Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"

+11
jd16
MaryB
Lillyofthevalley
ELI
matthew
almostgothic
marxman
margaret
Chris
ProfessorPlum
dazedandconfused
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 2 Empty Re: JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"

Post  cass Tue 29 Jan - 11:35

morning panda -- yep that little bit of exitement was good JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 2 306321 its what happens now --some days im yes justice will be done -- others its i cant see it -- my mother said from the start -- do you think that all these drs will face prison -- never going to happen -- then when the bolted back to the uk --safe i though the same -- since the u turn on gas book and the latest review im hope ful -- what is justice for madeleine ? well for me it is to be burried and the persons that hurt her in jail -- some days i think it will never happen --- so justice imo at min i would settile for the mcanns and friends to be named shamed for the lies they have told re the night of may 2007 and before
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 2 Empty Re: JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 11:59

cass wrote:morning panda -- yep that little bit of exitement was good JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 2 306321 its what happens now --some days im yes justice will be done -- others its i cant see it -- my mother said from the start -- do you think that all these drs will face prison -- never going to happen -- then when the bolted back to the uk --safe i though the same -- since the u turn on gas book and the latest review im hope ful -- what is justice for madeleine ? well for me it is to be burried and the persons that hurt her in jail -- some days i think it will never happen --- so justice imo at min i would settile for the mcanns and friends to be named shamed for the lies they have told re the night of may 2007 and before

Cass , they all benefitted financially from Madeleine's disappearance and thought so little of her that they could not be bothered to attend a recon......shame on all of them. The McCanns have used the fund for their benefit, not their Daughters' did they once employ Private investigators with experience in searching for missing children?????? After all this time nothing will be served , except the McCanns by keeping the case open . I would like the Portugese to sue the McCanns for Lilbel , suggesting they did not do their job properly, SY to sue the McCanns for £3 million for wasting their time and David Cameron censured by Parliament for wasting taxpayers money. ... That'll do for starters.JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 29 Jan - 12:06

The Tapas 7 have no moral fibre.

Thank goodness they never had to fight in a war.
They'd be doing their calculations to find out which side THEIR bread was buttered, and then waving their little white flags accordingly.

COWARDS.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jan - 12:11

Such a shame, then, that not a single one of those self-serving cowards hasn't raised a white flag regarding what happened to Madeleine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 29 Jan - 12:33

Seems to me that they are far more fearful of the McCanns and their network of powerful people than they are of the police.
That position has to change, if there is to be any movement.
Way too much overly-chummy tippy-toeing around these critters for my liking.

And no more 'Dear Stu ...'
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 12:38

The only time the Tapas 7 were seen in public was on the Courthouse steps after being granted £37,000 each. Why Rachel Mapilly had to e-mail Stuart Prior asking what he thought of the recon is beyond me. As a friend of the McCanns and she knew Madeleine, why did she even wonder about attending?

I admit the Portugese left it too late , they had rented 5a for a year from July 2007 and said the recon would take two days and traffic would be diverted. Had they arranged it while the OC staff were still in PDL who knows what would have emerged.....that was a bad error IMO
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 12:43

almostgothic wrote:Seems to me that they are far more fearful of the McCanns and their network of powerful people than they are of the police.
That position has to change, if there is to be any movement.
Way too much overly-chummy tippy-toeing around these critters for my liking.

And no more 'Dear Stu ...'

I wrote to Stuart Prior in 2009 asking why he told Rachel Mapilly that "no useful purpose" would be served by attending a recon when this would have been very useful. Needless to say, I did not get a reply.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 29 Jan - 13:16

Has Simon Foye, head of SY investigation, retired?
It has been muted as so on Joana's site.
If true, the timing is of some interest
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 29 Jan - 13:22

Panda wrote; "Had they arranged it while the OC staff were still in PDL who knows what would have emerged.....that was a bad error IMO."

And they need to fetch the OC nannies back that
have been scattered around Europe. I feel they
are of the most importance.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jan - 13:23

marxman wrote:Has Simon Foye, head of SY investigation, retired?

Not sure why the timing should be thought significant ................. People Retire all the time, regardless of what they are engaged in.

Also, quite a few of the "30 strong Murder Team" (!!!) were supposedly nearing Police Retirement Age.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 29 Jan - 13:26

I wonder when this will become official. I expect it will be when a certain person gives a news release and allows the media to print this. So it might be a while yet before it's printed in the press. Takes time to get spin going at a good speed I suppose.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 29 Jan - 13:32

The End Is Nigh wrote:
marxman wrote:Has Simon Foye, head of SY investigation, retired?

Not sure why the timing should be thought significant ................. People Retire all the time, regardless of what they are engaged in.

Also, quite a few of the "30 strong Murder Team" (!!!) were supposedly nearing Police Retirement Age.

Guess your probably right, but I find that when police
officers get too close to the truth, they some how get
retired or moved elsewhere.( John Stalker)
Not saying this is the case here but I'm sure these
members of the SY team 'nearing' retirement must a
least had a few years left, or why pick them?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jan - 13:57

Can't recall the full details, but I do remember various comments likening the Team to "New Tricks"!

But I think the final Team is a bit wider in it's representation that initially mooted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 15:38

marxman wrote:Panda wrote; "Had they arranged it while the OC staff were still in PDL who knows what would have emerged.....that was a bad error IMO."

And they need to fetch the OC nannies back that
have been scattered around Europe. I feel they
are of the most importance.

Too late now marxman unfortunately the chance has gone. Do you remember the American Actress who looked remarkably like Kate had her tole ending up on the cutting room floor because Kate's statement did not tally with the others so Mentorn never used it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 29 Jan - 18:53

Fear not - Mr Foy has not gone missing (no fund necessary).

Here he is:

http://www.missingabroad.org/latest-news
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jan - 19:13

almostgothic wrote:Fear not - Mr Foy has not gone missing (no fund necessary).

Here he is:

This bit caught my eye:

"Whilst the vast majority of our missing persons and assistance cases involve people who genuinely need help, we have seen an increase in those that seem to be part of some kind of scam."

Ain't that the truth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 29 Jan - 19:36

The End Is Nigh wrote:
almostgothic wrote:Fear not - Mr Foy has not gone missing (no fund necessary).

Here he is:

This bit caught my eye:

"Whilst the vast majority of our missing persons and assistance cases involve people who genuinely need help, we have seen an increase in those that seem to be part of some kind of scam."

Ain't that the truth.

Sure is...we have seen an increase since 2007
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Tue 29 Jan - 19:42

MaryB wrote:I wonder when this will become official. I expect it will be when a certain person gives a news release and allows the media to print this. So it might be a while yet before it's printed in the press. Takes time to get spin going at a good speed I suppose.

Isn't it amazing how the McCann's seem to have "hijacked" the word or term "Official" ...... we have an Official Madeleine Web site, an Official fund, Official spokesperson, and even when Gerry McCann got up during that interview and stormed out, someone can be heard saying words to the effect of "stick to the Official line".

I suppose the term is designed to give things more credibility, I'm surprised no ones come out with Madeleine being Officially abducted JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 2 294124
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 29 Jan - 20:11

cass wrote:panda i agree why should portugal reopen the case at a large expence something has to give -- imo they have had enough of the press in the uk -- why should they have their country slated over and over -- how much of a cost would it be to reopen it -- come over here interview the mcanns and tapas again if they dont play ball -- shut the case and make a statement that they are no further forward bla bla and they are not looking at anyone else connected to this case

Cass I think if Portugal had SY on there side they would reopen the case, back in 2007 I believe that SY were not playing ball because the UK Government was wanting the case to be shelved,which they succeeded in, in the end, but times are different now....the boot is on the other foot and the UK and SY WANT RESULTS...the correct results, they can't afford anymore cover ups AIMO JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 2 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 29 Jan - 21:05

lilly i agree that there has been public shift since the review was announced people i know that was sort of fence sitters are wishing the mcanns would go away -- it was a own goal the bleating for the review -- and their own lack of compassion in some of the stuff wrote in the book -- even my mum said she was sickened by some of the stuff -- not wanting to make love to gerry or something like that eww too much information
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 29 Jan - 21:52

Surely SY and the government will be wary of any cover-ups after the Jimmy Saville business. Although nobody seems really to have been taken to task over that. But it does make the 'authorities' look bad for not having done something about it.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 29 Jan - 22:31

MaryB wrote:Surely SY and the government will be wary of any cover-ups after the Jimmy Saville business. Although nobody seems really to have been taken to task over that. But it does make the 'authorities' look bad for not having done something about it.

SY and the government are the cover up
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 30 Jan - 0:21

jd16 wrote:
MaryB wrote:Surely SY and the government will be wary of any cover-ups after the Jimmy Saville business. Although nobody seems really to have been taken to task over that. But it does make the 'authorities' look bad for not having done something about it.

SY and the government are the cover up

jd16

Absolutely agree 100% JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 2 944533
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 Jan - 7:27

The only way the government is covering up is if one off their ministers was or is involved but why would Gerry McCann even know a top minister like Gordon brown, that's what I want to know....Gerry McCann is a knowbody ...who is the tenth tapas.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 30 Jan - 7:57

kitti i think this is all about the 10th tapas -- maybe more than 10 -- a can of wprms are opened with the latest jimmy saville stuff -- it depends on how far up the chain it will go -- i few dead celebs -- a few z list celebs -- if they get the big names i think all will become clearer
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next