Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening?

+7
Panda
kathybelle
fred
Justiceforallkids
gillyspot
welshy
Lillyofthevalley
11 posters

Go down

HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? Empty HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening?

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 6 Jul - 19:44

Ive never known such negativity regarding anything that has ever happened in this case over the last 5+ years, for the first time we have the News channels, Portuguese AG Office, Murat, Amaral and Sky all discussing this on the same day!!!......well if he is an attention seeker then he has done a good job, but why I ask, if he is so rich would he bother making up such codswallop for attention........

WHERE HAS ALL THE POSITIVE ENERGY GONE, WHERE HAS ALL THE.... DOSEN'T MATTER HOW IT COMES WE JUST WANT JUSTICE FOR MADDY?????????

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? Empty Re: HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening?

Post  welshy Fri 6 Jul - 22:40

HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? 306321 Lilly, I only hope that every opertunity is looked at. The news for me today is bewildering to say the least, lets see what happens next x
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :
HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? Empty Re: HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening?

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 7 Jul - 8:47

Morning Welshy, wondering if the "Weekend" tabloid Papers will be reporting anything, imo the cost of a dig in Mrs Murats Drive will be small fry to PT, if and I mean if they could find out what happened to lil Maddy......

I just can't understand why this guy would go to these lengths, when lets be honest if you want your 5mins of fame he could have done it alot easier then the story he has come up with.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Sat 7 Jul - 9:08

HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? 306321 Lilly, Exactly, this guy needs checking out. i dont see any harm in the pj digging the garden as he has already pinpointed the spot for them.
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sat 7 Jul - 9:22

I am quite positive tbh. Stephen Birch has apparently gone to a lot of trouble. He has read the files & taken a year out of his life to try and solve the case.

I don't agree with his methods but I applaud him for trying and agree the driveway should be dug up and searched.

No UK media has dared use Murat's name (indeed the South African interviewer clearly got the jitters when Birch named Murat). All in all this makes a definite change from the spurious and OLD rehash of already discredited "sightings" and IMO shows the McCanns in a not altogether helpful light - perhaps THIS is why they appear suddenly to want to go ahead with the dig after apparently NOT wanting it.

Not good PR to leave an entire 45cm diameter hole left unturned when you state "no stone left unturned"
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 7 Jul - 9:29

welshy wrote: HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? 306321 Lilly, Exactly, this guy needs checking out. i dont see any harm in the pj digging the garden as he has already pinpointed the spot for them.

The point is the PJ can't do anything unless the case is re-opened.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 7 Jul - 9:40

fred wrote:
welshy wrote: HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? 306321 Lilly, Exactly, this guy needs checking out. i dont see any harm in the pj digging the garden as he has already pinpointed the spot for them.

in the french media yesyerday i think they said it was going to be????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 7 Jul - 9:45

Justiceforallkids wrote:
fred wrote:

in the french media yesyerday i think they said it was going to be????

Theres nothing been in the Portuguese media yet Carly, and Amaral did an interview on tv yesterday afternoon and never said it was going to be re-opened. But we can live in hope, but I'm not getting excited. HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? 306321
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 7 Jul - 10:02

I'm sorry something just doesn't ring true with Stephen Birch's claim that Madeleine is buried in Robert Murat's mother's garden. If there is a body there, which I don't believe there is, how does he know the body is Madeleine's? If the body is Madeleine, how does he know she was buried on May the 3rd 2007 and the precise time she was buried? At the time Madeleine was supposed to have been buried, Robert Murat was at home with his mother, so if Mr Birch doesn't believe Mr Murat is involved, Mr Murat would have seen Madeleine being buried.

I find it hard to believe that Stephen Birch would spend £40k on equipment that was able to find bodies. Also if he has been interested in this case for 5yrs, I wonder why he didn't start to look for Madeleine's body sooner.

Sorry I don't believe a word of Stephen Birch's story and if the PJ and Scotland Yard believed him, Robert Murat's mother's garden, would have been dug up by now. I feel sure they wouldn't need the case to be reopened for that to happen, but if did need to be reopened, I'm sure the case would have been reopened at the drop of a hat.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  bill516 Sat 7 Jul - 10:52

They say that in every lie there is an element of truth, well the truth might be there is something buried in Murats garden because it was buried there. If you buried it then scanned the area you can say "Look what I've found", send the files to "whoever" and bingo your claim to fame has credence. then when the "whoever" investigate it, it adds more weight to your claim when they discover something. It might not be anything to do with Maddie but it would do you no harm if you wanted to branch out into investigation, you discovered something and it was verified by other agencies.
bill516
bill516
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 7 Jul - 11:21

bill516 wrote:They say that in every lie there is an element of truth, well the truth might be there is something buried in Murats garden because it was buried there. If you buried it then scanned the area you can say "Look what I've found", send the files to "whoever" and bingo your claim to fame has credence. then when the "whoever" investigate it, it adds more weight to your claim when they discover something. It might not be anything to do with Maddie but it would do you no harm if you wanted to branch out into investigation, you discovered something and it was verified by other agencies.

So why is no one from the Portuguese Authorities arranging a dig at the property? The sooner they dig, the sooner they will establish that if any remains are found are Madeleine's, some other person, or the remains of animal.

As for Stephen Birch saying he can establish the date and the time Madeleine was buried, it's a load of rot. That's what I believe and If I'm wrong I'll issue Stephen Birch a cyber apology.

I find it strange that the McCanns, members of their family and their mouthpiece Clarence, are staying silent. They don't do silence.

Although Stephen Birch says he isn't implicating Robert Murat, I believe he is, in a subtle way.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 11:26

kathybelle - I find it strange that the McCanns, members of their family and their mouthpiece Clarence, are staying silent. They don't do silence.

They are probably too busy panicking that their source of income may dry up and the fundraising events
come to an end and the donations come to a grinding halt!

Perhaps we will have another fake sighting any day now!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 7 Jul - 11:51

cherry1 wrote:kathybelle - I find it strange that the McCanns, members of their family and their mouthpiece Clarence, are staying silent. They don't do silence.

They are probably too busy panicking that their source of income may dry up and the fundraising events
come to an end and the donations come to a grinding halt!

Perhaps we will have another fake sighting any day now!

Morning Kathybelle and Cherry HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? Icon_flower

Perhaps the gruesome twosome were tipped off regarding Birch and that's why ex-defective Horrocks burst forth onto the scene recently, with his insistence that Madeleine was alive and well and living the good life.

I personally don't believe the infamous pair are behind this Birch/Murat story, but for sure they will be hustling to come up with ways to spin it in their favour.

Of course the most normal and credible stance for the gruesome twosome to take at this juncture would be to demand the drive get dug up immediately. I guess we will have to wait and see what the next McMove is.. HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? 912418
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 7 Jul - 12:01

expresso translation:

Stephen Birch has 47 years and is the figure of the day. This South African businessman said to have discovered the remains of Maddie, a property at few meters from the Ocean Club resort, where the girl disappeared on May 3, 2007.

Stephen bases his theory on what says have been more than 1 year and 3 months of research. The research was completed within the last 15 days, when it moved to the Algarve to collect what it considers to be the completion of your research.

Came with two more South Africans and even violating the law, entered a private property of the prospection area, where judges to be the body of Maddie.

The express confirmed with a geologist that the machine used to do the scan the terrain is the most advanced technology that exists for this purpose today. Also we confirmed with the same expert that the result of this prospection reveals that there is something buried on site, although it is not possible to identify what, which means that it can be anything and not necessarily the remains of Madeleine McCann.

Watch the video and learn more about Stephen Birch in an exclusive interview with Expresso, given at the Lisbon Airport, when returned to South Africa, day 28 of June.

Portuguese police said to be examining this data, as reviewed all that received over five years.

However, the Scotland Yard asked for more material to Stephen Birch, to investigate the consistency of the theory of South Africa. Maddie is alive and captive or dead and buried, it is certain that the case continues to arouse the interest of people around the world. As happened to Stephen Birch, whose research has cost him thousands of euros.

Ler mais: http://expresso.sapo.pt/conheca-o-sul-africano-que-diz-ter-descoberto-restos-mortais-de-
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 12:04

Morning penny HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? 25346

I think you may be right, there had to be a reason why Horrocks came out with his bollocks!

Perhaps the Mccanns did get wind of this coming up so got Horrocks out there first putting it into everyones minds that Madeleine was still alive and G and K not involved in any way.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 7 Jul - 12:42

cherry1 wrote:Morning penny HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? 25346

I think you may be right, there had to be a reason why Horrocks came out with his bollocks!

Perhaps the Mccanns did get wind of this coming up so got Horrocks out there first putting it into everyones minds that Madeleine was still alive and G and K not involved in any way.

HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? 306321 cherry-pie,

Yep he certainly seemed hell bent on ramming it home that she was still alive throughout his abysmal amateur sleuthing exercise.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 12:47

HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? 306321 penny, what I found strange about Horrocks is that how he could categorically say that the
Mccanns were not involved in any way. Whatever they are or are not involved in they most certainly
involved in some way in the sense of lying, changing what they say from one minute to the next, e.g the searching, the colomoba, where cuddlecat was etc., so for a police officer to come out and make that
statement is totally ludicrous and shows him up to be incompetent in my view and questions have to be
asked WHY is he making that statement, WHO has put him up to making that statement!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 7 Jul - 13:10

cherry1 wrote: HERE, FACE BOOK AND TWITTER...whats happening? 306321 penny, what I found strange about Horrocks is that how he could categorically say that the
Mccanns were not involved in any way. Whatever they are or are not involved in they most certainly
involved in some way in the sense of lying, changing what they say from one minute to the next, e.g the searching, the colomoba, where cuddlecat was etc., so for a police officer to come out and make that
statement is totally ludicrous and shows him up to be incompetent in my view and questions have to be
asked WHY is he making that statement, WHO has put him up to making that statement!

Anyone categorically denying the McCanns were involved, show they are either naive or have a very dubious agenda.

Even Jim Gamble in a recent interview..... after stating he saw nothing to raise his suspicions regarding the McCanns behaviour. When the interviewer pushed him harder said 'I would be really shocked if they were involved, but I am human and we can make mistakes' (words to that effect). So it seems he isn't willing to go the whole 9 yards after all, for the gruesome twosome. He was doing some back peddling (imo), just in case the truth comes out some day!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 7 Jul - 14:14

I agree although I do believe this should have been undertaken by the PJ and ONLY if remains were recovered should the media be informed.

As it is now, Rob Murat is yet again under the spotlight and this must cause a great deal of distress to his Mum, daughter, family and friends.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  bill516 Sat 7 Jul - 14:42

Another spin on this story is a flushing ruse i.e you tell 3 people three different versions and see which one pops up and where. If you have someone you think is tipping the wink in certain directions you can then arrange for them to be cut out of the loop or fed even more duff gen. Of course it could all be true and the PJ are checking if they have the legal power to act on illegally obtained information, which given the course of this case I would not blame them for crossing I's and dotting T's.
bill516
bill516
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sat 7 Jul - 15:03

bill516 wrote:Another spin on this story is a flushing ruse i.e you tell 3 people three different versions and see which one pops up and where. If you have someone you think is tipping the wink in certain directions you can then arrange for them to be cut out of the loop or fed even more duff gen. Of course it could all be true and the PJ are checking if they have the legal power to act on illegally obtained information, which given the course of this case I would not blame them for crossing I's and dotting T's.

I have been pondering on this although from a slightly different angle ie SB was paying for info rather being fed it.

I have followed this angle mainly because he supposedly paid out 40k for this machine and was trained how to use it however if he was able to claim the million pound reward then ofcourse he certainly wouldn't be out of pocket.

Having followed this case from the start, I honestly cannot recall anyone even mentioning that Madeleines body may be in the Murats garden therefore how on earth SB came to this conclusion after a year, decided to spend 40k on a machine and subsequently found a cavity underneath a garden path is very strange indeed.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down