Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns?

+13
maryh20
chrissie
T4two
cass
pennylane
mossman
AnnaEsse
gillyspot
Lioned
marxman
jinvta
fred
matthew
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? Empty Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns?

Post  matthew Mon 24 Sep - 17:06

Monday, 24 September 2012
Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns?
I'm sure that if you have ever publically stated that you have doubts about the McCann affair and in particular the likelihood of an abduction having occurred, or indeed if you have ever questioned anything that the McCann's have said, you will have been accused of being a hater, a stalker or a persecutor!

If you dare to suggest that the correct way to find out what happened to Madeleine is to go back to the beginning, perhaps even before the beginning, and examine how she came to no longer be in the care of her parents, you will be told this is irrelevant.

If you ask a simple question, the question why the parents friends thought Madeleine and her twin siblings needed to be checked by them, but the McCann's never checked their friends children, you will be accused of hatred.

In fact, the only way you will be accepted as a reasonbable person is if first you agree that an abduction took place and a search must be made. The nature of the search is somewhat vague. It seems to involve following up any claims made that a child that is female and roughly the age Madeleine would have been has been seen somewhere on the globe.

If you suggest that Madeleine might not have been abducted by a stranger, you are immediately branded as filled with bitterness and hatred.

It is strangely reminiscent of the response recieved by cartoonists or film makers who make the error of including references to religion.

To question the existance of a God is the same as questioning the existance of an abductor.

I cannot help feeling that this might be the primary reason that the McCann's became devoutly religious and drew in and wrapped themselves in religious fervour. A ready made gang of supporters, devout, willing to take the word of the McCann's on face value, in the same way as they use the very convenient and much abused principle that lies behind the word 'Faith'.

You must not question the existance of an abductor and you must search for Madeleine. Oh, and of course drop a few pennies into a collection whilst you are about it!

Sadly, for the puveyors of the principle of blind faith, there will always be those who question the questionable and ask the awkward questions that cut through the fog of faith.

But one thing I will go along with, there is more evidence of a God existing than there is of an abductor!

http://blog.larmani.com/2012/09/ever-been-accused-of-hating-mccanns.html

Amen to that Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? 944533
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? Empty Re: Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns?

Post  fred Mon 24 Sep - 18:09

God, yes, I have been accused!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? Empty Re: Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns?

Post  Guest Mon 24 Sep - 18:31

I have said elsewhere that the abuse dished out by hardcore religious zealots is similar to that of rabid McCann supporters. I don't mean the harmless ones who post on sites like the McCanns' Facebook page and cause a run on sick buckets but the vile creatures on sites like JATYK2.

I tend to keep quiet about the subject unless I know I'm in safe company so I haven't been accused to my face of being a hater.

I have been told though by religious nutters that I'm going to hell!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Mon 24 Sep - 18:53

Not personally, just in the general sense from the likes of people like Pamela Gurney. I think people like this are in defense mode - they lack any sensible argument for blindly beliving everything the McCanns say, so they choose to make personal attacks instead. Gurney, for example claims that she is a good person because she blindly believes every word the McCanns say. This is horse $#!t. We are not bad people just because we don't believe everything we hear coming out of the McCanns mouths. Furthermore, I don't hate anyone, and I certainly don't hate the McCanns, as I don't even know them. I think they have acted despicably and made some very poor choices in life, but I don't hate them.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 24 Sep - 19:26

They give me the creeps, and I dislike them... but 'hate' is way to strong a word, and I've never been accused of such.

Whenever I've broached the subject of Maddie's fate with others, I have found they don't believe or trust the McCanns either. I'm constantly amazed at this because I keep reading about all their "supporters," and I've only ever met one, who I've mentioned here in the past. This friend's son works for MI5 Homeland Security, and when she mentioned the McCanns to him during a visit, he told her in no uncertain terms that he and his co-workers didn't believe a word of their abduction story! She was shocked to say the least, and has since conceded she is very gullible.

Last edited by pennylane on Mon 24 Sep - 19:40; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 24 Sep - 19:28

No never, only been asked why I was sooo obsessed with the case, but happy to report that probably all these people barring 1...... now all agree that the McCanns are up to no good as far as the fund goes and definately kno what happened to Maddy, its funny really because if anything is on TV or they want an update, they all ring me up Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? 294124
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Mon 24 Sep - 19:53

As George Washington said.......
"I will let no man bring me so low to make
me hate them."
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 24 Sep - 20:46

This immature propensity for trying to promote "hate" is by no means confined to contentious debate about truly serious matters like the disappearance of a child, but appears to have become the normal response from anybody holding a different opinion yet at the same time being unable to justify it: I try to contribute to a Formula One Forum - a Sport, for heavens sake - and we get the "hate" thing all the time. Totally irrational.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 24 Sep - 21:04

I hate what the McCanns did to those three little ones, leaving them night after night. But I don't hate THEM as I don't know them.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 24 Sep - 22:26

I hate what the McCanns have been - and still are - allowed to get away with. I also despise the way they treat people who don't believe their nonsense. The expression "hell hath no fury as a woman scorned" seems to have been coined for Kate!

But no I don't hate them personally.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 24 Sep - 22:54

I hate them and all their sycophantic 'friends' as well,infact any 'parent' who couldn't care any less for their children to the point were the childs life is at risk can boil in hell as far as i am concerned.
There are all kinds of evil people in the World but i'm not going to loose any sleep over them as its not worth it.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Mon 24 Sep - 23:31

I get accused of "hating" Kate & Gerry on a daily basis on twitter but I always say I don't hate them & dislike intensely what they do to silence others (yet not searching for Madeleine). In fact I could say I hate that but not the couple themselves. Who hates anyone? Not me.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 25 Sep - 7:24

I can't repeat what i feel for the Mccanns.

The way they have treated mr amaral and his wife and children....there a pair off greedy, lying, self satisfying, selfish people that walk this earth .

If they can treat a person that has done nothing but help them look for their daughter, put his life on hold to do so then Insult him and see him desolate, they won't be happy till they drive this man to his grave and KM would probably dance on it too......how can anyone possible LIKE these two is beyond me.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 25 Sep - 7:38

gillyspot wrote:I get accused of "hating" Kate & Gerry on a daily basis on twitter but I always say I don't hate them & dislike intensely what they do to silence others (yet not searching for Madeleine). In fact I could say I hate that but not the couple themselves. Who hates anyone? Not me.

You're obviously touching a few nerves on Twitter because you seem to be the most quoted by those who trawl there looking for comments to ridicule.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 25 Sep - 7:42

Let's say we all loathe them........that's a more fitting word.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 25 Sep - 7:45

They make me feel slightly sick, but I don't hate them.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 25 Sep - 8:02

The interesting question for me, is does anybody actually LIKE the McCanns ?

Leaving the obvious forum aside, the normal run of the mill person, who has sympathy for them, believes in what they say, will actually admit to disliking them as a couple, in at least some shape or form. They have sympathy for their plight, but do not necessarily like them as people. That is my experience anyway.

A little off topic, but there was a terrible tradegy in recent weeks where I live. A mother, a GP, was taken to hospital in police custody, following the discovery of her daughters body at their family home. The little girl was not yet a teenager and was ill. Unfortunately it looks like her mum took her life and then tried to take her own.

When I remarked to a friend of mine (who supports the Healy and McCanns story) that this terrible happening was an example of how mums and even GP mums can hurt their children, for whatever reason, she still refuses to believe it was possible in Healy and McCanns case. That same friend would turn off the tv if she saw Kate Healy on it, she cannot stand to listen to her voice. Yet she still believes them Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? 371436

So whilst people accuse others of "hating" the McCanns, many of them don't actual "like" the couple to begin with. It is a rather childish expression anyway, like many of the arguments their supporters put forward. Much more dramatic to say I "hate" the couple, as opposed to stating the facts - i simply do not believe their story and do not like what they have done and continue to do in their daughters name.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 25 Sep - 10:24

There killing mr amaral, slowly....no normal, likeable person would do that .

A person who didn't realise they were doing it, I can forgive , the Mccanns know it's hurting him and they like it ....Kate McCann .....wants him to 'disappear'.....nice person isn't she.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 25 Sep - 11:02

What's there to like about a pair of ruthless, greedy, selfish child neglecters? Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? Dunno
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 25 Sep - 11:37

'greedy, selfish child neglectors'....who openly admit they neglected there children every night...boast about it at every opportunity.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 25 Sep - 12:14

kitti wrote:'greedy, selfish child neglectors'....who openly admit they neglected there children every night...boast about it at every opportunity.

....and arrogantly continue to blame everyone but themselves for the disastrous repercussions.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 25 Sep - 12:31

yep agree hate is a strong word --- and yes ive watched them on tv -- and shouted at the tv i hate them did i mean them ? i dont know them no -- but i hate what they have done since may 3rd 2007 -- they put themselfs before their children and are still doing so to this day
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 25 Sep - 12:48

pennylane wrote:
kitti wrote:'greedy, selfish child neglectors'....who openly admit they neglected there children every night...boast about it at every opportunity.

....and arrogantly continue to blame everyone but themselves for the disastrous repercussions.

We do not actually know the extent of the pair's involvement or indeed exactly what it is that they are involved in ( which crime(s) have been committed?), but the way they have behaved since exploding onto the scene 5 years ago and the amount of criminal energy they have put into trying to convince the world that the child was abducted, have certainly allienated just about everyone including me. Actually I have to admit that I found them obnoxious from very early on, as they paraded around PdL like celebrities, staging media events and bleating their continually evolving abduction story to the press and TV. Their lies which have since been exposed and their use of publically donated funds to pay a rabid legal team in an attemprt to eliminate Dr Amaral and silence others who do not buy into their story have done the rest. Yes, I detest them to the point of hatred.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 25 Sep - 12:53

I don't hate them, I don't know them. I do dislike their style of 'parenting' and the circus/lies that have followed on from poor Maddie's disappearance.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 25 Sep - 16:32

I don't even think Gerry McCann likes his own wife.

The way she was NOT even mentioned on the very first find Madeleine website...Gerry, his brother, his sister and inlaws and off course the twins but no mention off the 'mother'.....Gerry thinks we have all got short memories.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next