Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"

+11
jd16
MaryB
Lillyofthevalley
ELI
matthew
almostgothic
marxman
margaret
Chris
ProfessorPlum
dazedandconfused
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  Empty JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 28 Jan - 20:01

Just seen on JH Site Joana Morais says case to be reopened bing on the reconstruction......

JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  873702 JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  873702 JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  956518
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  Empty Re: JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"

Post  Guest Mon 28 Jan - 20:44

As expected - albeit earlier than one might have thought JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  192282
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  Empty Re: JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"

Post  Guest Mon 28 Jan - 20:55

The Headline Banner on JH also says Healy & McCann are claiming they requested this (What, no Flying Pig Emoticon?) but that has been squashed already, it seems.

The End Is Nigh .....................................
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 28 Jan - 21:02

omg -- 1 step nearer to get justice for madeline -- chuffing hell im a soppy sod im crying --so happy
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 28 Jan - 21:08

easy cass,save the tears for now...its the rolling banner on top of the page

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22660-jh-site-case-tobe-formally-re-opened
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 28 Jan - 21:09

oh well mathew one can hope and pray -- at the end of the day they will spin it as if it is them that have asked for it
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 28 Jan - 21:13

Didn't we read that last week? I'm not getting too excited just yet.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Mon 28 Jan - 21:15

Yes its old news and misread apparently :(
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 28 Jan - 21:21

[quote="matthew"]easy cass,save the tears for now...its the rolling banner on top of the page

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22660-jh-site-case-tobe-formally-re-opened[/quote

Yes it is and it says by Joana Morais......anything Joana says I take as gospel JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 28 Jan - 21:26

Is this a new pronouncement. She said it last week when the the SY visit was reported but nothing was then confirmed.

Incidentally I have often wondered why if all that is required for reopening is a formal request, why are SY not simply telling them to do it if they are keen that the case is reopened rather than relying upon producing convincing material to satisfy the "new evidence" route.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 28 Jan - 21:30

Yes, I think this is from last week.
I can't find any official statement or confirmation anywhere.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Jan - 21:34

Hmm. Ah, well, I did say it seemed a little early.

But I rather think it's true, nevertheless.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 28 Jan - 21:39

well ive been into the room and said to my hubby --hey the subject that cannot be talked about -- i think there might be something happening and case might re open -- he rolled his eyes tutted and carried on watching tv JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  25346 JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  23324 at least he didnt say give it a bla bla rest
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 28 Jan - 21:46

cass wrote:well ive been into the room and said to my hubby --hey the subject that cannot be talked about -- i think there might be something happening and case might re open -- he rolled his eyes tutted and carried on watching tv JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  25346 JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  23324 at least he didnt say give it a bla bla rest

JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  23324 keeps you grounded though cass
I done a quick irish jig whilst everyone was upstairs
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 28 Jan - 21:52

matthew wrote:
cass wrote:well ive been into the room and said to my hubby --hey the subject that cannot be talked about -- i think there might be something happening and case might re open -- he rolled his eyes tutted and carried on watching tv JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  25346 JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  23324 at least he didnt say give it a bla bla rest

JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  23324 keeps you grounded though cass
I done a quick irish jig whilst everyone was upstairs
JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  23324 coffee all over comp
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 28 Jan - 23:01

And you know what? He'll think you're a genius when it does reopen! I bet he'll think mrs.cass has definitely got her finger on the pulse. JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  192282
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 29 Jan - 9:25

The End Is Nigh wrote:Hmm. Ah, well, I did say it seemed a little early.

But I rather think it's true, nevertheless.

I agree, its just a matter if time now folks JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  25346

I don't go on JH site much, sorry if I've raised hopes didn't know this was from last week, with it having Joana's name on it I just got a little excited JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  849426
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 9:46

I don't discuss this case with any of my friends because they cannot understand my continued interest in it........neither can I to be honest.JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  294124

I think it is more the ability on here to discuss all manner of topics and a feeling of camaraderie. When I read the first post I went to put the kettle on, made a cuppa so I could sit down and enjoy it and relish the news. Alas, the second post brought me down to earth.!!!JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  868596
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 29 Jan - 9:52

I just hope SY haven't instigated this as they will solely concentrate on the abduction theory and won't do a reconstruction and won't interview the tapas 9.

Hope I'm. Wrong .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jan - 9:56

As they are not stupid, they are therefore bound to have discarded the Abduction theory long ago.

They will act and advise in accordance with the reality of what becomes evident.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 29 Jan - 10:05

kitti wrote:I just hope SY haven't instigated this as they will solely concentrate on the abduction theory and won't do a reconstruction and won't interview the tapas 9.

Hope I'm. Wrong .

Can't see any reason why Portugal would go along with that sorry. This case will keep rearing it's head and attract more and more suspicious people, SY needs to sort it out once and for all.

I really don't believe the Mcs would have climbed down from the fight with Mr.Amaral if they knew they could get away with it, and why after all these years suddenly set aside a large sum of money like they did in the account?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 11:00

Unless there is evidence of new information which would warrant a reconstruction I can't see the case being re-opened .

To be fair, the Portugese have spent over E2 million on this case, withstood accusations of not conducting the investigation properly , are now facing more costs having their own investigation , why should they spend any more money?. When SY have finished their report , close the case and have done with it, that's what I would do. If the SY report is not made public it is yet another sign of Government arrogance that they can use the Portugese without publicly acknowledging their help and agreeing with their Final Report.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 29 Jan - 11:00

aww lilly thanks for the exitement anyway JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  306321 margeret i agree with you on this -- it isnt going to go away at all -- has there ever been as much press on any other case than this -- i still think sorry to say that it is a class thing -- if there wasnt so many people involved too it wouldnt be a factor -- because it has gone on and on and the weeks worth of me me me in the sun -- someone decided enough is enough -- dc didnt need to get involved -- kerry was always told that it was a case for greece anbd they could NOT get involved -- this got way too big -- its like a balloon keep blowing and it might go pop -- stick a couple of pins around like ga and tony and the bubble has popped JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  49091
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 29 Jan - 11:05

panda i agree why should portugal reopen the case at a large expence something has to give -- imo they have had enough of the press in the uk -- why should they have their country slated over and over -- how much of a cost would it be to reopen it -- come over here interview the mcanns and tapas again if they dont play ball -- shut the case and make a statement that they are no further forward bla bla and they are not looking at anyone else connected to this case
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 11:26

cass wrote:panda i agree why should portugal reopen the case at a large expence something has to give -- imo they have had enough of the press in the uk -- why should they have their country slated over and over -- how much of a cost would it be to reopen it -- come over here interview the mcanns and tapas again if they dont play ball -- shut the case and make a statement that they are no further forward bla bla and they are not looking at anyone else connected to this case

Morning cass, you feeling better?JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  294124

Serious now. We have seen several photos of the Portugese searching and I think they were overwhelmed at the publicity this case received from day 1, courtesy of Rachel Mapilly and Philomena. Even though they do not sanction secondary investigations they had to tolerate the McCanns employing Metodo 3, daily bulletins , Reporters from around the World virtually camped in PDL . On top of all that they had to accept the tapas 9 refusing to attend a recon (much too late IMO), Now they have had to suffer the indignity of a review of their investigation because the McCanns convinced David Cameron that the Portugese had been remiss. If Cameron does not allow the SY to be made public, I hope the Portugese do, if only to prove they were not incompetent.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next