Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Findmadeleine.com Update

+12
Panda
fred
tigger
Bobsy
pennylane
almostgothic
weissnicht
MaryB
Chris
kitti
Keela
chrissie
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 3 Empty Re: Findmadeleine.com Update

Post  Panda Mon 31 Dec - 19:36

matthew wrote:Hi Panda...I think the McCanns were savvy enough to know that tapping would be a possibility & im sure would take precautions,they did like to pray an awful lot if you know what i mean...remember reports of intercepted tapas email revealing Maddie had died but find it hard to believe that they would be so unsavvy...

The criminal instruction judge did not allow for ambient tapping in the villa in Praia da Luz where the McCann moved into in July last year, a short time after Maddie's disappearance. The Judiciária wanted to listen to the conversations between Kate and Gerry in a search for the possible involvement of Maddie's parents in the disappearance of the child, which took place on the 3rd of May 2007.

The McCanns moved into the Vista do Mar villa, in the Luz Parque area, when they were not arguidos yet. They only left the house on the 9th of September, when they returned to England.

The request from the Judiciária took into account a series of indicia that is mentioned in the process, including the only fingerprint that was found on the Ocean Club apartment's window of the bedroom where Maddie slept, and where she allegedly was taken through. That fingerprint belongs to Kate McCann.

Problem is though matthew, what is it going to take to open the floodgates and the truth be told? The Portugese quite rightly will not re-open the case unless real evidence comes to light. The SY Review has obviously found nothing to persuade them otherwise . Maybe nothing will ever be proved and the case will be archived by the British , the McCanns will close the fund and a curtain will be drawn on the whole sorry saga.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 31 Dec - 19:50

No problem Panda Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 3 25346 we are telling the truth...The Portuguese are also reviewing the case & that started a year before the SY review demanded by the McCanns through Rebecca & Co...Surely the McCanns must of known about the review in Oporto so why demand the SY review? if i was cynical...which i am Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 3 294124 i would quote the McCanns in future as saying...what do you mean we are under investigation again,it was us who asked for the review blah blah blah
Not sure if im on my own but i feel this case will be blown wide open very soon
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 31 Dec - 20:01

That photo of Gerry and Michael Wright has haunted me for close to six years, taken as it was a few days after Madeleine "disappeared".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 31 Dec - 20:06

jd16 wrote:
Photos from yesterdays match...though I suspect the one of the 2 of them together is more of PR to try and dispel the strong rumours of their split
Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 3 Image-24-everton-fc-v-chelsea-at-goodison-park-pics-gareth-jones-859996656Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 3 2012-12-30T135900Z_1683967790_GM1E8CU1OUV01_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ENGLAND

Maybe they were there looking for this man Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 3 294124

Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 3 Image-19-everton-fc-v-chelsea-at-goodison-park-pics-gareth-jones-100136787

Btw, the man kate mccann is pictured laughing with is Everton chairman Bill Kenwright. Sir Philip Green (of loaning his private jet to the mccanns pope trip fame and reward money) is heavily involved with Everton Football Club due to his friendship with Everton chairman Bill Kenwright, but has never formally invested into the club. He offers business advice to the Everton club alongside Tesco CEO Terry Leahy and helps negotiates player transfer fees with agents
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 20:15

re beach picture GM and MW - Did they go to get away to make phone calls, to look for lost phone maybe,
or could be where Maddie may have been taken.

Matthew I hope you are right about case being blown wide open, we have certainly seen a shift with some negative comments about the pair being allowed on the web where once they would have been whoosed straight away, I think something may happen cos too many people in addition to them being protected and those others have to be protected at all costs and too many questions being asked which could implicate some of those others being protected. The longer the case goes on unresolved the nearer people may get to others being protected.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3