Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Neck

+10
wjk
comperedna
Lioned
Badboy
mossman
Panda
mollydog
cass
susible
matthew
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Broken Neck  Empty Broken Neck

Post  cherry1 Sun 30 Dec - 17:31

BBC News 24 7 September 07 I believe was the date Jane Hill reporting live outside the Portimao police station after Kate and Gerry had been interviewed and named as arguidos she made reference to Madeleine dying from a broken neck, I believe the words were, - an early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned certain blood spray in common with a certain type of broken larynx - some DNA samples found related to cerebral fluids indicates a broken neck or fractured skull.

This was repeated by Steve Kingstone but after that no further reference was made to this.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Broken Neck  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Broken Neck  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Broken Neck  Empty Re: Broken Neck

Post  cherry1 Sun 30 Dec - 17:35

BBC Report : Police Now Believe Madeleine Died From A Broken Neck - Sept. 7th, 2007.
http://www.magicmum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=58827&start=3744&view=print

Steve Kingston just reported live from outside the station that police believe Madeleine died of a broken neck.

Not sure how they could be that specific, unless....the phone tapping

Kate was shown concrete facts that could incriminate her.

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.com/2011/05/reports-on-death-of-madeleine-before.html

Posted by SteelMagnolia at 2:36 AM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/bbc-report-police-now-believe-madeleine.html
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 30 Dec - 17:47

04-10-2009, 19:49 #1695
labelsandlove
Forum Member

Originally Posted by End-Em-All
I believe a BBC reporter reported live on air that there may have been evidence that Maddie died as a result of a broken neck. This was during the time the McCanns were made arguidos. That report was never repeated!

I wasn't going to contribute to these threads again, but I had to reply to this comment!! This indeed did happen, I saw and heard it for myself on the BBC. In fact, I have found a thread from DS that shows other people heard it too - thread here, from post #3631.

I think it is possible to tell if someone has died from a broken neck from fluid splatter? Possibly from the spinal fluid? I'm not sure if that is correct, but I'm sure I've read that before.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=35842361
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 30 Dec - 17:52

to my knowledge the BBC never issued a statement to say the information given
out by them was incorrect.

If the information they gave out was not correct why have the BBC not told
the public that.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 30 Dec - 18:46

This was mentioned ages ago on 3a's that O'Brien was called on to do a tracheotomy on Madeleine Just speculating, but it ties in with Gerry asking him to check whether Kate wanted to take the children to the Tennis Court. I wondered why O'Brien left everyone at the Paraiso and came back on his own. Could be he received an urgent call on his mobile.

Wasn't the blood spray in 5a put down to a previous Tenant cutting himself shaving.? I have said before, Kate was at the Police Station for over 11 hours and the questions asked were pretty inane so I am not surprised she was flippant.

A Portugese poster , maybe Claudia, explained "arguido" does not literally mean suspect. As the Judge said when asked by the Portugese Prosecutor if there was enough evidence to go to Trial "show me the body " and that is exactly what will be necessary to charge the McCanns with Madeleine's disappearance., the blood samples given to the FSS proved inconclusive.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 30 Dec - 19:09

not the best pic...

Broken Neck  Blood+on+wall

this is where the sofa would be,the McCanns had moved the sofa directly over where the tiles were lifted,signaled by Keela for blood

Are the marks on the wall,all blood splatter ? suppose it fits in with what i think happened
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Sun 30 Dec - 19:23

Panda wrote:This was mentioned ages ago on 3a's that O'Brien was called on to do a tracheotomy on Madeleine Just speculating, but it ties in with Gerry asking him to check whether Kate wanted to take the children to the Tennis Court. I wondered why O'Brien left everyone at the Paraiso and came back on his own. Could be he received an urgent call on his mobile.

Wasn't the blood spray in 5a put down to a previous Tenant cutting himself shaving.? I have said before, Kate was at the Police Station for over 11 hours and the questions asked were pretty inane so I am not surprised she was flippant.

A Portugese poster , maybe Claudia, explained "arguido" does not literally mean suspect. As the Judge said when asked by the Portugese Prosecutor if there was enough evidence to go to Trial "show me the body " and that is exactly what will be necessary to charge the McCanns with Madeleine's disappearance., the blood samples given to the FSS proved inconclusive.

It wasn't O'Brien that went to the Mc's apartment though, it was David Payne, it was later on that O'Brien went AWOL
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 30 Dec - 19:54

thanks for pic Matthew, I believe they are blood spatters

wonder why Rachel said this:

You know, if you take the common sense approach as well and just look at, you know, timings of how things happened and the fact that they’re both medics, there are four other medics in the group, they would know what to do to resuscitate a child… or anyone else for that matter. Anyone with an ounce of common sense really would be able to see that they couldn’t have done it. I was there and I know that they didn’t do it.

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 30 Dec - 20:07

The dogs detected cadaver odour behind a couch in the apartment’s living room, close to a window that leads to the resort’s back area. This window had curtains that were removed and analysed by police, and a small blood sample was detected. Both the curtains and the wall where it was located at, had been washed.

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2009/02/nhs-doctors-gerry-and-kate-mccann-and.html

who goes on holiday and washes the curtains and the wall of holiday appartment?
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 30 Dec - 22:50

Definition of a lie: - intentionally false statement, like e.g. saying you dont have a sports bag and then you are pictured with one, like saying shutters broken open when you know they were not broke open, like saying police dogs notoriously unreliable when you know full well they are not unreliable, saying you dont know a person when you clearly do know that person.

Making a comment based on reading what a number of people have stated who have spent a long time researching the case and believing that information to be correct and repeating it in good faith is not lying as it is not intentionally making a false statement. I always have been more than happy to be corrected about anything which I state which I believe to be correct and is not correct.

If anyone has any information that the walls and curtains were NOT cleaned I am happy to stand corrected for repeating information from others that I believed to be correct.

Last edited by cherry1 on Sun 30 Dec - 22:58; edited 1 time in total
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 30 Dec - 22:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOXenTtj26E

Great video showing how the dogs found the "non existent" blood stains, really clever that, managing to find blood stains that didnt exist.

Findings, as detailed in the PJ's 57-page report summary
1 - Apartment 5A, of the resort 'Ocean Club', place from where the child disappeared.

- cadaver odour dog:
*in the couple’s bedroom, in a corner, close to the wardrobe;
*in the living room, behind the sofa, close to the lateral window of the apartment;

- blood dog:
* in the living room, behind the sofa, close to the lateral window of the apartment (exactly as it was signalled by the cadaver odour dog);
2 – Area of the backyard, close to the apartment 5A:

- cadaver odour dog:
* in a flowerbed, the lightness of the scent detected was commented by the dog handler.

Great video also seeing Gerry slag off the dogs saying they are unreliable which he fully knows to be a false statement. So unreliable that the Police cite them as the most powerful weapons they have in the fight against criminals, and the rest of the world seem to agree with them too! Oh also info about Gerry citing the Zapata case, too bad Zapata confessed and confirmed the findings of the dogs! Talk about egg on face!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sun 30 Dec - 23:02

cherry1 wrote:to my knowledge the BBC never issued a statement to say the information given
out by them was incorrect.

If the information they gave out was not correct why have the BBC not told
the public that.

Probably because the information was correct.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 30 Dec - 23:07

A possibility I would think as normally when the BBC or any of the media issue something
which is untrue they have to do a retraction statement, that info was even repeated in
the australian media I believe, no retraction and as far as we know the BBC not sued!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 31 Dec - 9:23

i remember all this from the early days on 3as too -- its like everything else regarding telling stuff re the mcanns -- whooooosh
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mollydog Mon 31 Dec - 16:24

Yes Cass- I remember from 3As too ! very clearly. Well Done Cherry and others for bringing this to light.. Soo much "Whoosh Cluncked"...And "Carter Ruck`d " (amazing what Money Does !)
mollydog
mollydog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 16:27

thanks mollydog, Ive also searched for the videos of the Jane Hill interview where
she mentioned the broken neck but that has disappeared, would be great if someone
had a copy of it.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mollydog Mon 31 Dec - 16:51

Wasnt it also a Problem that Portugese Court Wouldnt accept Mobile Phone Records/ E mail Evidence ..?
mollydog
mollydog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 31 Dec - 16:57

mollydog wrote:Wasnt it also a Problem that Portugese Court Wouldnt accept Mobile Phone Records/ E mail Evidence ..?

hi mollydog, yes. The Prosecutor went to Court to obtain permission but was told it would be too intrusive ....and a 4yr old missing for a couple of months was considered less important than the privacy of mobile phone calls?????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 1 Jan - 0:59

From this DE article on 2 October 2007

Detectives have allegedly recovered a single strand of her hair from behind a sofa in the McCanns' holiday apartment and believe it holds the key to unlocking the case......The hair sample is regarded as significant because it was recovered next to tiny specks of blood, which are thought to belong to Madeleine. It was discovered during a second set of searches at key locations in Praia da Luz in July, involving sniffer dogs. Detectives believe the strand, which is said to have all important cells from the follicle still attached, was shed either at the point of death or soon afterwards.

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/mccann-case-madeleines-family-she-was.html

jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 1 Jan - 1:10

Very interesting, and to think some mccann supporters think the blood is non
existent even though the dog alerted to it.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 1 Jan - 1:31

cherry1 wrote:Very interesting, and to think some mccann supporters think the blood is non
existent even though the dog alerted to it.

They are not intelligent enough to understand the superior sense of smell a dog has. Or that you can't tell a dog what to do, only to train it do what you want. Cadaver and blood dogs are specially trained for one purpose...to detect cadaver and blood...and when they alert to 11 different places then there is a death...when its all and only associated to one family then it is clear that family is in some way responsible and have knowledge of what really happened

I hope this strand of hair has not been "lost' by the former FSS..and the PJ kept some samples of what they found and sent to the UK

As for the blood from a previous tenant cutting themselves shaving...do people shave on the floor behind sofa's! Just like the seabass Sean took a liking to..Does he eat it behind sofas on the floor or inside wardrobes!! eat off car keys, parents clothes!!! Answers on a postcard!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 1 Jan - 1:40

Broken Neck  303636

Broken Neck  Th_images-28

Broken Neck  424625
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 1 Jan - 1:45

cherry1 wrote: Broken Neck  303636

Broken Neck  Th_images-28

Broken Neck  424625

Broken Neck  23324

Put a stamp on it and send it to Portugal and they will reopen the case!! Don't need to spend millions of tax payers monies with SY coming up with 195 psychic sightings to reopen it
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 1 Jan - 1:56

Broken Neck  23324 Broken Neck  23324
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 1 Jan - 2:12

The amount of blood and 'alerts' and cleaning that was going on you'd think the chainsaw massacre had taken place.
How can anyone think the parents are not involved here ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content