Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns?

+13
maryh20
chrissie
T4two
cass
pennylane
mossman
AnnaEsse
gillyspot
Lioned
marxman
jinvta
fred
matthew
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? - Page 2 Empty Ever been accused of hating the Maccans

Post  maryh20 Tue 25 Sep - 17:35

I agree with Kítti ,The awfull looks they give each other say to me that they hate each other more than anyone else does .
maryh20
maryh20

Number of posts : 10
Warning :
Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns?

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 25 Sep - 17:43

kitti wrote:I can't repeat what i feel for the Mccanns.

The way they have treated mr amaral and his wife and children....there a pair off greedy, lying, self satisfying, selfish people that walk this earth .

If they can treat a person that has done nothing but help them look for their daughter, put his life on hold to do so then Insult him and see him desolate, they won't be happy till they drive this man to his grave and KM would probably dance on it too......how can anyone possible LIKE these two is beyond me.

DITTO Kitti, Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? - Page 2 307691 I always say I don't hate anyone, but I DO hate Gerry and Kate McCann for all those spot on reasons as printed above! One day they WILL be prosecuted for whatever I dont kno, justice for Maddy is very slow in happening but it will happen........
If nothing else for the good people like Earth Spirit and Ironside, and other who have blogged and are nolonger here wih us, Maddy will get her Justice and the PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE will go to Jail.

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns?

Post  kathybelle Tue 25 Sep - 18:11

I don't know the McCanns, but from the way I have heard them speak about the events surrounding Madeleine's disappearance and their cavalier attitude, when they have been interviewed, I have the same feelings towards the McCanns that I have towards the Moors Murderers, Baby Peter's mother, her associates and anyone else who is the cause of harm or neglect towards children, as well as creatures including birds and animals.

My dictionary, states that the meaning of hate, is to have an intense dislike towards someone or something. I definitely dislike the McCanns and the other people I have mentioned in my previous paragraph, but I don't know if it is an intense dislike. I can only feel what I feel.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 25 Sep - 19:17

They hate us.....they hate mr amaral.....they hate 'fuking tosser man'...but we're not allowed to hate them....they don't know us but they hate us....they don't know mr amaral but they hate him...they hate anyone that dont agree with them but we're not allowed to hate them for what they have done to their own daughter ...they have a platform to say what they like about us and what have we got....well I will tell you what we have got....each other and justice on our side....what has Kate McCann got...?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 25 Sep - 19:26

kitti wrote:They hate us.....they hate mr amaral.....they hate 'fuking tosser man'...but we're not allowed to hate them....they don't know us but they hate us....they don't know mr amaral but they hate him...they hate anyone that dont agree with them but we're not allowed to hate them for what they have done to their own daughter ...they have a platform to say what they like about us and what have we got....well I will tell you what we have got....each other and justice on our side....what has Kate McCann got...?

Very well said Kitti Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? - Page 2 307691 Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? - Page 2 Icon_flower

Kate McCann hates anyone who wants justice for Madeleine and she and her husband to face justice.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 25 Sep - 19:54

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
DITTO Kitti, Ever been accused of 'hating' the McCanns? - Page 2 307691 I always say I don't hate anyone, but I DO hate Gerry and Kate McCann for all those spot on reasons as printed above! One day they WILL be prosecuted for whatever I dont kno, justice for Maddy is very slow in happening but it will happen........
If nothing else for the good people like Earth Spirit and Ironside, and other who have blogged and are nolonger here wih us, Maddy will get her Justice and the PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE will go to Jail.

Aww, I didn't know this about Earth Spirit, lilly, how sad.
RIP Earth Spirit xx
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 25 Sep - 20:13

When did she die?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2