Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spudgun Video,

+16
Badboy
kathybelle
HiDeHo
cherry1
Oldartform
Panda
malena stool
wjk
dazedandconfused
snowflake
want the truth
whatsupdoc
Bobsy
meg
gillyspot
almostgothic
20 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Spudgun Video,  Empty Spudgun Video,

Post  Panda Sun 5 Aug - 13:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgK6M2_7Q&feature=related

Please read and subscribe to my blog: 'Spudguns' Spoutings'
http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/

Thank you to everyone who has posted comments. I still believe, over FOUR years after having posted this, that these and many other questions still need to be answered, irrespective of what happened in Portugal that night. I am sure the HUGE, concerted efforts by some individuals will eventually result in having this Video removed from YouTube, as they have managed to achieve this with the very same video on GOOGLE Video. This video has been the subject of a very sustained attack over the past Months, a clear, organised attempt to have it deleted. Whatever your thought's about the McCann case, I believe this has a right to exist. I feel that most of its questions are honest and valid, and can and should be posed without prejudice, and that to this day, they remain unanswered.

God bless Madeleine McCann, wherever you may be.

This message was obviously posted by Spudgun only a few months ago . This video is beautiful and the music haunting.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Spudgun Video,  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spudgun Video,  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Spudgun Video,  Empty Re: Spudgun Video,

Post  cherry1 Sun 5 Aug - 13:29

If Kate said "they've taken her" then it is a reasonable assumption that Kate must have
known who was with Madeleine.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 Aug - 14:04

cherry1 wrote:If Kate said "they've taken her" then it is a reasonable assumption that Kate must have
known who was with Madeleine.

I think it was said by the OC Nanny, can't remember her name, the one who already knew the McCanns so i wouldn't
take that comment seriously. Initially, when you saw your Daughter's bed empty , knowing she had gone walkabout
before and was prone to waking up .......why would you say "theyv'e taken her " anyway.!!!! Wouldn't it be something
like "she's not in the Apartment, Madeleine's gone."
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 5 Aug - 14:40

And who is 'HER'?

The McCanns would have us believe that there were TWO little girls in the apartment that night.
But strangely, KM doesn't elaborate ......are we then to assume that her target 'audience' knew EXACTLY who she was talking about?
If they didn't, then she could have been meaning any female taken from anywhere.
Because she didn't say where 'HER' was taken from either.

Just shows that one should never try to act out a script when one is either jittery, or rat-assed, or both.

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 5 Aug - 15:20

almostgothic wrote:And who is 'HER'?

The McCanns would have us believe that there were TWO little girls in the apartment that night.
But strangely, KM doesn't elaborate ......are we then to assume that her target 'audience' knew EXACTLY who she was talking about?
If they didn't, then she could have been meaning any female taken from anywhere.
Because she didn't say where 'HER' was taken from either.

Just shows that one should never try to act out a script when one is either jittery, or rat-assed, or both.

Yes, acting out a script! I think Kate simply fluffed her lines.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 5 Aug - 16:03

But Kate McCann doesn't like "fluffy words" - She wants action - only as long as it doesn't involve fake "abduction" of course
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 Aug - 17:36

I think we are all agreed that the McCanns were complicit in Madeleine's disappearance , but as the Portugese Judge said
to the Prosecutor who asked if there was sufficient info to go to Trial......"show me the body" .

How many years was it before the blood stained cardigan of the Dingo Baby was found which satisfied the Court that
the Mother was innocent and she was released from Jail.?

Sadly, I think the McCanns will not be charged with anything now or that Madeleine's body will be found.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  meg Sun 5 Aug - 18:48

I think some form of the truth will eventually come out, maybe not the whole truth
and all the facts and maybe not in the near future

It's a big burden to carry all your lifetime and some of the Tapas 7 have visibly become
shadows of their former selves and a death bed confession is possible, especially from
a proliferal accomplice
meg
meg
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 75
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 Aug - 20:13

meg wrote:I think some form of the truth will eventually come out, maybe not the whole truth
and all the facts and maybe not in the near future

It's a big burden to carry all your lifetime and some of the Tapas 7 have visibly become
shadows of their former selves and a death bed confession is possible, especially from
a proliferal accomplice

Hi meg, " some of the Tapas 7 have visibly become
shadows of their former selves "
[/quote]

I havn't heard anything at all about the Tapas 7 since they won £375,000 from the Daily Express......can you elaborate?
sounds interesting. All I remember is that O'Brien was off work for a while on return to the U.K. and noticeable by his
absence from the Court with the other Tapas group
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  meg Sun 5 Aug - 20:21

O'Brien & Oldfield

O'Brien was off work and looks haunted to me on photos I have seen of him

Oldfield according to those who I know who used to live near him say he looked haunted too and isn't the man he was
(They don't know him just lived in the same area and observed the difference)
meg
meg
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 Aug - 20:35

meg wrote:O'Brien & Oldfield

Oldfield according to those who I know who used to live near him say he looked haunted too and isn't the man he was

There was internet talk of O'Brien being asked to perform a tracheotomy on Madeleine but that is all it is...a rumour.

Oldfield changed his statement from saying he went into 5a and saw Madeleine to saying he listened outside.

I suppose with all the notoriety the Tapas 6 (exclude Fiona Payne's Mum ) received they would have had to face work
colleagues , especially Jane Tanner and her Egg Man and the others accusing Murat for no valid reason. Ages ago we
read he was suing the Tapas Group but nothing came of it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  meg Sun 5 Aug - 20:38

Panda wrote:
meg wrote:O'Brien & Oldfield

There was internet talk of O'Brien being asked to perform a tracheotomy on Madeleine but that is all it is...a rumour.

Oldfield changed his statement from saying he went into 5a and saw Madeleine to saying he listened outside.

I suppose with all the notoriety the Tapas 6 (exclude Fiona Payne's Mum ) received they would have had to face work
colleagues , especially Jane Tanner and her Egg Man and the others accusing Murat for no valid reason. Ages ago we
read he was suing the Tapas Group but nothing came of it.

Fiona Payne intrigues me because she appears to have a defiant air - I can't quite work it out
meg
meg
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Aug - 20:39

If Kate McCann is a true catholic then madeleines body will eventually be found....

I don't believe she was cremated and one day....she will turn up.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 Aug - 20:53

kitti wrote:If Kate McCann is a true catholic then madeleines body will eventually be found....

A long time ago, quite late at night I was browsing Sky Discussions and a new post by someone with a short foreign name said Madeleine was buried under concrete in PDL....next thing it was whoosh clunked.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 5 Aug - 20:55

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:If Kate McCann is a true catholic then madeleines body will eventually be found....

A long time ago, quite late at night I was browsing Sky Discussions and a new post by someone with a short foreign name said Madeleine was buried under concrete in PDL....next thing it was whoosh clunked.

And now we have the SA man Stephen Birch stating he has found evidence of ground disturbance under a newly constructed drive way at the property of his Mother.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Sun 5 Aug - 23:20

Quote Panda: This video is beautiful and the music haunting.

Agreed. The music by Kate Melua was perfect.

I've tweeted it.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Aug - 7:59

whatsupdoc wrote:Quote Panda: This video is beautiful and the music haunting.

I've tweeted it.

Great minds think alike whatsupdoc.......what about the Portugese song? I think it's called a "Fado" or something like that....brilliant. !!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 6 Aug - 8:13

Panda wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:Quote Panda: This video is beautiful and the music haunting.

I've tweeted it.

Great minds think alike whatsupdoc.......what about the Portugese song? I think it's called a "Fado" or something like that....brilliant. !!

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Aug - 8:33

Thanks AnnaEsse.......I'm not just a pretty face.! Spudgun Video,  294124 I remembered from years ago when I was on holiday in Portugal
and some Bars had singers who sang what I called sad songs and one of the Barmen told me it was called a Fado.
Playing your Video, the word "melancholy" is said, I think this is a much better description.

Spudgun has strong ties to Portugal and loves the Country and its people, and this video conveys everything without a
word being spoken.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  want the truth Mon 6 Aug - 8:58

Panda wrote:

Thanks AnnaEsse.......I'm not just a pretty face.! Spudgun Video,  294124 I remembered from years ago when I was on holiday in Portugal
and some Bars had singers who sang what I called sad songs and one of the Barmen told me it was called a Fado.
Playing your Video, the word "melancholy" is said, I think this is a much better description.

Spudgun has strong ties to Portugal and loves the Country and its people, and this video conveys everything without a
word being spoken.

My thanks too, AnnaEsse, and of course to the 'McCaens'.
Through them I have been introduced to a language, its people and its music, which I would never have met before.

I can now 'read and understand' a small amount of Portuguese (can't pronounce it...that would be another study in its own right) have visited the country twice, to see the beautiful and friendly people that the McCaens so disparaged, have enjoyed the wonderful food, its olive oil, freshly cut garlic, cod fish and banana bake, in all its health-giving simplicity, and above all, have been introduced to a music which equals, if not transcends, the best music from all around the world.

Good can arise from evil.

Madeleine now needs justice and when that comes, AS IT WILL, may the Portuguese finally be re-paid for the goodness, generosity of time and spirit, that they poured out for a little English girl who was abandoned by her parents and (may have) disappeared on their soil. Spudgun Video,  307691
want the truth
want the truth

Number of posts : 48
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 6 Aug - 9:13

want the truth wrote:
Panda wrote:

word being spoken.

My thanks too, AnnaEsse, and of course to the 'McCaens'.
Through them I have been introduced to a language, its people and its music, which I would never have met before.

I can now 'read and understand' a small amount of Portuguese (can't pronounce it...that would be another study in its own right) have visited the country twice, to see the beautiful and friendly people that the McCaens so disparaged, have enjoyed the wonderful food, its olive oil, freshly cut garlic, cod fish and banana bake, in all its health-giving simplicity, and above all, have been introduced to a music which equals, if not transcends, the best music from all around the world.

Good can arise from evil.

Madeleine now needs justice and when that comes, AS IT WILL, may the Portuguese finally be re-paid for the goodness, generosity of time and spirit, that they poured out for a little English girl who was abandoned by her parents and (may have) disappeared on their soil. Spudgun Video,  307691

I'm with you on this. I haven't been to Portugal, but have discovered Fado as a result of what the McCanns did. I have also discovered the delights of a local Portuguese coffee place, with its wonderful cakes and pastries and very friendly and welcoming people.

People in Praia da Luz took a week off work and walked until their feet were blistered, searching for a little English girl, whose parents went jogging and picked up visitors from the airport. Those Portuguese people didn't care what Madeleine's own parents weren't doing, they just kept on walking and searching. All credit and praise for those wonderful people.

Spudgun Video,  307691
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 6 Aug - 9:42

I agree with everyone else regarding the lovely people of Portugal. Kate McCann dissed these people in her book of sex and lies, when she said that she and her husband were the only ones out searching for Madeleine.

I've never heard a word of thanks, from the McCanns to the police, who had their leave and rest days cancelled, to enable them to look for Madeleine. Or the locals, who gave up work for more than a week to look for Madeleine. Neither have I heard a word of thanks, to the holidaymakers who gave up their leisure time to look for Madeleine. Or those British motorcyclists, who gave up their holiday to scour the Algarve and other parts of Portugal, to look for Madeleine.

What did the McCanns give up? Nothing. They carried on with their leisure activities as if they were still on holiday, they even jogged past people who were looking for Madeleine.

Goncalo Amaral is my hero, for the way he has worked tirelessly, in his quest for justice for Madeleine. He has been bad mouthed and mocked by the McCanns, their followers and the British media and I'm amazed, he hasn't cracked because of this case.

I just hope that the Judge who presides over the McCanns forthcoming lawsuit towards Dr McCann, has done his homework regarding this case. I hope he knows that the McCanns, who read his book when it was first published and said it was a load of rubbish, changed their mind when they saw it was about to be a best seller. I also hope that this book who the McCanns say is not only harming the search for Madeleine, the contents will harm Madeleine, Sean and Amelie, is written in Portuguese.

I'm sure that Judge must be aware, that the contents of Dr Amaral's book are written in the files, which the McCanns have never tried to remove from the public eye. Hopefully the Judge is also aware of another book, which was published either before, or after Goncalo Amaral's book, is of a similar vein to the book Dr Amaral wrote. The McCanns have never tried to ban that book.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Aug - 10:01

Morning kathybelle, Spudgun says the first transmission of his video was taken off by Google as a result of the McCanns
intervention and he is currently being harassed about this youtube transmission......this is disgraceful and shows that he
has touched a nerve, and is right .

The Judge at the Injunction Trial was young and possibly intimidated by the McCanns Lawyer and Press coverage. The
fact that the Apellate Court overturned the verdict is encouraging and maybe the McCanns have asked for the video
link instead of appearing in Court is to avoid the wrath of the Portugese people who couldn't have done more initially
to help the McCanns. Yet not a word of thanks from this ignorant couple who seem to think that they are beyond
reproach.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 6 Aug - 10:53

Panda wrote:
Morning kathybelle, Spudgun says the first transmission of his video was taken off by Google as a result of the McCanns
intervention and he is currently being harassed about this youtube transmission......this is disgraceful and shows that he
has touched a nerve, and is right .

The Judge at the Injunction Trial was young and possibly intimidated by the McCanns Lawyer and Press coverage. The
fact that the Apellate Court overturned the verdict is encouraging and maybe the McCanns have asked for the video
link instead of appearing in Court is to avoid the wrath of the Portugese people who couldn't have done more initially
to help the McCanns. Yet not a word of thanks from this ignorant couple who seem to think that they are beyond
reproach.

Good morning Panda

Regarding the Judge at the Injunction trial. Like many other people I followed this case live on the Sky News website. It was reported that the Judge was the daughter of a Judge in the European Court of Human Rights. Goncalo Amaral had threatened to go to the European Court of Human Rights, if the ban on his book wasn't overturned.

In my opinion, if the reason the Judge found in favour of the McCanns, because she was intimidated by the McCanns lawyer and the press coverage, then she shouldn't have been a Judge or any other part of the legal system. I'm sure before she reached the position of a Judge, she would have come across people who were as intimidating as these people, when she was acting as a lawyer.

If I am to be honest, I believe the Judge found in favour of the McCanns, because of something that took place, between herself, Clarence Mitchell and Isabel Duarte. The three of them were sitting in the Judge's Chamber, before the Judge announced her decision in Court. The McCanns had previously announced that they would not be attending the Court, to hear the Judge's decision. In my opinion, they already knew in advance what her decision would be.

I found it strange that when the McCanns did attened Court, they were allowed to enter and exit through the same door as the Judge. Goncalo Amaral, had to enter and exit the Court, in the same way as everyone else.

Panda, have the McCanns been granted permission to appear by video link, instead of in person, at their forthcoming lawsuit against Goncalo Amaral? If this is so, does this mean that they cannot be questioned by the lawyer representing Goncalo Amaral, or even Dr Amaral? Dr Amaral, had previously said he would be calling the McCanns to the witness stand.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Aug - 11:20

If I am to be honest, I believe the Judge found in favour of the McCanns, because of something that took place, between herself, Clarence Mitchell and Isabel Duarte"

Kathybelle, if true, this is disgraceful and another example of how the Portugese have been manipulated . How could
Cameron be able to manipulate a Judge ????? My guess is this was about getting the File released that Duarte made
such a fuss about in the Courtroom. The Judge granted this and it turned out to be another load of rubbish.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content