Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

+27
AnnaEsse
malena stool
tigger
MaryB
fuzeta
Lillyofthevalley
dutchclogs
kitti
wjk
cherry1
jejune
susible
interested
cass
Lioned
maebee
Loopdaloop
mummy45
T4two
fred
keepingmum
matthew
Claudia79
Christina
mara thon
Keela
Wallflower
31 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 Empty Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  MaryB Tue 14 Aug - 12:59

Completely agree with putting a stop to this promoting missing children. If this turns out to be a fake kidnapping it was a copycat thing to make money. This should never ever ever be allowed to happen again if children are not to be put at risk. When I saw these T-shirts I was furious. Wrist bands t-shirts it's not right.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 Empty Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  kitti Tue 14 Aug - 13:55

Totally tacky the t shirts ....I got two t shirts when i went on the march for justice for baby Peter and I was proud off wearing them....I wore both....that was just to show that I WANTED justice for him and I needed to think I did my bit for him.

Just a shame the murdering cow is due for release soon and I hope to god social services MAKE her get steralised...in fact it should be COMPULSORY on her release.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 14 Aug - 14:39

kitti wrote:Totally tacky the t shirts ....I got two t shirts when i went on the march for justice for baby Peter and I was proud off wearing them....I wore both....that was just to show that I WANTED justice for him and I needed to think I did my bit for him.

Just a shame the murdering cow is due for release soon and I hope to god social services MAKE her get steralised...in fact it should be COMPULSORY on her release.

At the risk of sounding fascist, I agree totally. This namby, pamby approach to people who have children so they never have to work doesn't work on any level, not for the children and not for society as a whole.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 14 Aug - 16:21

MaryB wrote:Completely agree with putting a stop to this promoting missing children. If this turns out to be a fake kidnapping it was a copycat thing to make money. This should never ever ever be allowed to happen again if children are not to be put at risk. When I saw these T-shirts I was furious. Wrist bands t-shirts it's not right.

well said mary Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 307691 Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 14 Aug - 19:32

Wonder what the McCanns, Tapas pals etc thoughts are when they saw Tia Sharps family and friends wearing the "now famous Missing T-Shirts" with a picture of the missing child on it, it must prick their conscience wouldn't it Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 29204
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 14 Aug - 19:36

kitti wrote:Totally tacky the t shirts ....I got two t shirts when i went on the march for justice for baby Peter and I was proud off wearing them....I wore both....that was just to show that I WANTED justice for him and I needed to think I did my bit for him.

Is she due for release Kitti? I can hardly believe it, what is this country coming to? It seems to be a free for all to do what you want and if by any remote chance you get convicted, very unlikely. Then you can rest assured that you will not be in long.
Released to a nice home paid for by the hard working tax payers and all the benefits they can get, also paid for by the hard working tax payer. Free to have all the time in the world to romp in bed and have even more kids to abuse.

What is to be done? Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 816281 Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 816281 Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 816281
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 14 Aug - 21:16

The United Kingdom is not a child friendly kingdom. We only have to look at the soft sentences that are handed out to those who give a sob story, when they've either murdered or neglected their children. Even if the perpetrators don't give a sob story, they are still handed soft sentences. When they're released they are given a new identity and somewhere to live, because the UK has to look after their human rights. The child who has suffered at the hands of the scum, appears to have no human rights.

I see Social Services have trotted out their usual statement, regarding Tia's murder. How many more times do we have to listen to "Lessons will be learned" when a child who is known to Social Services, is murdered or badly hurt, at the hands of someone within the family, before lessons are learned.

Some of the Social workers, who were involved with Baby Peter and who got the sack, tried to get compensation for wrongful dismissal. Baby Peter's father who knew he was being harmed but did nothing, said he was going to sue for compensation. Whether he did or not I don't know. The baby's father, said he suspected the baby was being harmed while he was in the care of his mother, when he saw the tip of the baby's finger had been sliced off, but never tried to keep the baby. Nor did he go to the authorities with his concerns.

The Saudi doctor, who didn't examine Baby Peter properly because he was cranky, failed to notice his injuries to his back. She was dismissed and she too said she was suing Great Ormond St, for wrongful dismissal.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2009/jun/19/baby-p-doctor-scapegoat

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 14 Aug - 21:29

So is this a voluntary position or is she being paid a salary to do this 'work'.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 15 Aug - 7:23

MaryB wrote:So is this a voluntary position or is she being paid a salary to do this 'work'.

If she is employed by Missing people, she will get a salary. As they are registered as a charity, their accounts are indeed transparent.
With 43 employees as well as unpaid volunteers the bill comes to well over a million. It's available on the website of the Charities Commission.

So I'm sure Kate is being paid. Not peanuts either.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 15 Aug - 8:14

tigger wrote:
MaryB wrote:So is this a voluntary position or is she being paid a salary to do this 'work'.

If she is employed by Missing people, she will get a salary. As they are registered as a charity, their accounts are indeed transparent.
With 43 employees as well as unpaid volunteers the bill comes to well over a million. It's available on the website of the Charities Commission.

So I'm sure Kate is being paid. Not peanuts either.
How proud her family must be of her, to train as a caring medical professional, marry and start a family, go on a foreign holiday with said family, abandon young family every night whilst getting legless with friends on cheap freebie plonk, lose sorry misplace a child, then profit by championing and representing lost children everywhere....
Saint Kate of PdL... It has a resonant and pleasing effect, don't you think?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 15 Aug - 8:38

What is also sickening about this is, if Kate McCann is receiving a salary, those who are donating to this charity are the ones who will be paying her salary. Once again this child neglector, will be laughing all the way to the bank.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 15 Aug - 8:41

kathybelle wrote:What is also sickening about this is, if Kate McCann is receiving a salary, those who are donating to this charity are the ones who will be paying her salary. Once again this child neglector, will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Have I gone wrong somewhere? I have never lost a child and when I'm out with my 5 year-old grandson, I insist on holding his hand all the time. I lock all the doors and windows in the house before we go to bed. This must be why I have not been offered a prestige appointment by Missing People.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 15 Aug - 9:04

AnnaEsse wrote:
kathybelle wrote:What is also sickening about this is, if Kate McCann is receiving a salary, those who are donating to this charity are the ones who will be paying her salary. Once again this child neglector, will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Have I gone wrong somewhere? I have never lost a child and when I'm out with my 5 year-old grandson, I insist on holding his hand all the time. I lock all the doors and windows in the house before we go to bed. This must be why I have not been offered a prestige appointment by Missing People.
You haven't gone wrong nor missed out Anna, except you haven't had to mix, meet and speak nicely to people who think the sun shines from the McCann's rectal sphincters.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 15 Aug - 9:12

malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

You haven't gone wrong nor missed out Anna, except you haven't had to mix, meet and speak nicely to people who think the sun shines from the McCann's rectal sphincters.

No not missed out at all and have you noticed it is Kate who gets more flack now than Gerry. The mother figure, just as I am now reading that the mother of poor Tia is having some very pointed remarks made about her mothering skills or lack of.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 15 Aug - 9:31

AnnaEsse wrote:

Unfortunately we live in a corrupt society and this charity has proved it by sticking up two fingers, at those of us who complained about Kate McCann being offered the ambassador's position.

Did Kate McCann get any criticism by the media? No she didn't, but you can bet your life if Karen Matthews had been offered the job and accepted, she would have been vilified by the media. She would be heckled and probably physically assaulted, if she stood in front of that billboard. Yet Kate McCann can stand in front of a billboard and no one says a dickie bird to her.

There is no difference between Karen Matthews and Kate McCann, in my eyes they are both vile people. At least Shannon Matthews was found safe although traumatised and hopefully she is now living with people who are taking care of her. Thanks to the cruel behaviour of Kate McCann and her husband, Madeleine is no longer around.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Aug - 9:32

In reply to Bobsy, there is the old belief that mothers, as the bearers and more likely to be the carers of children, are worse than men if they commit crimes against children.

I don't think that the Moors Murders would be as notorious as they are (there can be few people who don't know about them, even those born long after the events) if Ian Brady had acted alone or with another man.

I don't go for that idea - some people are just plain evil, regardless of their gender.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 15 Aug - 10:38

Not Born Yesterday wrote:In reply to Bobsy, there is the old belief that mothers, as the bearers and more likely to be the carers of children, are worse than men if they commit crimes against children.

I don't think that the Moors Murders would be as notorious as they are (there can be few people who don't know about them, even those born long after the events) if Ian Brady had acted alone or with another man.

I don't go for that idea - some people are just plain evil, regardless of their gender.

I agree Not Born Yesterday, being female doesn't mean that you are gentle and caring, being a mother, as in giving birth and then rearing a child doesn't mean that you will be gentle and caring.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 15 Aug - 10:43

Bobsy wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:In reply to Bobsy, there is the old belief that mothers, as the bearers and more likely to be the carers of children, are worse than men if they commit crimes against children.

I agree Not Born Yesterday, being female doesn't mean that you are gentle and caring, being a mother, as in giving birth and then rearing a child doesn't mean that you will be gentle and caring.

But because all women are expected to be gentle and caring, it's seen as being much worse when women kill children.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 15 Aug - 11:00

AnnaEsse wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

But because all women are expected to be gentle and caring, it's seen as being much worse when women kill children.

Exactly, or who protect the men who did the killing.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 15 Aug - 11:12

Looks like Kate McCann has been given another role, only this time, unless I'm reading the information wrong, it is within the Local Government.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/kate-mccann Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 87849 Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 371436 Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 816281 Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 157799

It's a pity I have to go out, because I'm fuming. It looks more and more likely that this vile woman along with her husband, will be exonerated when the review reaches it's conclusion. It also looks more and more likely, that she will receive a medal in the New Years Honours.

Cameron can now expect one of these from me. Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 645452
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 15 Aug - 11:44

Different Kate McCann (middle initial 'E').

Last edited by almostgothic on Wed 15 Aug - 12:26; edited 1 time in total
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Wed 15 Aug - 12:20

almostgothic wrote:Different Kate Mccann (middle initial 'E').

She`s Kate Marie Healy/McCann - blimey, don`t give me shocks like that Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 613255
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 15 Aug - 12:40

Oldartform wrote:
almostgothic wrote:Different Kate Mccann (middle initial 'E').

She`s Kate Marie Healy/McCann - blimey, don`t give me shocks like that Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 613255

I know - my blood pressure went up too, until I scrolled down a bit and saw that it was the Kate McCann who writes on Local Government for the Guardian!
No way would Kate M McCann have the specialist expertise for that kind of work!

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Aug - 13:53

Panic over, Kathybelle!

That's until the other Kate McCann is further rewarded by being named in the New Year's Honours List. I'm joking - I hope.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 15 Aug - 20:37

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Panic over, Kathybelle!

That's until the other Kate McCann is further rewarded by being named in the New Year's Honours List. I'm joking - I hope.......

Thanks NBY Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 307691

Phew I really was angry this morning, but now I'm smiling Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 4 25346
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next