Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Neck

+10
wjk
comperedna
Lioned
Badboy
mossman
Panda
mollydog
cass
susible
matthew
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Broken Neck  - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Neck

Post  cherry1 Tue 1 Jan - 2:18

Answers on a postcard! Broken Neck  - Page 2 294124
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Broken Neck  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Broken Neck  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 1 Jan - 10:00

Maybe before, but certainly after his visit to the US, Gerry was very keen on the FBI. He wanted them to be called in, the PJ decided that instead they'd ask for the dogs.

Now the modus operandi of TM and specifically Gerry is imo based on FBI tactics. Gerry wants the FBI, he gets the dogs he didn't want. What you do then, it to claim 'ownership' of the dogs. Therefore you can claim 'ownership' of the results.

By claiming ownership of events, you can manipulate them. It's what he does in all sorts of situations.
When asked by Expresso about the 13 or so calls on his phone he lies convincingly, he never made those calls but the day after 'we had hundreds of calls'. That was not the question and there is proof available. But the general public will miss it, he's 'admitting' to hundreds of calls and a mere 13 or so would no doubt have got mixed up with those.
It is beside the point that having hundreds of calls (i.e. in excess of 200) on the 4th is unlikely since he had a very long interview with the PJ and there were many other things to arrange.

It's the same with the broken neck/accident. E.g. in the Australian interview he gloatingly explains that there wouldn't have been time to dispose of/hide Madeleine's body.
They owned Maddie, they owned her actions. She would never walk off alone. It's rarely challenged.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Broken Neck  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Broken Neck  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 1 Jan - 10:35

tigger wrote:Maybe before, but certainly after his visit to the US, Gerry was very keen on the FBI. He wanted them to be called in, the PJ decided that instead they'd ask for the dogs.

Now the modus operandi of TM and specifically Gerry is imo based on FBI tactics. Gerry wants the FBI, he gets the dogs he didn't want. What you do then, it to claim 'ownership' of the dogs. Therefore you can claim 'ownership' of the results.

By claiming ownership of events, you can manipulate them. It's what he does in all sorts of situations.
When asked by Expresso about the 13 or so calls on his phone he lies convincingly, he never made those calls but the day after 'we had hundreds of calls'. That was not the question and there is proof available. But the general public will miss it, he's 'admitting' to hundreds of calls and a mere 13 or so would no doubt have got mixed up with those.
It is beside the point that having hundreds of calls (i.e. in excess of 200) on the 4th is unlikely since he had a very long interview with the PJ and there were many other things to arrange.

It's the same with the broken neck/accident. E.g. in the Australian interview he gloatingly explains that there wouldn't have been time to dispose of/hide Madeleine's body.
They owned Maddie, they owned her actions. She would never walk off alone. It's rarely challenged.

Agree - this is typical con man behaviour. Con men manipulate and lie all the time - it's a way of life. GM is a con man - supposing he also conned the T7, his family and supporters and still is? IMO it's highly likely.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Jan - 11:20

Gerry was squealing for the FBI knowing full well that they would (and could) never get involved. Why would they? You can't just rent them out. Maddie wasn't American, the crime didn't take place on American soil, there's no suggestion that any Americans are involved at all, and I am quite sure that the FBI have more than enough crime to deal with in America. You might as well say, lets hire the Stasi or Mossad or MI5, it makes about as much sense. Hmm. on second thoughts about the last one.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Jan - 11:25

cherry1 wrote:Very interesting, and to think some mccann supporters think the blood is non
existent even though the dog alerted to it.

Then they are too stupid to even back up their heroes. The McCanns themselves came up with lots of reasons for the blood and cadaverine - nose bleed, shaving cuts, menstrual blood, sea bass, cut leg from plane, 6 dead bodies etc. etc. Which would suggest that even the McCanns believe that there was really blood and cadaverine there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 1 Jan - 11:59

Iris wrote:Gerry was squealing for the FBI knowing full well that they would (and could) never get involved. Why would they? You can't just rent them out. Maddie wasn't American, the crime didn't take place on American soil, there's no suggestion that any Americans are involved at all, and I am quite sure that the FBI have more than enough crime to deal with in America. You might as well say, lets hire the Stasi or Mossad or MI5, it makes about as much sense. Hmm. on second thoughts about the last one.....

Well it is indeed ironic that the FBI is the very place Martin Grime and his dogs are now working. Ring them now Gerry, ask for their canine experts to give an opinion - oh they already have !! Broken Neck  - Page 2 25346

Still, it just endorses, imo, the strange thought process the McCanns go through. Seriously, when does any victim of any crime stop to consider ringing the FBI. So full of his own self importance is Gerry McCann. God almighty.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 1 Jan - 14:45

Iris wrote:Gerry was squealing for the FBI knowing full well that they would (and could) never get involved. Why would they? You can't just rent them out. Maddie wasn't American, the crime didn't take place on American soil, there's no suggestion that any Americans are involved at all, and I am quite sure that the FBI have more than enough crime to deal with in America. You might as well say, lets hire the Stasi or Mossad or MI5, it makes about as much sense. Hmm. on second thoughts about the last one.....

The mccanns also know full well no evidence of an abduction will ever be found for the PJ to reopen the case

They also know full well none of the "sightings" are of Maddie

They know full well she will never be back and their behaviour has shown this right from the very start
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 1 Jan - 15:10

I HEARD ON MAFIA'S GREATEST HITS THAT BLOOD CAN STAY IN THE PLACES IT HAS BEEN IN ON LIKE WALLS FOR YEARS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Jan - 17:05

Badboy wrote:I HEARD ON MAFIA'S GREATEST HITS THAT BLOOD CAN STAY IN THE PLACES IT HAS BEEN IN ON LIKE WALLS FOR YEARS

Badboy, they still occasionally dig up bones on farms in Flanders, that are almost 100 years old and can still be identified. So the families can be told even though it was perhaps their great-grandfather or something. And then the Flanders poppy seeds that have lain dormant for 100 years germinate and start to grow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 2 Jan - 21:57

Just to confirm a news report was made on BBC News 24 on the 7 September 07 reporting live outside the Portimao Police Station after K and G had been interviewed and named as arguidos where reference was made by Jane Hill to Madeleine dying from a broken neck and the words she used were - an early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned a certain blood spray in common with a certain type of broken larynx - some DNA samples found related to cerebral fluids indicates a broken neck or fractured skull.

This is a FACT and not therefore spreading misinformation and I and numerous others actually saw the report that was given out. To try and make out this never happened is to knowingly spread disinformation.

One of the reasons why I brought this up was because some people who support the mccanns were saying there were no blood specks/spray found, so if the pros had not said that I would not have brought up the subject. I also brought it up as to my knowledge the BBC never put out any retraction that people have seen.

Therefore a massive thank you to the pros for bringing this report back to the surface Broken Neck  - Page 2 25346

(while we are at it, many printing companies will do free printing of posters of missing children or any good cause because they put their details on it - printed by....) and they get a lot of free publicity out of it.) Issue about posters I raised because I thought at one time they were saying you had to buy a bracelet (around £2) in order to get a poster, if that is incorrect then I would apologise but at the time that is how I read it on their website)

I will now leave them to their games, will not be reading their hate site anymore so if you want answers to any more questions I am afraid you wont get them). Happy New Year to all of the pros on this forum. Broken Neck  - Page 2 25346
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jan - 22:59

All the pros here? There certainly aren't many that I know of. I don't blame you Cherry for leaving the pro sites to sprout their poison; ignoring them is really the best policy.

Early reports into major news events are often whooshed very quickly when they don't match up with the official version - 9/11 and 7/7 are obvious examples.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 2 Jan - 23:15

A few, not many thankfully Broken Neck  - Page 2 25346

There certainly has been a lot of stuff that has been whooshed in relation to this case!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 11 Jan - 22:50

I think there are only a handful of pro's left.

The 'broken Neck' fluid spray was mentioned in news reports and is a very important fact.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 11 Jan - 22:54

especially as I never heard any retraction given!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Jan - 14:48

Maybe the idea is that the less people who ever get to hear about report, the better.

Not that Carter-Ruck have yet worked out that, if they didn't draw attention to home truths that their clients don't want to hear, the only Tony Bennett that anyone would have heard of is the one who left his heart in San Francisco!

Do you mean only a handful of pros left on this forum, Lioned? I'd agree with that but there certainly are others elsewhere.

There seem to be loads of them but it may just appear that way because empty vessels make the most noise. I wish that the hot air emanating from Pam Gurney could be channelled into something useful!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 12 Jan - 16:23

A broken larynx wouldn't be a broken neck but the 'box' of vocal cords at the front of the neck. How that can happen accidentally I don't know. I would presume it's strangulation.
A broken neck wouldn't normally give cause to bloodspray. Might not even break the skin as the 7th vertebra would take most of the impact in e.g. a fall.

Here is a random bit from Wiki: A forensic examination of the skeletal remains revealed injuries, including a broken ankle and a double fracture to the larynx, which indicated strangulation as the cause of death.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sat 12 Jan - 18:04

For the record: I too heard the Jane Hill report on BBC News 24, or whichever TV station, whether or not it turned out later on to have any basis in fact. It was on around lunch time.

I don't know why there is reference on here to strangulation. I think that is unlikely to be relevant, surely. FWIW: Neck injuries in that case are characteristic bruising and almost always the fracture of the hyoid bone: the only small bone in the body not attached to any other bone, if I remember by anatomy.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 12 Jan - 18:17

comperedna wrote:For the record: I too heard the Jane Hill report on BBC News 24, or whichever TV station, whether or not it turned out later on to have any basis in fact. It was on around lunch time.
Me too.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 12 Jan - 18:51

I heard the Jane Hill report and apparently it was repeated by Steve Kingston.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 12 Jan - 19:24

cherry1 wrote:I heard the Jane Hill report and apparently it was repeated by Steve Kingston.

I'm sure I've either read or heard it quite some time ago. When you see the PJ photograph of the marks on the wall, it certainly looks like a spray pattern. ( by the way, I'm not saying it wasn't a broken neck, just that the larynx was also mentioned in the early report and it's far more likely to be the cause of the blood spray - from your post above: an early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned a certain blood spray in common with a certain type of broken larynx).
Perhaps the journalists aren't that familiar with the difference between a neck and a throat - or perhaps - like some languages, there is no separate name for throat and neck in Portuguese.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 12 Jan - 19:42

I remember some time ago someone mentioned IF Madeleine had had an accident could someone
have performed a traeoschotomy which they thought could have accounted for the blood spray.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sat 12 Jan - 21:04

tigger wrote:A broken larynx wouldn't be a broken neck but the 'box' of vocal cords at the front of the neck. How that can happen accidentally I don't know. I would presume it's strangulation.
A broken neck wouldn't normally give cause to bloodspray. Might not even break the skin as the 7th vertebra would take most of the impact in e.g. a fall.

Here is a random bit from Wiki: A forensic examination of the skeletal remains revealed injuries, including a broken ankle and a double fracture to the larynx, which indicated strangulation as the cause of death.

The microscopic bloodspray was first reported in The Times and the article was removed within days. The microscopic bloodspray is a relatively newly recognized phenomenon which was first discovered with decisive consequences in the Billy Joe case i.e. the case against her step father was deemed to be inconclusive owing to the fact that the microscopic droplets of blood detected on his clothing could have been emitted by Billy Joe with her dying breath. Apparently when someone dies as a result of head injuries a microscopic blood spray can be carried on their dying breath. This has nothing to do with a broken neck - it is a phenomenon associated with death caused by serious head injuries. Of course the article in question was whooshed and I have no way of proving that it ever existed.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sat 12 Jan - 21:07

I think GA believes they could have been trying to resuscitate Maddie (which can spurt out blood apparently) and account for the blood under the tiles

On the wall, I would have thought this logically comes from a fall
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 12 Jan - 21:31

1578 'Okay. Did you want to mention something about Doctors in the group''
Reply 'Yeah I was just going to say that, you know Kate and Gerry are both Doctors and you know there were three other medics in the group, erm four others actually sorry, four others, erm you know so if by any chance they'd accidentally done anything to Madeleine or she was ill or erm you know something wasn't quite right, I mean they wouldn't have just left her and sort of tried to cover it up as an accident or you know, they would of sort of you know, come and got Matt and Russell and Dave and Fi, erm I mean you know, not just because they are Doctors, because you know they're parents and you'd kind of go to anyone to see who could help but if you've got, you know Doctors as friends who were there as well, erm you know there were kind of six people there who if Madeleine had accidentally been bumped on the head or you know whatever the theories are supposed to be, erm you know, there were plenty of people there who could of you know, tried to revive a child, erm'.

Maddie: Rachael Mampilly interview at Leicestershire Police Headquarters – part III/III

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sat 12 Jan - 21:38

cherry1 wrote:1578 'Okay. Did you want to mention something about Doctors in the group''
Reply 'Yeah I was just going to say that, you know Kate and Gerry are both Doctors and you know there were three other medics in the group, erm four others actually sorry, four others, erm you know so if by any chance they'd accidentally done anything to Madeleine or she was ill or erm you know something wasn't quite right, I mean they wouldn't have just left her and sort of tried to cover it up as an accident or you know, they would of sort of you know, come and got Matt and Russell and Dave and Fi, erm I mean you know, not just because they are Doctors, because you know they're parents and you'd kind of go to anyone to see who could help but if you've got, you know Doctors as friends who were there as well, erm you know there were kind of six people there who if Madeleine had accidentally been bumped on the head or you know whatever the theories are supposed to be, erm you know, there were plenty of people there who could of you know, tried to revive a child, erm'.

Maddie: Rachael Mampilly interview at Leicestershire Police Headquarters – part III/III

'you know' when they are lying or feeling guilt when the 'you knows' & "erms" start coming out in rapid succession!

The mysterious phone call david payne received on his mobile at 1550 on April 30th (20 mins after Maddie was whisked out of creche having only been there 15 mins) could well be the call for help!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next