Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats

+12
dazedandconfused
interested
cherry1
NoStone
Justiceforallkids
the slave
almostgothic
fred
kitti
cass
marxman
Annabel
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats - Page 2 Empty Re: Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats

Post  T4two Sun 6 May - 9:33

What happens if one single person steps out of line?

The most prominent person to step out of line is - Dr Amaral. Then there's Tony Bennett of course. What happened to the staff at the British Embassy in Portugal, especially the diplomat who voiced doubts about supporting the parents. There was a guy (can't remeber his name) on radio who had a programme in which he allowed people to phone in and express their opinions - gone. Ever get the feeling you're living in a parallel universe when you compare what is known here concerning the case, what people like Dr. Roberts or Blacksmith write and what is officially distributed in the media?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats - Page 2 Empty Re: Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats

Post  Carolina Sun 6 May - 10:18

Just recently some pros were snickering that Gonçalo Amaral had gone into hiding and that he was living at the local police station!!! It seems to me that those posters knew what was going on well before we did. I can only conjecture what they are up to. Disgusting people.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :
Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Correio da Manha - GA gets death threats - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 6 May - 10:23

Carolina wrote:Just recently some pros were snickering that Gonçalo Amaral had gone into hiding and that he was living at the local police station!!! It seems to me that those posters knew what was going on well before we did. I can only conjecture what they are up to. Disgusting people.

Was it at the most recent court hearing, the documents lodged into court gave Mr Amaral's address as that of a police station, a "care of " address. That is what the pros were talking about, iirc.

Given what has now been stated, it makes sense he would give his address is this way.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 6 May - 10:55

Carolina wrote:Just recently some pros were snickering that Gonçalo Amaral had gone into hiding and that he was living at the local police station!!! It seems to me that those posters knew what was going on well before we did. I can only conjecture what they are up to. Disgusting people.

How tragic that anybody should find the due processes of Law to be such an inconvenience that they "snicker" at all, let alone find it acceptable that one of the few people who could help progress this mystery should feel threatened?

Do they not care what happened to Madeleine, however unpalatable the truth may be for them to have to come to terms with?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 6 May - 11:02

The End Is Nigh wrote:

How tragic that anybody should find the due processes of Law to be such an inconvenience that they "snicker" at all, let alone find it acceptable that one of the few people who could help progress this mystery should feel threatened?

Do they not care what happened to Madeleine, however unpalatable the truth may be for them to have to come to terms with?

Some of them are absolutely despicable. They've been commenting about someone pretending to have cancer. Now, that's what I call vile.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 6 May - 11:05

Sounds like a vigilante mob rather than merely being representatives for an alternative version of the truth.

They must be the people Jeremy Vine and others allude to ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2