Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spudgun Video,

+16
Badboy
kathybelle
HiDeHo
cherry1
Oldartform
Panda
malena stool
wjk
dazedandconfused
snowflake
want the truth
whatsupdoc
Bobsy
meg
gillyspot
almostgothic
20 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 Empty Re: Spudgun Video,

Post  snowflake Mon 6 Aug - 20:40

kitti wrote:If Kate McCann is a true catholic then madeleines body will eventually be found....

I don't believe she was cremated and one day....she will turn up.

What do you mean by" If Kate McCann is a true catholic then madeleines body will eventually be found" ?
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :
Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Aug - 20:57

True Catholics see the body as a holy temple, and therefore believe the burning of the body is a desecration of God’s work so the implication is that the body still exists somewhere and the mccanns know where that is.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 6 Aug - 21:09

Cremation is no longer a problem for Catholics - many Catholics are cremated nowadays but regarding Kate I thought her mother made a comment about her being not that religious or expressing surprise at her being religious.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Aug - 21:12

Well i'm not going to let them stick me in the oven as i want my body to serve some usefull purpose when i expire as i believe i am quite full of nutrients.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 6 Aug - 21:14

Lioned wrote: True Catholics see the body as a holy temple, and therefore believe the burning of the body is a desecration of God’s work so the implication is that the body still exists somewhere and the mccanns know where that is.

The McCanns may have been baptised Catholics, but according to Kate McCann's mother, they were not practicing Catholics. She said she couldn't understand why her daughter asked her for the telephone number of the Merseyside Priest, who married her to Gerry, because they were not regular church attenders.

Because of the McCanns behaviour I believe they know where Madeleine is and if she is dead or alive. If Madeleine is dead, the McCanns will have made sure Madeleine will never be found and if it means burning her body then so be it. The McCanns are as hard as nails, they have to be to behave as they did, before and after Madeleine disappeared.

Recently, a poster posted on here, the lies the McCanns told and they amounted to 181 lies.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 6 Aug - 21:22

kathybelle wrote:
Lioned wrote: True Catholics see the body as a holy temple, and therefore believe the burning of the body is a desecration of God’s work so the implication is that the body still exists somewhere and the mccanns know where that is.

The McCanns may have been baptised Catholics, but according to Kate McCann's mother, they were not practicing Catholics. She said she couldn't understand why her daughter asked her for the telephone number of the Merseyside Priest, who married her to Gerry, because they were not regular church attenders.

Because of the McCanns behaviour I believe they know where Madeleine is and if she is dead or alive. If Madeleine is dead, the McCanns will have made sure Madeleine will never be found and if it means burning her body then so be it. The McCanns are as hard as nails, they have to be to behave as they did, before and after Madeleine disappeared.

Recently, a poster posted on here, the lies the McCanns told and they amounted to 181 lies.

" Because of the McCanns' behaviour I believe they know where Madeleine is and if she is dead or alive"
If they know she is alive, do you believe they know where she is?
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 6 Aug - 22:04

snowflake wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

" Because of the McCanns' behaviour I believe they know where Madeleine is and if she is dead or alive"

I believe they know where she is, but the "alive" bit is extremely unlikely when the findings of the dogs are taken into account.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Aug - 22:06

kathybelle wrote:

I do agree,the mccann parents are rotten and they would destroy the body without a care in order to protect themselves,that is what they have demonstrated from the very begining.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Aug - 22:08

dazedandconfused wrote:
snowflake wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

I believe they know where she is, but the "alive" bit is extremely unlikely when the findings of the dogs are taken into account.

Not just the findings of the dogs but also statistics are heavily against a child turning up alive after such a period.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 6 Aug - 22:28

Lioned wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:
snowflake wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Not just the findings of the dogs but also statistics are heavily against a child turning up alive after such a period.

I agree Lioned. I always hope the McCanns had given Madeleine away to someone who wanted a child, but if that was the case, whoever was taking care of her, wouldn't be able to take her out, for fear that she would be recognised. They might have been able to keep Madeleine inside for a year or two, but no longer, Madeleine would have seen posters of a missing 4yr old child, with the same eye condition as she has and it wouldn't have taken her long, to work out that she was that child.

If Madeleine was abducted and given to a childless couple, the above scenario would have been the same.

However if Madeleine was abducted by a paedophile, she would have been dead within hours, if not minutes. Her body would not be able to stand the assaults that older children like Jacee Lee Dugard had to endure.

Because of the McCanns behaviour, including their lies and excuses for not searching for Madeleine, I sadly believe Madeleine died in the McCanns apartment and the McCanns did their best to cover up her cadaver scent.

I go back to my previous post, where I said the McCanns are as hard as nails. If they weren't they would have cracked up by now. Kate McCann might older than her years, but she looks as I suspect she is, as hard as nails.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 6 Aug - 22:39

dazedandconfused wrote:
snowflake wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

I didnt say the"alive"bit those were kathybelles words.Was asking her what she meant
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 6 Aug - 23:25

Cremation is no longer a problem for Catholics. And if kate McCann is a devout catholic, I'm Heidi Klum!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 6 Aug - 23:28

Claudia79 wrote:Cremation is no longer a problem for Catholics. And if kate McCann is a devout catholic, I'm Heidi Klum!
WHOM THAT?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Aug - 23:31

Heidi hi to you Claudia!

Claiming to be devoutly religious doesn't win anyone any brownie points in my book. It certainly doesn't mean they're a better human being than anyone else.

Badboy: Heidi Klum is a famous model and actress.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Aug - 23:31

Badboy wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Cremation is no longer a problem for Catholics. And if kate McCann is a devout catholic, I'm Heidi Klum!
WHOM THAT?

Heidi Klum is a right sort !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 6 Aug - 23:42

Heidi Klum

Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 Th_heidi_klum-5346
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 6 Aug - 23:48

Badboy wrote:
WHOM THAT?

Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 Heidi_10
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Aug - 23:49

Quick - bring out the smelling salts for the guys!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 6 Aug - 23:50

Claudia, you shouldnt be getting lioned excited at this time of night! Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 36898

Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 294124
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 6 Aug - 23:51

SHE CERTAINLY LOOKS HOT
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Aug - 23:56

cherry1 wrote:Claudia, you shouldnt be getting lioned excited at this time of night! Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 36898

Too late................. Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 25346

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 6 Aug - 23:56

maybe you and Badboy need a cold shower now! Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 294124
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 7 Aug - 0:00

Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 Th_images-22
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 7 Aug - 0:04

Claudia79 wrote:
Badboy wrote:
WHOM THAT?

Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 Heidi_10

Where did that beautiful photo of me appear from? (I wish Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 424625) I never looked like that, when I had natural blonde hair and a figure. I am now a dyed blonde and my figure has gone West. Or should I say, North South East and West.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 7 Aug - 0:07

Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 294124 I think a few people will be having sweet dreams tonight! Spudgun Video,  - Page 2 294124
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next