Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its ooh soo quiet!

+18
Fern
laurie
kathybelle
jd16
AnnaEsse
Lillyofthevalley
Angelique
jejune
ProfessorPlum
Badboy
Oldartform
matthew
tigger
interested
jay2001
nospinnaker
ali1966
the slave
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: Its ooh soo quiet!

Post  Fern Fri 29 Jun - 21:26

My feeling is that all will be quiet until the review is finalised.

I suspect the PJ will be praised for their efforts overall however their failings will be highlighted excessively, especially by the UK media as per usual.

Once the McCanns have received the 'official' backing and support of NSY then I suppose either they will quietly slip away with the odd mention every so often OR they will take the opportuntity to make 'examples' of those that have well and truly overstepped the mark with their filthy accusations.(elsewhere)
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :
Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 30 Jun - 2:37

kathybelle wrote:
marxman wrote:Johanna's blog 'underdenteppichgekehrt' is
also quite, not been updated since 2nd May.

Joana once said that she would only update her site, when any new information came to light. I would have thought she would have put a thread regarding the press regulation, having to satisfy the McCanns. I hope all is well with Joana and her team.

I'm not sure but I think Johanna and Joana
are different people, Johanna I assume is
German and Joana, Portuguese.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 30 Jun - 13:21

Has Steelmagnolia 'pulled' it's blog? States
that after a conversation with a SY officer
its decided to close the blog! Look see-
http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/mccannvideo-analysis-of-trick.html
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 2 Empty Steel Magnolia blog

Post  Guest Sat 30 Jun - 13:25

I'm hoping that the closure relates only to one or two specific blogs but it's not looking good.

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sat 30 Jun - 13:28

marxman wrote:Has Steelmagnolia 'pulled' it's blog? States
http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/mccannvideo-analysis-of-trick.html

Sort of leaves me `cold` as well. Is there any point? Have other bloggers had similar conversations with SY?

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 30 Jun - 13:35

Oldartform wrote:
marxman wrote:Has Steelmagnolia 'pulled' it's blog? States

Sort of leaves me `cold` as well. Is there any point? Have other bloggers had similar conversations with SY?

Exactly what I've been thinking of late! Too many
avid bloggers have just went quite.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 30 Jun - 18:23

marxman wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Joana once said that she would only update her site, when any new information came to light. I would have thought she would have put a thread regarding the press regulation, having to satisfy the McCanns. I hope all is well with Joana and her team.

Hi Marxman

Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 2 554636 I did notice you wrote Johanna and the name of her blog at the side of her name, but somehow it didn't register with me that you were talking about German lady and not Joana, who is Portuguese. Duh.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 30 Jun - 18:42

kathybelle wrote:
marxman wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Hi Marxman

Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 2 554636 I did notice you wrote Johanna and the name of her blog at the side of her name, but somehow it didn't register with me that you were talking about German lady and not Joana, who is Portuguese. Duh.

Hi Kathybelle, I'm a bit concerned about the
cloud of silence that seems to have enveloped
many very good blogs recently.
The Pottingshedder by 'me, myself' has also
not been updated since march.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 30 Jun - 19:04

marxman wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
marxman wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Hi Marxman

Hi Kathybelle, I'm a bit concerned about the
cloud of silence that seems to have enveloped
many very good blogs recently.
The Pottingshedder by 'me, myself' has also
not been updated since march.

Hi Marxman

For the past 5yrs, Gerry McCann has threatened to have forums closed down, where "lies" are spread about them. He knows the truth about them is being discussed and this is what he and his wife don't want. They want everyone who speaks out about them silenced and they will do anything they can to have them silenced. Maybe measures are already being taken to silence the McCanns critics, by the people who have been protecting the McCanns for the past 5yrs.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 30 Jun - 19:18

Hello again Marxman

I've just sent Joana(Morais) an email, to ask if everything is ok. I have emailed her before on other subjects and she has always replied, hopefully she'll reply to my latest email.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 30 Jun - 19:36

kathybelle wrote:Hello again Marxman

I've just sent Joana(Morais) an email, to ask if everything is ok. I have emailed her before on other subjects and she has always replied, hopefully she'll reply to my latest email.

Hi Kathybelle,

JillyCL has been tweeting that GA and Joana
have both received death threats.
Lets hope Joana replys with news that all is
well with both herself and GA.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 30 Jun - 19:37

kathybelle wrote:

For the past 5yrs, Gerry McCann has threatened to have forums closed down, where "lies" are spread about them. He knows the truth about them is being discussed and this is what he and his wife don't want. They want everyone who speaks out about them silenced and they will do anything they can to have them silenced. Maybe measures are already being taken to silence the McCanns critics, by the people who have been protecting the McCanns for the past 5yrs.

I suppose it comes down to what IS the actual truth and what is being assumed to be the truth without enough evidence to support the said allegations.

Given an opinion of what may have occured is one thing however stating it as an absolute fact is an entirely different ball-game altogether.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 30 Jun - 20:34

marxman wrote:

Hi Kathybelle,

LETS HOPE NOBODY CARRIES OUT ANY OF THESE THREATS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 30 Jun - 20:37

Why would anyone threaten to kill Mr Amaral when all he wants is to find out what happened to Maddy????

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 30 Jun - 20:38

Badboy wrote:
marxman wrote:

Hi Kathybelle,

LETS HOPE NOBODY CARRIES OUT ANY OF THESE THREATS.

Any sort of threats of this nature are a total disgrace and those nutcases who have taken it upon themselves to take it to this extreme level should be locked away for a very long time.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sat 30 Jun - 20:39

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Why would anyone threaten to kill Mr Amaral when all he wants is to find out what happened to Maddy????

For exactly that reason.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Sat 30 Jun - 20:51

I wouldnt take too much notice of "threats",JCL never posts proof of them when asked by the looks of it.
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 30 Jun - 20:55

Bobsy wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Why would anyone threaten to kill Mr Amaral when all he wants is to find out what happened to Maddy????

For exactly that reason.

Sorry bobsy I should have finished off with..... Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 2 192282
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sat 30 Jun - 20:56

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

For exactly that reason.

Sorry bobsy I should have finished off with..... Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 2 192282

Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 2 192282 to you too Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 2 25346
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 30 Jun - 22:20

Fern wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

I suppose it comes down to what IS the actual truth and what is being assumed to be the truth without enough evidence to support the said allegations.

Given an opinion of what may have occured is one thing however stating it as an absolute fact is an entirely different ball-game altogether.

When I say truth, I'm talking about what the McCanns have said, what Goncalo Amaral has said and what other people involved with the case have said. I very rarely quote what is in the media, because I know how the media can bend the truth and add things to sell newspapers.

I would imagine most of the McCanns critics feel the same way as me.

You may not like what I am about write, but I have to write it because I need to be honest with you. You don't appear to have followed this case at all, because you are implying that there is not enough evidenct to convict the McCanns. The PJ were about to bring charges against the McCanns when a higher authority stopped them.

The McCanns are liars, along with their friends they have lied from day one. Someone recently put the lies the McCanns have told on here and they totalled 181. While the McCanns lies aren't enough to bring a conviction against them, the fact they told even one lie, showed that their story about Madeleine's abduction was fake.

If it was true that Kate McCann found Madeleine missing, she couldn't swear that she had been abducted, because the McCanns left their apartment unlocked. However whether Madeleine was abducted, or whether she managed to open the door and walk out, she was missing and the McCanns never looked for her. Even if they did look for Madeleine, they couldn't have looked for long, because when the police arrived at the McCanns apartment at 23:00hrs, after receiving the phonecall at 22:40, the McCanns and their friends had sorted out their timelines, the McCanns had made all their important phonecalls and the crimescene had been trampled all over.

Ok so the above still isn't enough to bring a conviction against the McCanns, but these are only a few of the threads that have been discussed for the past 5yrs. Lots of the other threads that we discuss, are from information which is in the files. The same files which the McCanns were given in 2008. Everthing we discuss is lies, according to Gerry McCann, if this is so, why did Kate say it was her job to study the files, to see if there is information that would lead to Madeleine being found? Why are Scotland Yard, also studying the files?

All the McCanns critics are presumed to be liars, by the two people who are the biggest liars in this case.... the McCanns. They're not only liars, they are 100% responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine and whatever suffering she endured, before and after she was spirited away, on May the 3rd 2007. Why? Because if Madeleine was abducted, the McCanns weren't in the apartment when she was abducted. If Madeleine wasn't abducted, then whatever happened to her, happened with the McCanns knowledge. They are Madeleine parents and they carry the can.

I will always stand by my statement that the McCanns are 100% responsible, no doubt some people will keep on saying it's all allegations, there is no proof they had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 30 Jun - 23:06

kathybelle wrote:
Fern wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

When I say truth, I'm talking about what the McCanns have said, what Goncalo Amaral has said and what other people involved with the case have said. I very rarely quote what is in the media, because I know how the media can bend the truth and add things to sell newspapers.

You may not like what I am about write, but I have to write it because I need to be honest with you. You don't appear to have followed this case at all, because you are implying that there is not enough evidenct to convict the McCanns. The PJ were about to bring charges against the McCanns when a higher authority stopped them.

I am a complete 'newbie' to this case Kathy and most certainly haven't followed it since 4th May 07 to an almost obsessive level. I haven't spent any time whatsoever reading the official PJ files, which also includes the final summary of José de Magalhães e Menezes and João Melchior Gomes, who no doubt had complete access to the entire case files some of which may or may not have been withheld from ourselves.

Given this, I would be most grateful if you could simply provide the evidence that in your opinion is enough to convict the McCanns of being directly involved in Madeleines disapearance from 5A whilst of course keeping in mind that the PJ allowed them to go free without any charge at all.

I suspect many people have followed this case for many years and although they would agree that there are numerous questions unanswered, contained within the files there is simply not enough evidence against the McCanns in a court of law at the present time, although advances in DNA analysis may alter this either way eventually.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Sat 30 Jun - 23:25

It seems that the review of this case by Scotland Yard hasn't offered up any alternative evidence or answers as to how Madeleine disappeared from the parent's holiday apartment. If they've got any evidence that doesn't fit in with the Portuguese investigation I wish they'd let us see it.
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 30 Jun - 23:58

Fern wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Fern wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

I am a complete 'newbie' to this case Kathy and most certainly haven't followed it since 4th May 07 to an almost obsessive level. I haven't spent any time whatsoever reading the official PJ files, which also includes the final summary of José de Magalhães e Menezes and João Melchior Gomes, who no doubt had complete access to the entire case files some of which may or may not have been withheld from ourselves.

Given this, I would be most grateful if you could simply provide the evidence that in your opinion is enough to convict the McCanns of being directly involved in Madeleines disapearance from 5A whilst of course keeping in mind that the PJ allowed them to go free without any charge at all.

I suspect many people have followed this case for many years and although they would agree that there are numerous questions unanswered, contained within the files there is simply not enough evidence against the McCanns in a court of law at the present time, although advances in DNA analysis may alter this either way eventually.

So you're not the same Fern that was on the old 3A's, then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sun 1 Jul - 0:12

Iris wrote:
Fern wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Fern wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

So you're not the same Fern that was on the old 3A's, then?

I was being sarcastic Iris given the comment that was made and I would have thought the remainder of that sentance would have made this evident.

With regards to 3As though, I am amazed you can recall any of my posts given that the majority of 42 overall were via pm and that I very rarely bothered posting on the public section.

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 1 Jul - 0:15

Fern wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Fern wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Snip, I am a complete 'newbie' to this case Kathy........Fern I first met you on OnlyMadeleine in 2007. Your name wasn't Fern, and mine wasn't Bobsy. Let's have some truths.

Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next