Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

+19
margaret
kitti
AnnaEsse
cherry1
cass
HiDeHo
marxman
Bobsy
dazedandconfused
matthew
Claudia79
Lillyofthevalley
steve1295
Fern
flower
Molly
jd16
kathybelle
Panda
23 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Empty VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

Post  HiDeHo Sun 22 Jul - 3:16

An importarnt video to distribute IMO - Introducing the forums and blogs VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 192282

'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

Last edited by HiDeHo on Sun 22 Jul - 11:31; edited 1 time in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Empty Re: VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

Post  kathybelle Sun 22 Jul - 6:41

HiDeHo wrote:An importarnt video to distribute IMO - Introducing the forums and blogs VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 192282

Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

Good morning HiDeHo

Thank you for putting this video on here. I've already commented on the video on the You Tube site, using my other screen name. Yes I am one of the anti McCanns, who is using another screen name, my Google screen name. Which I use on any forum, where I need Google to sign in.

The McCanns are bleating on and on and on about their critics, but can they stand in front of a mirror and say they didn't neglect their children, or do anything that could cause them harm? No they can't. The McCanns will always be responsible, for whatever happened to Madeleine and whatever suffering she endured, before and after she was removed from their apartment.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Empty Re: VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

Post  Panda Sun 22 Jul - 7:07

Excellent video HideHo...... VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 307691 VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 307691
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 22 Jul - 11:32

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 307691 One of the best yet VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 22 Jul - 11:47

wjk wrote: VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 307691 One of the best yet VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 944533

Thanks!

I tried very hard not to 'lower' the video to their level. Just to leave their comments to speak for themselves but have decided to add 'nasty people' to the title to attract more attention.

By making all the links to the blogs and forums easily available it will be a handy dandy 'tool' to encourage people to check the details for themselves....hopefully!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 22 Jul - 12:14

Apparently Pam Gurney doesn't seem to like me VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 294124

Absolutely disgusting person whoever this HiDeHo is. Have you no compassion within your soul? This family has suffered and is still suffering and all you can do is sit in your room making up these nasty videos trying to break them even further.

Thank God above they are strong and united and will find their Madeleine in spite of this incitement to hatred!

Shame on you and your ilk. Thank God you are in the minority is all I can say
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 22 Jul - 12:27

HiDeHo wrote:Apparently Pam Gurney doesn't seem to like me VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 294124

Absolutely disgusting person whoever this HiDeHo is. Have you no compassion within your soul? This family has suffered and is still suffering and all you can do is sit in your room making up these nasty videos trying to break them even further.

Thank God above they are strong and united and will find their Madeleine in spite of this incitement to hatred!

incitement to hatred!

more like encouragement to people to look at some facts.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Jul - 12:44

HiDeHo wrote:Apparently Pam Gurney doesn't seem to like me VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 294124

Well done HiDeHo, and there's your confirmation that you have done it just right! VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 294124
Seriously, I think it's one of your best pieces yet. Well done. VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 463742
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 22 Jul - 12:47

I thanked her for taking the time to watch (I'm sure she has a busy schedule) VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 25346
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 22 Jul - 12:53

Excellent video HiDeHo! VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 307691

If Gurney doesn't like it then you've hit the spot.
It'll give her something to moan about as she sorts out her sock drawer.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Jul - 13:05

She was as busy as a bee posting on the Missing People Facebook page when nearly everyone else was appalled at the news of Kate's appointment so her socks must have become sadly disorganised then.

Now it's mainly she and Bren passing the time of day there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 22 Jul - 13:36

HiDeHo wrote:I thanked her for taking the time to watch (I'm sure she has a busy schedule) VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 25346

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 306321 HiDeHo, you're a star.

I've just replied to pamgurney, in my Google screen name. VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 25346

In and amongst my post, is the question I have been asking the McCann supporters for the past 5yrs, regarding the McCanns "innocence", but have never been given the answer. Hopefully pamgurney will give me the answer, I'm not holding my breath though.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 22 Jul - 13:37

HiDeHo wrote:I thanked her for taking the time to watch (I'm sure she has a busy schedule) VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 25346
VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 307691 VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 25346
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 22 Jul - 13:57

Is there a link please? I have never heard of this person, is she big in the support group?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 22 Jul - 15:29

Bobsy wrote:Is there a link please? I have never heard of this person, is she big in the support group?

Hi Bobsy

If you press the You Tube button on the HiDeHi's video which is on this page, you will be able see pamgurney's post on the You Tube page, underneath the video.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 22 Jul - 15:33

kathybelle wrote:
Bobsy wrote:Is there a link please? I have never heard of this person, is she big in the support group?

Hi Bobsy

If you press the You Tube button on the HiDeHi's video which is on this page, you will be able see pamgurney's post on the You Tube page, underneath the video.

Thank you kathybelle.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Sun 22 Jul - 15:59

I cant view the video on the thread ,nor can I find it on yt,,is it because I has Ipad?
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 22 Jul - 16:05

steve1295 wrote:I cant view the video on the thread ,nor can I find it on yt,,is it because I has Ipad?

Hi Steve

I know nothing about Ipad's but there is a way of finding the video on the You Tube site. You just need to press the You Tube button at the bottom of the video and you will see the video on the You Tube site. Try it and see how you get on.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Sun 22 Jul - 16:25

Awwww Kathybelle,still not working,have tried both its only making my screen larger. Fizz.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Jul - 16:35

Does this link work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGbf1Q6h8HY

It does for me but that doesn't mean it will for everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 22 Jul - 16:35

steve1295 wrote:Awwww Kathybelle,still not working,have tried both its only making my screen larger. Fizz.

Hi Fizz.

I wonder if it is your Ipad, as I said previously I know nothing about Ipads, my son and daughter both have Ipads and although they have laptops, they access internet through their Ipads. My son and his girlfriend are coming for their tea in a couple of hours, I'll ask him if he can access You Tube on his Ipad and if he can, I'll let you know how he did it. Hopefully someone might just be able to put you on the right track.

Maybe HiDeHi can put the transcript of the video on here for you to read. I know it isn't the same as the spoken word, but at least you will know what the "gruesome twosome" are wittering on about.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Sun 22 Jul - 17:29

KathyBele ,thank you for the reply.
Imo the ipad is a heap of junk,I can get you tube but not everything,and sometimes I need flash which the ipad does not support,
I will have to get me little netbook fixed,sooooo much better.thanks again.xx
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Sun 22 Jul - 17:41

Not born yesterday,thanks for that link,,wont work..Putting it down to the michine I am using.thanks again xxxx
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sun 22 Jul - 17:44

steve1295 wrote:Not born yesterday,thanks for that link,,wont work..Putting it down to the michine I am using.thanks again xxxx

It worked for me but try this one:

https://youtu.be/SGbf1Q6h8HY
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 22 Jul - 17:49

I have another site I upload videos to so maybe you could view it on that one.

Thing is....theres a problem...I can't rermember which site it is! VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann 23324
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next