Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what the mcanns have broken up???

+27
Claudia79
Panda
wjk
fuzeta
snowflake
comperedna
James
kathybelle
margaret
ProfessorPlum
pennylane
AnnaEsse
interested
Lioned
almostgothic
tanszi
Lillyofthevalley
weissnicht
jeanmonroe
maebee
fred
Loopdaloop
dutchclogs
MaryB
Karen
Justiceforallkids
Carolina
31 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

what   the mcanns have broken  up??? Empty what the mcanns have broken up???

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 5 Jul - 17:01

Who would be Kate McCann? The kind of pressure, torment and double-edged hope she must live with everyday would surely have crippled most of us by now. To lose a child is bad enough, but to then be made a suspect in that child’s murder, to be exploited and intruded upon by newspapers as detailed in her evidence to the Leveson Inquiry, to deal with hundreds of supposed sightings of her little girl in the months and years that have followed from that fateful night, endless speculation, hopes raised and dashed, the break up of her marriage and feeling that this will never be resolved.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10162189/Madeleine-McCanns-mother-Kate-McCann-Dignified-polite-a-fighter-a-true-marvel-of-a-woman.html
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
what   the mcanns have broken  up??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what   the mcanns have broken  up??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

what   the mcanns have broken  up??? Empty Re: what the mcanns have broken up???

Post  Carolina Fri 5 Jul - 17:03

I was just about to put that link on and you beat me to it. It wouldn't be surprising that their marriage broke up, even if they were innocent, a loss of a child often pushes parents apart. She and Gerry did their best to ruin Gonçalo Amaral's life and marriage, now they can pay for it.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :
what   the mcanns have broken  up??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what   the mcanns have broken  up??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

what   the mcanns have broken  up??? Empty Re: what the mcanns have broken up???

Post  Guest Fri 5 Jul - 17:03

It's been rumoured for some time that Gerry has a new burrd and Kate's in a state.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 5 Jul - 17:08

Iris wrote:It's been rumoured for some time that Gerry has a new burrd and Kate's in a state.  
really??? it wouldnt of been allowed to be published if it wasnt true???

Last edited by Justiceforallkids on Fri 5 Jul - 17:08; edited 1 time in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 5 Jul - 17:08

THis would be the marvel that didn't even lift a finger to search for her daughter!
This would be the marvel that jeopardised the investigation into her daughters disappearance!
This would be the marvel that described, graphically, P129, her THREE years old daughters private parts being abused by a paedophile!
This would be the woman that absolutely refused to ask, personally, for the case of her missing daughter to be re-opened!

Yep, an absolute marvel of a woman!

If Kate McCann is your marvellous role model heroine, Katy Brand, then you can effing keep her!
By the way, will you be donating all of the money you earn in the next 10 years to the marvellous Kate McCann private Madeleine 'fund'?
Surely, a small price to pay for a marvel!
If not , why not?

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Fri 5 Jul - 17:26; edited 4 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 5 Jul - 17:10

they have not been seen in public together either and both looked terrible on may 3rd and were crying??????????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 5 Jul - 17:13

"Kate McCann: Dignified, polite, a fighter – a true marvel of a woman"

Where do these people come from..k8 is nothing of the sort, haven't they read her *uking tosser book..or anything really what she has said or done..
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 5 Jul - 17:15

weissnicht wrote:"Kate McCann: Dignified, polite, a fighter – a true marvel of a woman"

Where do these people come from..k8 is nothing of the sort, haven't they read her *uking tosser book..or anything really what she has said or done..

did you see the bit about kates  marrige breakup?????????????????????????????? the author of the piece said gerry and kate broke up!!!!

Last edited by Justiceforallkids on Fri 5 Jul - 17:15; edited 1 time in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 5 Jul - 17:15

Iris wrote:It's been rumoured for some time that Gerry has a new burrd and Kate's in a state.  
And the kids?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 5 Jul - 17:16

I worry...will k8 mccann marry Murdoch now, as he is free?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 5 Jul - 17:26

weissnicht wrote:I worry...will k8 mccann marry Murdoch now, as he is free?

hmmm he is rich and has dual cierzanship
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 5 Jul - 17:26

Justiceforallkids wrote:
weissnicht wrote:"Kate McCann: Dignified, polite, a fighter – a true marvel of a woman"

did you see the bit about kates  marrige breakup?????????????????????????????? the author of the piece  said gerry and kate broke up!!!!

That part seemed to be just something in passing. I haven't read it officially anywhere.

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 5 Jul - 18:38

Maybe it means endless speculation re the break up of her marriage. Not that it's actually broken up. You could read it that way. I suppose.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 5 Jul - 18:43

Well if they haven't called in Carter-Ruck, it must be true.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri 5 Jul - 18:51

OR just another one of their devious ploys to garter sympathy for the upcoming Livel Trial with GA.

Pity party for Kate & Gerry
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 5 Jul - 19:12

if true - we can get the me me me pics on the front page - look what those nasty posters have done - me and gerry couldnt take it anymore
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 5 Jul - 19:13

a wonderful mother who leaves her kids on their own whilst she went out with friends ................. slags off the PJ in her book, using demonstrably foul language so no one is mistaken, discusses her non sex life with the world, yes, discusses what she imagines someone is doing to her child, not reading for me thank you, then complains about press intrusion. No I would never want to be Kate McCann, she is definitely not someone to look up to imo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 5 Jul - 19:26

More importantly at the moment, have they done a runner? Separately?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 5 Jul - 19:29

For those of their ardent 'fans' who have believed the 'strong marriage' fairytale, I'd imagine that if they read that, they'd feel more than a little let down. If the break up happened quite a while back even more so, having been presented with a false image of togetherness in their papers and on their tellies over some considerable time.
And if this situation is factual, it would surely have been better coming from the couple concerned ASAP, with all the usual platitudinous reassurances. Bad PR IMHO.

Still, if it puts an end to all that embarrassingly needy hand holding and groin groping, I for one will be very pleased ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 5 Jul - 20:25

You beat me to it Almost Gothic with your last sentence; the thought of those two's grubby antics has me reaching for the sick bucket.

The article is truly nauseating and sycophantic; nothing new there. The reference to the marriage break-up puzzles me - just a mention in passing as if to something that's old news.

Oh well, no doubt this will be all over the tabloids tomorrow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri 5 Jul - 20:46

All papers know that the McCanns sue at the drop of a hat - therefore no paper will say their marriage has broken up unless they are very sure of their facts. Good damages for falsely stating something like that. I believe gerry has a new relationship and the new woman is fed up with keeping it secret. hence let the info out which has been suspected for some time. Milk the news, blame it on the intrusive press or the evil internet nutters...

Can the Fund still pay their personal expenses? if it can they can use it to pay for the two homes they now need. There is a big mortgage on Rothley towers. Marriage break up is an expensive thing; but they have the Fund to support them. Kate doesn't need to go back to work.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 5 Jul - 20:54

@NBY
Yes, I too wondered why this break up assertion was woven into the story as a given and an aside.
I noted that the article was in the 'Wimmin' Section and thought it had been planted there to draw some sympathy from the female readership.
Then I applied what has become my regular litmus test as to whether the writer knows his/her stuff or not - and, oh dear, she said Madeleine was in a 'hotel room'. Clang!
Not a seasoned McCann watcher then ......

And having clicked on to Ms Brand's career blurb, one finds that her main body of work relates to comedy and satire.
So ... Why her? Why this? Why now?
She doesn't half lay it on with a trowel. Is she taking the p*ss?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 5 Jul - 20:59

Its saying something when a gallus wee keelie from the Southside actually manages to marry beneath him. Maybe Ma McCann and Big Phil put him straight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 5 Jul - 21:27

Thanks maebee!

Whooshed eh?
Now who'd have thunk it!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next