Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this was posted on twitter its a bit strange ?????

+8
ann_chovey
Lioned
snowflake
tanszi
jd16
almostgothic
mummy45
fred
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

this was posted on twitter its a bit strange  ????? - Page 2 Empty Maddie looks funny !

Post  Lioned Sat 5 May - 20:04

Double post but i'll say it again if necesary

Last edited by Lioned on Sat 5 May - 22:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Eta)
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
this was posted on twitter its a bit strange  ????? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100this was posted on twitter its a bit strange  ????? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

this was posted on twitter its a bit strange  ????? - Page 2 Empty Re: this was posted on twitter its a bit strange ?????

Post  ann_chovey Sat 5 May - 20:41

Lioned wrote:Sometimes kids look a bit funny,they may even stick there tounge out when they're being filmed though that really would be quite worrying.Maybe the film quality isnt very good or maybe She now has that very rare condition 'stikytungbighand' think maybe a good idea to send this to SY,this could clinch it.

Quite agree, case solved. I've always thought Madeleine looked like your average 3/4 year old . It's the camera angle/focus (hands) and the excitement of Christmas morning. i.m.o.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :
this was posted on twitter its a bit strange  ????? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100this was posted on twitter its a bit strange  ????? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

this was posted on twitter its a bit strange  ????? - Page 2 Empty Re: this was posted on twitter its a bit strange ?????

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 5 May - 21:26

snowflake wrote:She looks a perfectly normal ,healthy, happy child.
Please stop. this was posted on twitter its a bit strange  ????? - Page 2 Icon_flower

I think I'm with snowflake on this one. I have thought that Madeleine looked ill on some of the pictures released but I find it quite upsetting and disrespectful of her to take it too far.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 6 May - 8:26

Iris wrote:
snowflake wrote:She looks a perfectly normal ,healthy, happy child.
Please stop. this was posted on twitter its a bit strange  ????? - Page 2 Icon_flower

Maybe to you. In some photos, she looks ill to me.
And as it may have a bearing on her disappearance, no I will not stop discussing it.
If you don't like it then you don't have to read the thread.

In this clip - it's just a grainy film stopped when she's in the middle of something. Nothing wrong there.

But it beats me why anybody would think it's disrespectful to say she looks ill. She does look ill in many, many photographs.
I've just found on McCannfiles that the one on the pony, where to me she looks very pale and not at all well, is supposed to have been taken 20 days before the PdL holiday.
Consequently only days after the Donegal holiday.
This does not tally at all with the perfectly healthy image of Maddie in Donegal (which I believe to be fake anyway) .

Nothing would please me more than if Maddie was alive and had a chance of a long and happy life. But all the evidence is against that. We have never been told the truth by her parents - again, going on the evidence.
So analysing her appearance is only to try and find out - we've been given a picture of a 'beautiful girl' - tell me, why does she have to be beautiful to be saved?
Kate said something like: 'Please look for Madeleine - she's lovely' . As if she is selling a product.
Wouldn't most mothers say 'Please look for Madeleine - I love her so much, I miss her so'.
It strikes me that the qualities advertised are always the things Madeleine could do for others: Light up a room, she's very loving , etc. The 'beautiful' bit is stressed all the time. As if that would make people look harder?

As one poster said: She was an average looking toddler. Totally agree.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 6 May - 8:55

I don't think it's disrespectful at all to say Madeleine looks ill, I have said I agree that she does on some of the pictures. But the tongue hanging out and other remarks I've read on various threads, just make me uncomfortable. I think she was a normal little girl with some health problems, which we probably will never know about.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 6 May - 9:23

If Madeleine had a coloboma, it's more than likely that she had health issues, along with stunted growth. A couple of years ago, I read that children born through the IVF method, are more than likely to have health issues. I heard the subject being discussed again yesterday.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 6 May - 9:28

kathybelle wrote:If Madeleine had a coloboma, it's more than likely that she had health issues, along with stunted growth. A couple of years ago, I read that children born through the IVF method, are more than likely to have health issues. I heard the subject being discussed again yesterday.

yes there was a article yesterday saying there is evidence by australian drs that ivf babies are at more risk of health issues
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2