Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

+19
margaret
kitti
AnnaEsse
cherry1
cass
HiDeHo
marxman
Bobsy
dazedandconfused
matthew
Claudia79
Lillyofthevalley
steve1295
Fern
flower
Molly
jd16
kathybelle
Panda
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

Post  steve1295 Sun 22 Jul - 17:53

Ah jd16. No joy,thank you anyway,,its feckin killin be cos I am a real nosey yoke. Thanks.x
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :
VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

Post  HiDeHo Sun 22 Jul - 18:06

steve1295 wrote:Ah jd16. No joy,thank you anyway,,its feckin killin be cos I am a real nosey yoke. Thanks.x

I still have no idea of the website I use for videos but maybe I could send it to you directly? Contact me at hideho1@hotmail.com
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 22 Jul - 19:20

Absolutely disgusting person whoever this HiDeHo is. Have you no compassion within your soul? This family has suffered and is still suffering and all you can do is sit in your room making up these nasty videos trying to break them even further.
Thank God above they are strong and united and will find their Madeleine in spite of this incitement to hatred!
Shame on you and your ilk. Thank God you are in the minority is all I can say.

pamgurney2 7 hours ago

My compassion is with Madeleine. The video speaks for itself.HiDeHo4 in reply to pamgurney2 (Show the comment) 6 hours ago 3

HiDeHo you constantly make these stupid videos and are inciting people to hatred. What makes you tick I have no idea, but you must lead a very sad life
The video only speaks because you have twisted the meaning as per usual.
Anybody could do that but most decent human beings would not!

pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 32 minutes ago

BTW...Thank you for taking the time to watch the video!
HiDeHo4 in reply to pamgurney2 (Show the comment) 6 hours ago

I watch ok, as do others in horror, and we take note and keep the video links just in case!
pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 30 minutes ago

--------------------------------------------
So I guess PG has my video 'favourited' VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346

"and are inciting people to hatred." In other words my videos are making a difference!

Last edited by HiDeHo on Sun 22 Jul - 19:23; edited 1 time in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sun 22 Jul - 19:21

steve1295 wrote:KathyBele ,thank you for the reply.
Imo the ipad is a heap of junk,I can get you tube but not everything,and sometimes I need flash which the ipad does not support,
I will have to get me little netbook fixed,sooooo much better.thanks again.xx

Thats interesting.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Sun 22 Jul - 19:29

Ah no Fern,its soooo annoying.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 22 Jul - 19:30

HiDeHo wrote:Absolutely disgusting person whoever this HiDeHo is. Have you no compassion within your soul? This family has suffered and is still suffering and all you can do is sit in your room making up these nasty videos trying to break them even further.
Thank God above they are strong and united and will find their Madeleine in spite of this incitement to hatred!
Shame on you and your ilk. Thank God you are in the minority is all I can say.

pamgurney2 7 hours ago

My compassion is with Madeleine. The video speaks for itself.HiDeHo4 in reply to pamgurney2 (Show the comment) 6 hours ago 3

HiDeHo you constantly make these stupid videos and are inciting people to hatred. What makes you tick I have no idea, but you must lead a very sad life
The video only speaks because you have twisted the meaning as per usual.
Anybody could do that but most decent human beings would not!

pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 32 minutes ago

BTW...Thank you for taking the time to watch the video!
HiDeHo4 in reply to pamgurney2 (Show the comment) 6 hours ago

I watch ok, as do others in horror, and we take note and keep the video links just in case!
pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 30 minutes ago

--------------------------------------------
So I guess PG has my video 'favourited' VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346

"and are inciting people to hatred." In other words my videos are making a difference!

Glad to see you turning your hand to horror movies now HiDeHo.

Whatever caused the horror is beyond me. Simply stated facts which anyone at all can have access to. Obviously if they protest loudly enough they think people won't investigate further.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Sun 22 Jul - 19:31

Hi de hi,,,that pammie one is such a ticket.....could be gerry in disguise.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 22 Jul - 19:33

steve1295 wrote:Hi de hi,,,that pammie one is such a ticket.....could be gerry in disguise.

Apparently she is a 'real' person coming from (and working in) ROB's neck of the woods
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Sun 22 Jul - 19:35

Ahhhh hi de hi I have had many the encounter with her.Also, I have sent you a PM.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Sun 22 Jul - 19:40

HiDeHo wrote: Apparently she is a 'real' person coming from (and working in) ROB's neck of the woods

Haha getting too close to home HiDeHo maybe on more than one count
Molly
Molly

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Sun 22 Jul - 19:53

One of the best ones HiDeHo - and a very apt accompanying song.................... VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Icon_flower
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sun 22 Jul - 19:56

steve1295 wrote:Ah no Fern,its soooo annoying.

I intend buying one in the next few weeks and didn't realise you couldn't access Youtube with it.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 22 Jul - 20:11

I still think that if these people got laid (is this acceptable language?) more often (or at all) they would be in a better mood (and have less time to spend watching what they find horrible!).
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 22 Jul - 20:21

Claudia79 wrote:I still think that if these people got laid (is this acceptable language?) more often (or at all) they would be in a better mood (and have less time to spend watching what they find horrible!).

Well said! VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 307691
In earlier, less technological decades, these would be the sort of frustrated old biddies who would go out after dark and shove poison pen letters through their neighbours' letterboxes!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Jul - 20:21

I'm always surprised when I hear that the most blinkered McCann fans such as Pam Gurney are gainfully employed, rather than being permanently in a basement spitting out their bile!

I hope that she wasn't at work recently when she was online for hours on end dealing with the protests over Kate's appointment to the Missing People charity. That was a full time job in itself - rather like trying to hold back the tide - but now with mainly only her and Bren, her mission there is at an end and she's free to move on to Hi-de-Ho!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Sun 22 Jul - 20:43

@FERN......you can get yt on it but some videos you cant get.So its random in what you can see,although 99time out of a hundred its fine,,,,also the ipad that I am using does not support adobe or flash,and I cant view photos from media cards and there is no usb hub,,,,and your key pad is on screen too..so if I were you I would go for something else.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Jul - 21:02

Claudia79 wrote:I still think that if these people got laid (is this acceptable language?) more often (or at all) they would be in a better mood (and have less time to spend watching what they find horrible!).

Got laid? Are we doing Fantasy movies now, as well as horror ones?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 22 Jul - 21:11

wjk wrote: VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 307691 One of the best yet VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 944533

Agree VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 307691 VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 307691
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 22 Jul - 21:53

flower wrote:One of the best ones HiDeHo - and a very apt accompanying song.................... VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Icon_flower

Thanks flower. Choosing the tune is my favourite part of a video. Sometimes it can take me a couple of days, as titles that 'fit' do not necessarily have lyrics that I can use.

I found Trust Yourself by Blue Rodeo (from here in Toronto) a few days and put it aside as I couldn't think of a video to showcase it. As I was putting the video together I realised it (almost)fitted!

One of their tunes that I wanted to use is 5 Days in May but the lyrics are not even close to being able to use it.

Many probably don't realise the connection between the music that I use and the video and a rare find is a 'Title' 'Lyrics' and also 'ambience/feeling' that are suitable. Music is important to me and it can have a subliminal effect on how you feel (about the song or the video).

Can you tell I used to be a DJ? VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 294124 'Dizzy Lizzy' has found a new 'niche' with music!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 22 Jul - 21:55

Great video HideHo, the people who protest about it quite obviously dont want the facts
of the case to come out, how they think they are helping Madeleine is beyond me, the only way
that justice can ever be done for Madeleine is to ensure the facts of the case are known to all so
people can make an informed judgement instead of only knowing half the story or the load of distortions
that the Mccanns appear to be putting about. it seems those people would rather spend their time
getting excited over fake sightings than doing what they can to get the truth out which we know in the
UK is being suppressed.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 22 Jul - 22:10

Iris wrote:

Got laid? Are we doing Fantasy movies now, as well as horror ones?

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 22 Jul - 22:21

Oh dear, Mrs Trolley (aka Gurney!) is getting her knickers in a twist! VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 22 Jul - 22:23

AnnaEsse wrote:Oh dear, Mrs Trolley (aka Gurney!) is getting her knickers in a twist! VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 294124

At least there's some action! VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 22 Jul - 22:28

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Oh dear, Mrs Trolley (aka Gurney!) is getting her knickers in a twist! VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 294124

At least there's some action! VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 294124

Mrs Trolley does bring some action! VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 22 Jul - 23:07

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Mrs Trolley does bring some action! VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 23324

It's cheap entertainment so we shouldn't complain! VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next