Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats in the Urn

+11
HiDeHo
fuzeta
margaret
Chris
interested
Panda
mossman
tanszi
Bobsy
matthew
Wintabells
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whats in the Urn - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats in the Urn

Post  Lioned Fri 2 Nov - 20:50

almostgothic wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:One year....under scrutiny....cameras in their home?

Put there for a reason imo.

If it was non Maddie related, it wouldn't have the place of honour.

If it had any significance, money/urn etc it would have been removed for the cameras.

Contrived, to create 'discussion' and speculation (cremation) to deflect from the truth?

I wouldn't put it past them.

Spot on, I reckon!

Its a good point.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Whats in the Urn - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats in the Urn - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 2 Nov - 21:38

Lioned wrote:Whats in the Urn - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_haxtMRClX1TtPScsq05FGy0B-6TGZvNdGW7mEDK6iOtBlwoA
As it's the terramundi money pot, it says it all, about mccanns. Madeleine shrine with a money pot as a central piece. What else you want to know about it?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
Whats in the Urn - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats in the Urn - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 2 Nov - 21:45

Panda wrote:I have never seen this before and just wondering where it was placed, it looks like door panels behind the shelf , looks odd . also, how did it get into the public domain.?
It was in the Mazagine interview.. Hola or Ola or Oho or something.. they wanted to make a serie of 10 about mccanns and missing children, or something like.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 2 Nov - 21:46

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:I have never seen this before and just wondering where it was placed, it looks like door panels behind the shelf , looks odd . also, how did it get into the public domain.?

It is in the kitchen in Rothley, Panda. It can be seen on the home movie documentary.
Do you have the link? Please? I know it only from the silly magazine.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 2 Nov - 21:48

Panda wrote:Thanks interested and mossman.......everything they do is so tacky Whats in the Urn - Page 2 294124

I remember in the documentary made by Mentorn....think it was the first Anniversary of Madeleine's "Abduction".

The twins are sitting around the kitchen table and Kate is painting the word Madeleine on a sheet of paper and asks the twins what does it say. They were only 3 yrs old so said something that was wrong and Kate smiled and said no silly ,MADELEINE.!!!! I thought at the time that she was using the twins .
And you were right, she has been using the twins ever since 3th of may 2007 imo.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2