Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett

+17
almostgothic
AnnaEsse
Lillyofthevalley
squeaker
joyce1938
ann_chovey
frencheuropean
ProfessorPlum
Loopdaloop
interested
Justiceforallkids
tanszi
Panda
MaryB
jeanmonroe
Palmeras16
Karen
21 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 Empty Re: The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett

Post  cass Sat 23 Feb - 10:54

squeaker -- i have been looking on jh place to try and understand it all -- i hope that someone can put me right if i make a mistake in this post -- tony said he wouldnt post or claim the mcanns did anything to madeleine -- he did and the mcanns decided to get the big guns out and take tony to court for doing so -- guilty of that -- now theres costs can the judge set these costs -- or if the 300 thousand still stands -- the mcanns wanted to shut tony up and break him with costs -- im just glad that the press are printing this news -- they wanted him jailed -- ? but after public support -- told the judge they no longer wished this -- have i got most right here ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 Empty Re: The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 24 Feb - 19:24

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 24 Feb - 20:18

Thank you Anna very interesting especially the bit shouting off the roof tops.... The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 463742
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 24 Feb - 20:23

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Thank you Anna very interesting especially the bit shouting off the roof tops.... The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 463742

Yes, I liked that too!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 24 Feb - 21:06

The problem now will be when (not if) some stupid little gobshite tries to clone Tony, to make it look as though he's broken the terms of his suspended sentence. It's already been done by the fragrant Muratfan (he who claims to be"sponsored by Carter Ruck" ) making up"press releases" in Tony Bennetts name. Already today he's been bragging on Twitter about phoning TonyS house then hanging up. Like a9 year old, not a grown man . I wonder what Mrs Muratfan makes ofi it all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 24 Feb - 21:23

The word on Twitter a while back was that Mrs Muratfanny and daughter had split from the Odious One.
(One is bound to ask what took them so long ...)

Tweet from aforementioned tonight:

Anti Nemesis ‏@muratfan
Signing out. Job is done. Goodbye twitter #mccann

Which can only mean that a) he'll come back with another name or b) he'll be causing havoc elsewhere.

One thing for sure - he's determined to fit up TB whatever it takes.
Eternal vigilance needed.
He's obsessed. He needs locking up for the public good.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 24 Feb - 22:54

Iris wrote: I wonder what Mrs Muratfan makes ofi it all.

They were too busy having portraits done to give us a statement.

The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 Image13
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Feb - 8:54

The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 23324 The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 23324 Nice photo of the West family.

I understand that there are two people who use the name muratfan; one is female so I'm assuming that she is his partner in crime as well as in life; a real match made in hell.

I heard that muratfan has already set up a fake TB Twitter account but I haven't got to grips with Twitter yet. It should be easy to tell it's muratfan or any other pond life pros by the semi-literacy.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 25 Feb - 10:12

cass wrote:squeaker -- i have been looking on jh place to try and understand it all -- i hope that someone can put me right if i make a mistake in this post -- tony said he wouldnt post or claim the mcanns did anything to madeleine -- he did and the mcanns decided to get the big guns out and take tony to court for doing so -- guilty of that -- now theres costs can the judge set these costs -- or if the 300 thousand still stands -- the mcanns wanted to shut tony up and break him with costs -- im just glad that the press are printing this news -- they wanted him jailed -- ? but after public support -- told the judge they no longer wished this -- have i got most right here ?

I don't think they ever wanted him jailed, they want him scared with the thought off jail ...no.....they want him to suffer in silence....bankrupt him, let's not forget, the Mccanns have only ever been interested in money, ok, they won't get any money out off him and it hasn't cost the Mccanns anything , it's come out off the fund, but the Mccanns want to show the world that money is power....

The irony is, the money that the Mccanns have spent on trying to keep the truth from coming out will be the same amount off money they will have to pay mr amaral in compensation....talk about karma

Wait till the money runs out........
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Mon 25 Feb - 11:23

AnnaEsse wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Thank you Anna very interesting especially the bit shouting off the roof tops.... The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 463742

Yes, I liked that too!

Yep me too The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 463742 The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 307691 The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Feb - 11:40

Not Born Yesterday wrote:The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 23324 The Verdict: McCann & anr. vs Bennett - Page 5 23324 Nice photo of the West family.

I understand that there are two people who use the name muratfan; one is female so I'm assuming that she is his partner in crime as well as in life; a real match made in hell.

I heard that muratfan has already set up a fake TB Twitter account but I haven't got to grips with Twitter yet. It should be easy to tell it's muratfan or any other pond life pros by the semi-literacy.

he's just been tweeting about how Tony will probably now take his elderly mother abroad to bump her off. I kid you not. The man is seriously unhinged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Feb - 11:51

I wonder if the creature from the deep (muratfan) ever had a mother who cared about him.....

Does anyone know if he has set up an account purporting to be that of Tony? Surely it must be possible to get that removed if it's true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Feb - 12:06

Sounds deranged to me. Call for the men (or women ........) in White Coats.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 25 Feb - 12:09

this scumbag wants removing from the internet -and off the streets
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5