Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spudgun Video,

+16
Badboy
kathybelle
HiDeHo
cherry1
Oldartform
Panda
malena stool
wjk
dazedandconfused
snowflake
want the truth
whatsupdoc
Bobsy
meg
gillyspot
almostgothic
20 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 Empty Re: Spudgun Video,

Post  HiDeHo Tue 7 Aug - 22:12

Regardless of posting my Mr Bean special, I have been inspired to give a link to Spudguns video on all my video 'details'.

This may not have happened had I not stayed with the thread because of the pin-ups... Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 25346

I believe EVERYONE should watch this video at least once a month! (and watch Mr Bean randomnly when needed) Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 294124
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 7 Aug - 22:13

wjk wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I'm not into blokes my son's age...I like them more mature... Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 25346

Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 Happy_mr_bean-animated

OMG! Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 23324

I can certainly say I will never look at Mr Bean the same way again...
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 7 Aug - 22:29

HiDeHo wrote:Regardless of posting my Mr Bean special, I have been inspired to give a link to Spudguns video on all my video 'details'.

This may not have happened had I not stayed with the thread because of the pin-ups... Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 25346

I believe EVERYONE should watch this video at least once a month! (and watch Mr Bean randomnly when needed) Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 294124

Hello HiDeHo

Can you superimpose Gerry's head on Mr Bean's head and then send the picture to Kate? Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 25346 It will remind her of what she is missing. Unless she and Gerry have started perfoming again. Yuk, what a thought Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 477442

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 7 Aug - 22:31

I doubt gerry could match up to Mr Beans prowess somehow...
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 7 Aug - 22:33

Claudia79 wrote:
wjk wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I'm not into blokes my son's age...I like them more mature... Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 25346

I'm glad I didn't see that before the Olympic opening ceremony, where he played his 'organ' Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 7 Aug - 22:34

wjk wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
wjk wrote:

I'm glad I didn't see that before the Olympic opening ceremony, where he played his 'organ' Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 23324

Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 7 Aug - 22:39

Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 23324 Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 23324 Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 23324 Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 613255 Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 613255 Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 7 Aug - 22:42

kathybelle wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:Regardless of posting my Mr Bean special, I have been inspired to give a link to Spudguns video on all my video 'details'.

Hello HiDeHo

Can you superimpose Gerry's head on Mr Bean's head and then send the picture to Kate? Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 25346 It will remind her of what she is missing. Unless she and Gerry have started perfoming again. Yuk, what a thought Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 477442

Is there anyone here who is good with Photoshop? Please stick Gerry's head on there! Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 7 Aug - 22:44

The McCanns themselves are the experts on photoshopping!

Sorry Panda, there doesn't seem to be much hope that sanity will be resumed any time soon on this topic!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 7 Aug - 22:46

Shame on the lot of you, you have done a disservice to Spudguns video and anyone checking out this thread will wonder at the mentality of MM Members.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 7 Aug - 22:56

Be careful superimposing certain peoples` heads on other characters` bodies. May be asking for trouble particularly if the website provider is in UK. I know Himself got away with a lot but wasn`t his wesbite provider outside of UK? Not sure about this.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 7 Aug - 22:56

Yep your right panda,we're all as mad as a box of frogs but doesn't detract from spudguns excellent video which i guess we've all seen many times before,but i havn't seen Mr Beans willy video before which is very funny.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 7 Aug - 23:19

Did anyone ever see that picture of "Mr Pimple"? Sorry I don't know the correct name for the description of this man, but I think he was another of Jane Tanner's descriptions of the so called abductor. He had the same hairline as Gerry and the picture, which someone posted on an AOL message board moved slightly until it looked like Gerry's face. It was really spooky.

Here he is and he is called "Scarface." Although his hairline isn't quite the same as Gerry's, he ended up looking like Gerry.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id239.html

You'll have to scroll down, past the photograph of the man at the top of the picture, to see "Scarface." By the way "Scarface" wasn't one of Jane Tanner's descriptions of the abductor.

Last edited by kathybelle on Tue 7 Aug - 23:35; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition of Information)
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 7 Aug - 23:25

Panda wrote:Shame on the lot of you, you have done a disservice to Spudguns video and anyone checking out this thread will wonder at the mentality of MM Members.

AS mentioned before Panda..

I am guilty of 'disrupting' but because of my visit to this thread I haev now added a link to Spudgins videos on the first page (27 videos) of all the videos on my Youtube Channel.

I'm only a couple of days away from reaching the quarter of a million views and hopefully anyone passing through will be inspired to visit Spudguns video.

That wouldn't have happened if Claudia hadn't gone off topic (and caught my attemtion)...and THANK YOU for starting the OP and giving me inspiration to add Spugun link to my videos.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 7 Aug - 23:35

kathybelle wrote:Did anyone ever see that picture of "Mr Pimple"? Sorry I don't know the correct name for the description of this man, but I think he was another of Jane Tanner's descriptions of the so called abductor. He had the same hairline as Gerry and the picture, which someone posted on an AOL message board moved slightly until it looked like Gerry's face. It was really spooky.

Here he is and he is called "Scarface." Although his hairline isn't quite the same as Gerry's, he ended up looking like Gerry.

You'll have to scroll down, past the photograph of the man at the top of the picture, to see "Scarface."

some of the photofits that have been released have been quite ludicrous, eggman, scarface pimple man, ruud gullitt, cabbage patch doll etc. etc.,
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 7 Aug - 23:38

HiDeHo wrote:
Panda wrote:Shame on the lot of you, you have done a disservice to Spudguns video and anyone checking out this thread will wonder at the mentality of MM Members.

AS mentioned before Panda..

I am guilty of 'disrupting' but because of my visit to this thread I haev now added a link to Spudgins videos on the first page (27 videos) of all the videos on my Youtube Channel.

I'm only a couple of days away from reaching the quarter of a million views and hopefully anyone passing through will be inspired to visit Spudguns video.

That wouldn't have happened if Claudia hadn't gone off topic (and caught my attemtion)...and THANK YOU for starting the OP and giving me inspiration to add Spugun link to my videos.

I'm guilty of disrupting as well HiDeHo and I'm sorry for suggesting you superimpose Gerry's head on Mr Bean's head. Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 284844

I still think it would have been funny, if it could have been done. Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 23324
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 7 Aug - 23:48

I'm guilty too, Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 284844 but on the positive side if news gets round
about whats in Mr. Beans pants, together with the hunky guys on here,
it may make this the most popular thread, hence Spudguns video will get
many more viewings, that is what I am hoping. Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 782309
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 7 Aug - 23:51

As a reminder for as many people as possible to watch, and twitter it too.

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 8 Aug - 0:28

kathybelle wrote:Did anyone ever see that picture of "Mr Pimple"? Sorry I don't know the correct name for the description of this man, but I think he was another of Jane Tanner's descriptions of the so called abductor. He had the same hairline as Gerry and the picture, which someone posted on an AOL message board moved slightly until it looked like Gerry's face. It was really spooky.

You'll have to scroll down, past the photograph of the man at the top of the picture, to see "Scarface." By the way "Scarface" wasn't one of Jane Tanner's descriptions of the abductor.

More videos worth checking out....
https://www.youtube.com/user/TruthForMadeleine/videos

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 8 Aug - 0:32

MR GREEN
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 8 Aug - 0:34

HiDeHo wrote:

More videos worth checking out....
https://www.youtube.com/user/TruthForMadeleine/videos

Thanks for posting the video HiDeHo, I've just watched it and I still find it spooky. Also thanks for the link to the other videos, I'm going to have a look at the videos now. Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 307691
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 8 Aug - 7:36

Oldartform wrote:Be careful superimposing certain peoples` heads on other characters` bodies. May be asking for trouble particularly if the website provider is in UK. I know Himself got away with a lot but wasn`t his wesbite provider outside of UK? Not sure about this.

You're quite right. Spudgun Video,  - Page 4 Icon_flower
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 8 Aug - 10:15

ACTUALLY `MR PIMPLE' IS BASED ON A SCHOOL GIRL DESCRIPTION
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 8 Aug - 17:00

Lighten up.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 8 Aug - 18:14

Yes....you may all come to larrys virtual 17th birthday party on Monday 13th august.

Be sure to send him a 'virtual' birthday present.

Everybodys partner I.e. furry one.....is invited too.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next