Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED

+27
margaret
wjk
AnnaEsse
marxman
almostgothic
mossman
Alfiefinn
Angelique
Loopdaloop
Lioned
Lillyofthevalley
malena stool
devonmum
curious george
pennylane
Angelina
Justiceforallkids
Keela
the slave
mara thon
matthew
Oldartform
cass
princess_leia
MaryB
Wallflower
Karen
31 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED

Post  devonmum Tue 15 May - 17:53

What Rebekah Brooks needs right now is a HUGE story in the Sun to take the heat off her,

Any ideas anyone? Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 23324
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :
Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED

Post  curious george Tue 15 May - 17:53

Chris wrote:It was a very odd statement. Apparently RB thinks her nearest and dearest shouldn't be charged because they weren't involved in the central issues. They haven't been charged in relation to the central issues they have been charged with conspiring to pervert the course of justice, presumably assisting her in removing and hiding evidence relating to the central issues.

Yes Chris, and just to add to that, Charlie Brooks stated the weak evidence against 'him' would be borne out. What about the evidence against his wife?

Carefully chosen words.
curious george
curious george
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :
Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 15 May - 18:00

devonmum wrote:What Rebekah Brooks needs right now is a HUGE story in the Sun to take the heat off her,

Any ideas anyone? Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 23324
I think the Derek Acora 'story' is supposed to be doing that.
But I don't think its working Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 294124

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t20274-tv-psychic-s-sick-maddie-dead-claim
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Tue 15 May - 18:02

lol yes he is being hammered on Twitter, think they need something bigger Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 294124
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 15 May - 18:23

wjk wrote:
pennylane wrote:The hunter becomes the hunted. Life's a bitch isn't it.

Let's hope the gruesome twosome are next! Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 Icon_flower
Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 307691 Very nicely put, penny Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 944533

I think we can count on it ...................
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 15 May - 18:30

Guess who her lawyer is. Answers on a post card please.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 15 May - 18:33

Iris wrote:Guess who her lawyer is. Answers on a post card please.

Given that NI have used quite a few of the top law firms (who might be conflicted) there aren't that many to choose from so an "overlap" is probably inevitable.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Tue 15 May - 18:38

Kingsley Napley i believe Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 25346

devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 15 May - 18:40

This is I suppose one way to get your
views across regarding RB........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpioy40ZxiY&feature=related
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 15 May - 18:50

devonmum wrote:Kingsley Napley i believe Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 25346

Correct! Although I am sure it's just coincidence. Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 29204
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Tue 15 May - 18:58

Absolutely a coincidence Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 294124
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Tue 15 May - 19:09

Iris wrote:
devonmum wrote:Kingsley Napley i believe Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 25346

Correct! Although I am sure it's just coincidence. Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 29204

Oh yes, 'tis surely coincidence.

I mean, what would be the chances of her having close contact with the sort of individuals with personal experience in the use of such a company in order to fight any possible criminal charges?

Errr Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 23324
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 15 May - 19:13

Just seen this on the news, her husband stated she'd never get a fair trial blah blah, blah.... That sort of comment is always a good indication that they're as guilty as sin.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 15 May - 19:18

Rebekah Brooks: case against me is an expensive sideshow

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/may/15/rebekah-brooks-charges?newsfeed=true

Errr ... no dearie, YOU'RE the expensive Sideshow.

Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 Youwantitwhen_theitalianbob
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 15 May - 19:47

almostgothic wrote:Rebekah Brooks: case against me is an expensive sideshow

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/may/15/rebekah-brooks-charges?newsfeed=true

Errr ... no dearie, YOU'RE the expensive Sideshow.

Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 Youwantitwhen_theitalianbob

I'd rather my money was spent investigating the likes of Brooks, than a string of psychics dreams and phoney abductors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 15 May - 19:59

Iris wrote:Guess who her lawyer is. Answers on a post card please.

Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 294124 Why would she need an extradition lawyer....
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 15 May - 20:08

wjk wrote:
devonmum wrote:What Rebekah Brooks needs right now is a HUGE story in the Sun to take the heat off her,

But I don't think its working Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 294124

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t20274-tv-psychic-s-sick-maddie-dead-claim

Pudsey the dog has ditched his girlfriend and found a Gay lover !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 15 May - 20:13

Lioned wrote:
wjk wrote:

Pudsey the dog has ditched his girlfriend and found a Gay lover !

Too late the Star has been running that story for two days (exclusive pics today)
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 15 May - 21:41

Good is all I can say about this. I hope the Brooks have PR people combing forums as well to check their public image, as if so... the best way to get their own back on the establishment which has just done them over (they were up to their ears anyway so no sympathy) is to tell the truth about the Mccanns.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 15 May - 22:49

On sky news now.....the man previewing the papers says if rebekah brookes were a man it would be all different...and don't news paper people stick together slagging off the CPS.

He's dropped brookes in it.....he says brookes saw Cameron 40-60 times....and she could off dropped cameron in it at the enquiry.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 Empty I like this front page!

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 15 May - 23:40

Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 16228771
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 15 May - 23:45

I can't make up my mind if RB is alluding that only she should be charged (what a strange thing to say) or that any of them should have been charged. Her statement sort of contradicts either way. I wonder if as her driver is involved that they were caught on CCTV loading the boot!

Not forgetting that someone somewhere tried to get the stored emails over in India deleted - but they wouldn't do it. I wonder who organised that?

This is looking very much like a fire ready to get out of control.

ETA I wonder if the one not charged was the the grass?
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 16 May - 7:33

She's deluded....does she think what she did was 'just one off those things'...the norm....

I don't really care that much that she hacked the likes off Hugh grant etc but to do what she did to Sara Payne....all whilst she was supposedly her friend, to hack the soham parents , that I dont understand why she allowed that to happen and to cap it all.....Madeleine McCann, a child that didn't deserve what she is getting now, splashed and still being splashed all over the papers with ridiculous headlines thus making HER look ridiculous.....brookes deserves everything She gets ,she can Afford to spend all her 1m on a good lawyer, let her, she was paid a vast amount off money in her job, why she grizzling now , I don't feel one bit off empathy for her at All.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 16 May - 8:46

Ms Brooks has said that she is 'baffled,' at being charged with perverting the course of justice. I guess it must be quite baffling for someone who has achieved the giddy heights of success and celebrity which she has, who has hobnobbed with Prime Ministers and probably senior police officers, who has seemingly got away with all sorts of things that Joe Public would be jailed for. She had possibly reached the point where she thought she had such a nice little circle of protection around herself that she saw the law as referring to others and not her. Well, the police (they've got some cheek!) think they have enough evidence to convict and I can imagine Rebekah remaining in a state of bafflement even when it is presented, even if it turns out to be a clear slam dunk.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Wed 16 May - 9:02

AnnaEsse wrote:Ms Brooks has said that she is 'baffled,' at being charged with perverting the course of justice. I guess it must be quite baffling for someone who has achieved the giddy heights of success and celebrity which she has, who has hobnobbed with Prime Ministers and probably senior police officers, who has seemingly got away with all sorts of things that Joe Public would be jailed for. She had possibly reached the point where she thought she had such a nice little circle of protection around herself that she saw the law as referring to others and not her. Well, the police (they've got some cheek!) think they have enough evidence to convict and I can imagine Rebekah remaining in a state of bafflement even when it is presented, even if it turns out to be a clear slam dunk.

I know what you mean Anna.

It must be baffling when your 'firewalls' get burnt to a crisp, and you find yourself having to answer for the stuff you thought you'd get away with. A bit worrying for others who also thought their connections were a passport to freedom for crimes committed. Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 25346

Next she'll be claiming the police are trying to fit her up. Rebekah Brooks, her puppets and hubby Charlie CHARGED - Page 4 294124
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next