Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its ooh soo quiet!

+18
Fern
laurie
kathybelle
jd16
AnnaEsse
Lillyofthevalley
Angelique
jejune
ProfessorPlum
Badboy
Oldartform
matthew
tigger
interested
jay2001
nospinnaker
ali1966
the slave
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: Its ooh soo quiet!

Post  marxman Mon 2 Jul - 19:30

Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

That's your opinion and you are as entitled to it as anyone else. You opinion, however, has nothing to do with the opinions of those who have all the information, including the info most of us are not aware of. The Public Prosecutor in charge of the case decided to shelve. Others disagree and state another person could have decided differently (which had been also said by many people from the legal field long before those judges put it down in words!).

The Public Prosecutor still decided to shelve the case though despite having full access to the entire case files therefore whatever is being withheld cannot in my opinion contain enough to evidence to convict the McCanns.

It would be interesting to know just what was being withheld though and why and whether this information was directly linked to Madeleines fate in 5A or whether its more connected to either of the McCanns in general.

I believe the PP requested a body but as it was
not determined where it was, the case was shelved.
The PP may have believed that it would be safer
to shelve the case until a body was found, then
a conviction would be a formality.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Mon 2 Jul - 19:58

marxman wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

That's your opinion and you are as entitled to it as anyone else. You opinion, however, has nothing to do with the opinions of those who have all the information, including the info most of us are not aware of. The Public Prosecutor in charge of the case decided to shelve. Others disagree and state another person could have decided differently (which had been also said by many people from the legal field long before those judges put it down in words!).

The Public Prosecutor still decided to shelve the case though despite having full access to the entire case files therefore whatever is being withheld cannot in my opinion contain enough to evidence to convict the McCanns.

It would be interesting to know just what was being withheld though and why and whether this information was directly linked to Madeleines fate in 5A or whether its more connected to either of the McCanns in general.

I believe the PP requested a body but as it was
not determined where it was, the case was shelved.
The PP may have believed that it would be safer
to shelve the case until a body was found, then
a conviction would be a formality.

I'm not so sure Marxman given this paragraph contained within the final summary:

- Despite all of this, it was not possible to obtain any piece of evidence that would allow for a medium man, under the light of the criteria of logics, of normality and of the general rules of experience, to formulate any lucid, sensate, serious and honest conclusion about the circumstances under which the child was removed from the apartment (whether dead or alive, whether killed in a neglectful homicide or an intended homicide, whether the victim of a targeted abduction or an opportunistic abduction), nor even to produce a consistent prognosis about her destiny and inclusively – the most dramatic – to establish whether she is still alive or if she is dead, as seems more likely.

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :
Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 2 Jul - 22:11

Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

As I said other times before, other people who have had access to all the information disagree with the PP's decision.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Tue 3 Jul - 20:40

Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

As I said other times before, other people who have had access to all the information disagree with the PP's decision.

I stand by original point that in my opinion there simply isn't enough evidence to convict the McCanns however if you believe that there is, and that you also don't believe in any big conspiracies, then just what are you expecting NSY to conclude following there extensive review of the files ?
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 4 Jul - 1:17

Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

I stand by original point that in my opinion there simply isn't enough evidence to convict the McCanns however if you believe that there is, and that you also don't believe in any big conspiracies, then just what are you expecting NSY to conclude following there extensive review of the files ?

You don't seem to understand what I mean. You can have whichever opinion you want to. I only said that you can't state it as fact. I certainly haven't. I stated that three judges put in words for all to see that they believe another PP confronted with the exact same evidence could have decided to press charges. And they have had access to ALL the information.
From SY I expect a big fat zero. Something along the lines 'Madeleine is either alive or sadly dead'.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 8 Jul - 13:04

The silence is broken! Horray!!
Joana is back in business
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/

Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 4 307691
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 8 Jul - 14:47

marxman wrote:The silence is broken! Horray!!
Joana is back in business
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/

Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 4 307691

I agree, for some reason I cannot save it to favourites, can anyone advise? Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 4 Icon_flower
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BelEddie Sun 8 Jul - 15:41

I just book marked it!
BelEddie
BelEddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 8 Jul - 15:46

BelEddie wrote:I just book marked it!

So have I Its ooh soo quiet! - Page 4 613255 . But thanks BelEddie.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4