Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats

+12
dazedandconfused
interested
cherry1
NoStone
Justiceforallkids
the slave
almostgothic
fred
kitti
cass
marxman
Annabel
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats Empty Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats

Post  Annabel Thu 3 May - 9:05

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/g-amaral-ameacado-de-morte

3/5/2012

Correio da Manha

G. Amaral: Ameaçado de morte
Gonçalo Amaral recusou-se ontem a fornecer a sua actual morada à juíza do Tribunal de Faro, alegando ter “recebido ameaças de morte”. O ex-inspector da PJ foi ouvido no julgamento de Aragão Correia e António Dores, acusados de difamação.

G. Amaral: Threatened with Death
Gonçalo Amaral yesterday refused to provide his current address to the Judge of the Court of Faro, claiming to have "received death threats." Former PJ inspector was heard at the trial of Aragao Correa and Antonio Dores, accused of defamation.

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats Empty Re: Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 9:08

Well, call me a Taxi, but my best guess would be that these threats are not from within Portugal but instead from a rabid UK "pro".

Shameful, whatever the source.

Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Thu 3 May - 9:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speling)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats Empty Re: Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats

Post  marxman Thu 3 May - 9:11

Must be taken seriously! Didn't GA's poor
dog get killed?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 3 May - 9:14

just seen this on a fb forum - disgusting poor poor man - another mcann victim Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats 371436
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 3 May - 9:47

i hope that portugal are looking after its own like the uk are looking after its own
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 3 May - 9:47

i hope that portugal are looking after its own like the uk are looking after its own
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 3 May - 9:55

Now we probably know the reason why his wife and daughter had to move out....for their own safety.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Thu 3 May - 10:07

When I saw Goncalo on the Panorama clip I was worried about him. He has lost so much weight it's getting a bit worrying.
Poor , poor bloke.
I really feel for him and his family. How can this be fair?
He was only doing his job!!!
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 3 May - 10:11

marxman wrote:Must be taken seriously! Didn't GA's poor
dog get killed?

I believe some one slit the dogs throat
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats Empty GA gets death threats

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 3 May - 10:56

Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 3 May - 10:57

G. Amaral: Threatened with Death

Gonçalo Amaral yesterday refused to provide his current address to the Judge of the Court of Faro, claiming to have "received death threats." Former PJ inspector was heard at the trial of Antonio Aragon Correia and pains, accused of defamation.
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 11:09

Mods: Can this be merged with https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t20044-correio-da-manha please?

Edit: Somebody is on the ball! Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 3 May - 11:13

this is a disgrace GA did everything in his power to help maddie and he gets death threats for it????????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 11:16

Clearly somebody is intent upon preventing the true truth from becoming known throughout the law-abiding and free-thinking world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 3 May - 11:18

The End Is Nigh wrote:Clearly somebody is intent upon preventing the true truth from becoming known throughout the law-abiding and free-thinking world.

and you have to wonder why.... i havea few suspects!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 3 May - 11:39

Almost five years ago I said that we are dealing with gangsters in all but name.

I have not changed my mind.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 3 May - 11:46

almostgothic wrote:Almost five years ago I said that we are dealing with gangsters in all but name.

I have not changed my mind.

kinda like a godfather type scneario???
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Thu 3 May - 11:47

The Murdoch Mafia.?
The Lodge?
Kennedy?
Metodo?
MI6?
Take yer pick.
Evil the lot of 'em.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 3 May - 11:56

the slave wrote:The Murdoch Mafia.?
The Lodge?
Kennedy?
Metodo?
MI6?
Take yer pick.
Evil the lot of 'em.

nnot to mention the pro mafiua who care miore about kate and gerry then they ever do for maddie
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 3 May - 17:57

The Lodge?
Kennedy?
Metodo?
MI6?
Take yer pick.
Evil the lot of 'em.

MI6 dont announce their arrival - you just wake up dead in a holdall!!

It would be fantastic if they were to track these people down though - we seems to be able to it easily enough in this country - so if its come from this end - The Met have primacy - so off you go AR - do some proper coppering!!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 3 May - 18:12

It is evident that some of the posters who support the Mccanns, for example, on Brunts Sky Blog and Twitter, are clearly unbalanced, are abusive for the sake of being abusive, have no debate and only seemed to be concerned with slagging off posters who dont agree with them. Some of these posters have threatened posters who dont believe the story so would not surprise me if any of those behind the threats to Mr. Amaral.

Equally there has to be a massive coverup for this farce that we have seen to be still ongoing, so would
not surprise me either if the government/SS have a hand in this as well!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 3 May - 18:58

After reading about the "holdall death" and similar "unexplained" tragedies, I sincerely hope these threats are taken seriously by Portugese authorities. It is bad enough what Mr. Amaral and his family have been put through these past five years without having the fear of death threats, which I am sure are not coming from within Portugal.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 5 May - 21:35

NoStone wrote:
The Lodge?
Kennedy?
Metodo?
MI6?
Take yer pick.
Evil the lot of 'em.

MI6 dont announce their arrival - you just wake up dead in a holdall!!

Exactly and names besmirched after the event. I'd go with internet nutters for this one (not us nutters of course, the other ones). The dog though is a more serious warning and I would include all of the above, except MI6 for that one.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sun 6 May - 0:01

It's not Internet nutters that Dr Amaral should be worrying about. Internet nutters are people who hide behind a pseudonym and hurl abuse at those who dare to express a different opinion. Such nutters are basically cowards - if they could kill by right-clicking the mouse, no doubt they would, but to actually come out into the real world and physically kill someone - IMO highly unlikely. What is more likely is that there is an organization behind most of the Internet nutters in the pro parents camp. IMO the purpose of such an organization is what is commonly referred to as reputation management. There are grounds to assume that the majority of the nutters in the pro parents camp probably work for one or more reputation management organizations. This also explains the many "Road to Damascus" moments of erstwhile prominent antis. Such persons, or perhaps they aren't real persons at all but personas, were initially planted in the (for want of a better word) anti camp. Their purpose was to foment critical discussion and record important information in order to identify trends, so that strategies could be developed by reputation management to combat them. IMO the 3As could have been established under the auspices of such a reputation management organization in order to concentrate the anti activity in one place - anti activity which was difficult to control on the Mirror website and being on the website of a national daily newspaper, too accessible to too many people. Thus getting the Mirror site closed down and concentrating activities in one place, made it easy to monitor what was going on and keep it under control. Over the past 5 years it has become clear that there is far more going on behind the scenes than would conceivably be the case if the disappearance of Madeleine McCann were 'simply' a matter of the disappearance of a small child, whether she was abducted or accidentally died or whatever. In the past I have always tended to discount any kind of cover up or powerful conspiracy, but my own "Road to Damascus" moment came when I experienced the prominent member of Scotland Yard heading the so-called review, sitting on a sofa in a TV studio regurgitating the same old same old that we have been hearing and reading for the past 5 years inspired by - reputation management. But it's not the reputation management people that Dr. Amaral should fear either; imo it's whoever is employing their services. The longer this goes on and the closer he gets to revealing the truth, the greater the danger he faces. To date they have tried everything to silence him and if one looks at the lengths to which they have already gone to discredit him and break his resolve, it is clear that he is up against some extremely powerful forces indeed. Only a fool would discount the possibility that eliminating Dr Amaral is the final option if all else fails, especially as all else is starting to look close to failing.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 6 May - 8:30

Interesting hypothesis, but too extreme perhaps?

I frankly still do not see what must be considerable numbers of disparate and otherwise free-thinking individuals all being obliged to keep quiet or to change their tune or to toe a party-line on behalf of some unseen regime.

Under what threat could this both be established and maintained?

What happens if one single person steps out of line?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next