 Apr - 18:59

Panda wrote:

Stop nitpicking and lurking mumbles, join in one of the discussions, there are plenty going on.

I beg your pardon?

Who are you to tell me when and where to post!
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 21 Apr - 19:00

Panda, have you checked Amarals book for a reference to providing a body. I seem to recall reading something about it in relation to the prosecutor but not in a newspaper and not something stated by Gerry McCann. I have a feeling it might be Amaral who said it.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 21 Apr - 19:02

mossman wrote:Panda, have you checked Amarals book for a reference to providing a body. I seem to recall reading something about it in relation to the prosecutor but not in a newspaper and not something stated by Gerry McCann. I have a feeling it might be Amaral who said it.

There was a Daily Mail article where 'a source close to the McCanns,' was said to be quoting the McCanns as saying 'Find the body and prove we killed her.' I can 'see,' that page and where in the article that statement was, but the article has been edited.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 21 Apr - 19:24

I have found this but it's only a paper report from The Telegraph:

By Caroline Gammell in Praia da Luz12:01AM BST 24 Sep 2007

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1564011/Madeleine-McCann-police-must-find-her-body.html
snip:
"One of Portugal's most senior prosecutors said it would be very difficult to secure a conviction without a body or a confession.
A police source told Portuguese newspaper 24 Horas that it would be "almost impossible" for the district attorney to accuse anyone if the authorities do not find the missing girl.
"The PJ has received instructions from the district attorney's office to find Madeleine's body at all costs," the source continued.
"It is currently our great priority and operations are being worked on without success - finding the body is fundamental to solving the case."
Antonio Cluny, president of Portugal's public prosecutor's service, said: "Without the little girl's body everything is extremely complicated.
"There have been cases in which it was possible to obtain a conviction without there being a victim but there were confessions.
"One cannot accuse a person of homicide without there being very strong evidence."
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sat 21 Apr - 19:32

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

The position of the police was clarified on 16 August by Alípio Ribeiro, national director of the Polícia Judiciária, who said that although there was a strong hypothesis that Madeleine was dead, this could not be confirmed and the investigation was nowhere near a breakthrough.[3][131] António Cluny, president of Portugal's public prosecutor's service, said on 24 September that "Without the little girl's body everything is extremely complicated". He went on to stress that all options from abduction to Madeleine's death were still open

ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 21 Apr - 19:37

That still doesn't say that they need a body, just that it makes it more difficult.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sun 22 Apr - 7:35

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/apr/22/public-interest-defined-hard-to-pin-down?newsfeed=true

■ Madeleine "spotted in Spain", trumpets the Express – and too many years of false hopes, McCann pain and fragile yarns later we're back to the same canyon of despair, with Richard Desmond adding inverted commas to obsession. Maybe this time the spotting will be real rather than confection but, if not, just combine the two slogans jostling atop the Express masthead. "The world's greatest newspaper – 5p cheaper than the Daily Mail."
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 22 Apr - 8:07

Autumn wrote:
Fern wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Fern, I believe the dogs therefore I would carry on walking. What would you do?

Would you really ?

So no matter how much the child resembled Madeleine, even if you saw the fleck in her eye, you would still simply turn a blind eye and walk on by based on YOUR opinion of the dogs ?

That is so very sad Autumn.

What fleck in her eye for Pete's sake? Even the McCanns are playing this down now. So just how close to you suggest a stranger should get to a child? Very close if they can peer into the child's eye. Think about the ideas you may be putting into people's heads before posting up irresponsible and potentially dangerous tips for the publc. This isn't a game of Where's Wally you know.

Well said Autumn. BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 6 307691 BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 6 307691 BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 6 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 22 Apr - 8:09

I agree. It's a dangerous and very upsetting for the people involved. Our holiday was totally ruined by idiots trying to look at my daughter while were in Spain, just after it kicked off.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 22 Apr - 8:34

"Without the little girl's body everything is extremely complicated". He went on to stress that all options from abduction to Madeleine's death were still open

This statement really should have gone on to include:- Up to and including the possible involvement of Madeleine's parents.
They have never been officially cleared, in complete contrast to the reports of the British media sucking up to Mitchell and his smoke and mirrors spin machine!

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 22 Apr - 9:06

Annabel wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/apr/22/public-interest-defined-hard-to-pin-down?newsfeed=true

■ Madeleine "spotted in Spain", trumpets the Express – and too many years of false hopes, McCann pain and fragile yarns later we're back to the same canyon of despair, with Richard Desmond adding inverted commas to obsession. Maybe this time the spotting will be real rather than confection but, if not, just combine the two slogans jostling atop the Express masthead. "The world's greatest newspaper – 5p cheaper than the Daily Mail."

Thanks for this Annabel BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 6 25346 5p cheaper than the Daily Mail? I must rush out and get one!! BRIT LAD: MADELEINE MCCANN WALKED PAST ME IN COSTA RESORT - Page 6 294124
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 22 Apr - 10:01

malena stool wrote: "Without the little girl's body everything is extremely complicated". He went on to stress that all options from abduction to Madeleine's death were still open

This statement really should have gone on to include:- Up to and including the possible involvement of Madeleine's parents.
They have never been officially cleared, in complete contrast to the reports of the British media sucking up to Mitchell and his smoke and mirrors spin machine!

Exactly ms. My parents for starters, believe they have been cleared. (Daily Mail readers!)
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6