Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolls Target Kate McCann

+21
dutchclogs
fuzeta
jejune
wjk
kitti
steve1295
Lillyofthevalley
almostgothic
margaret
cass
matthew
AnnaEsse
HiDeHo
T4two
Loopdaloop
mara thon
Panda
weissnicht
wantthetruth
Justiceforallkids
jeanmonroe
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 3 Empty Re: Trolls Target Kate McCann

Post  Guest Tue 19 Mar - 10:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Tony was online on the JH forum at the time he was supposedly in court on the Monday. I certainly would believe him rather than muratfan!

Did muratfan make those correct statements about the Judge's decisions the day before, Iris? I haven't fathomed out Twitter.

Yes NBY, he did. I was actually quite stunned, and believe me it pains me to have to say it. But I do think there's some truth to it. Also what was the 17 pages of names that TB handed the judge? MF said that it was names and addresses of forum members, and I don't believe that for an instant; but then later it transpired that TB DID give 17 pages to the Judge, and he DID give names of "other people who are saying the same".

So I think the real truth lies somewhere in the middle of TB and MF, unfortunately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 19 Mar - 12:00

Iris wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Tony was online on the JH forum at the time he was supposedly in court on the Monday. I certainly would believe him rather than muratfan!

Did muratfan make those correct statements about the Judge's decisions the day before, Iris? I haven't fathomed out Twitter.

Yes NBY, he did. I was actually quite stunned, and believe me it pains me to have to say it. But I do think there's some truth to it. Also what was the 17 pages of names that TB handed the judge? MF said that it was names and addresses of forum members, and I don't believe that for an instant; but then later it transpired that TB DID give 17 pages to the Judge, and he DID give names of "other people who are saying the same".

So I think the real truth lies somewhere in the middle of TB and MF, unfortunately.

'Other people who are saying the same' was imo a list of names in the public domain, such as George Galloway's opinion on the McCanns. There is Pat Brown Chelsea Hoffman and so on, I'm sure that the other names on the list either have published their opinion in the public domain or TB had their permission to name them.
There is no way TB would have the names and addresses of forum members unless they had supplied these to him themselves. Even if he had this information, he would not pass this on without their permission.
Personally, I don't so much as pass on a telephone number from one friend to another without the owners' permission.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 19 Mar - 12:18

Well well another person (if that's what you can call him a person) making money off the back of Maddy......funny how its ok for the McCanns and there loyal supporters to make money?

If Muratfan had one ounce of intelligence he would, like us "nutters" no that the McCanns are responsible for whatever happened to Maddy. Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 3 847843

Imo there are people out there that don't have a live , so they go online just to wind people up, this is we're MF started, he is hoping that people think he is a paid up member of TM but imo Gerry and Clarry are not going to have anything to do with such a loose canon, as we speak now I bet that SY are busy investigating MF, imo he has said horrendous things on the net......he has well and truly blotted his copy book in more ways then one Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 3 424625

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Tue 19 Mar - 12:22; edited 1 time in total
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Mar - 12:21

Here is a link to a post from Tony about the claim that he supplied a list of names.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6653p190-tugendhat-s-committal-order-and-directions-for-the-trial-of-tony-bennetts-application-the-squabbly-bits-with6789rb#148386

Non-members there won't be able to access it so please could someone else who is a member copy and paste it? Thank you.

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Tue 19 Mar - 13:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo corrected)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 19 Mar - 12:27

plebgate wrote:
@ 6RB

Can't find the post now but further back in this thread you posted TM might bring witnesses to say that because of Tony's posts they had not looked for Maddie or words to that effect.

As you stated earlier that any such witnesses would have made posts on forums I think it is safe to assume it would either be Jill's or Tony's own. Now can you please tell me where they would have got the names and addresses of such witnesses from?

I did point out much earlier in this thread that anonymous postings are not imo evidence that Tony has damaged the search for Maddie.

How can anyone cross examine an anonymous post?

A number of points.

Tony handed over a list of people to the court.
There seems to be some misunderstanding about this, maybe deliberate by 6RB.

Tony's reply :

I neither 'handed over' a 'list of people', nor did I refer to 'a list of people'.

What I think is being referred to here is a 17-page list, referred to in Court, which I compiled - one of a considerable number of Exhibits - in which I published a comprehensive list of:

* publications
* authors
* police reports
* court reports
* articles
* websites
* blogs
* forums
* YouTube videos
* Facebook groups.

In the light of the e-mail from Carter-Ruck today, I feel I cannot say what the precise purpose of this list was - I have only come on here to make it absolutely clear that this was definitely NOT a 'list of people'.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Mar - 12:31

Thanks for that LOTV. Sadly my computer skills don't yet extend to copying and pasting!

The topic was blitzed by trolls, it's always interesting to know which subjects bother them in particular.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Tue 19 Mar - 12:41

What I dont get is how can some random person take such offence to other folk not believing the mcs,then go out of their way to be so so vile and hypocritical in what they do,ie posting threats to folk,posting pics of kids of posters who dont swallow the lies around this case,libel all and sundry,it really gets on my wick to think that that scrote is in the pay of the mcs and no doubt the papers,and can spout what he likes without repercussions,whilst noone else can say a thing.While all this is going on ,there is a cry from some slebs for a tight rein on what the papers print.I just wish the papers would print what is really going on with the mcs and all their rapid followers.I do not think there is a press gag on and as soon as the press can,they are going to town on the mcs.The mcs are whiter than white ,they are never asked the dirty questions,my dirty question is ,why,why why bloody effin why.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Mar - 13:58

It really would be interesting to know how muratfan got that information a day early. Not even Enid O'Dowd was aware that she wouldn't be called as a witness until the actual day!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 19 Mar - 14:37

There is someone copying and pasteing posts from here and jills and 'editing' the posts to make them look offensive or threatening and passing them on.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Mar - 14:46

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It really would be interesting to know how muratfan got that information a day early. Not even Enid O'Dowd was aware that she wouldn't be called as a witness until the actual day!

NBY, I was following MF's twitter feed "a day early" and he actually wrote about the things that the Judge was throwing out. He wrote about Tony going to the canteen for lunch and the Judge saying that the overturning of the ban in Portugal was not admissable. Then, lo and behold, that very thing did happen. Either MF is a very good guesser (and I don't think he's that clever TBH) or it really did happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Mar - 17:46

I was about to say it could be an intelligent guess but then remembered we're talking about muratfan, so I'll say a lucky guess instead.

I'm sure that Tony would have passed the information on to Ms O'Dowd that she would not be called to testify if he'd been aware of this.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 19 Mar - 18:20

HiDeHo wrote:I spoke to my contact Detective at Operation Grange and it was arranged to speak with Sheila...Everythings OK ..He got back to me to confirm.

She is relieved and if you hear anything on Twitter suggesting anything nasty or she has been arrested..it is FALSE I can ASSURE YOU! Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 3 25346
Well done, HideHo Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 3 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Thu 28 Mar - 22:46

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/384888/Kate-McCann-target-of-cruel-internet-trolls

Clar­ence Mitchell, the McCanns’ family spokesman, said last night of the trolls, who post deliberately provocative messages: “There is constant activity by these ghouls. This material has been brought to the ­attention of the police.

“It is a disgrace that people can say such things around an event which is designed to help others.”

So Mitchell's still a spokesman for them? Assuming the McCanns aren't paying him - who is?
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 28 Mar - 22:50

He was with them so long and supporting them for so long he has to keep going to save face, even if it is for free!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 29 Mar - 3:59

kitti wrote:What I really get annoyed about....WE...US....people that buy the papers pay their wages ..they can put whatever they like about you or me and yet they have to cheek to disable 'comments'.

That not right....this bill is soley for people like the Mccanns and MP's and celebs like grant....me and you who haven't got two pennies to rub together will still be written about...we will be called 'gun totting trolls' and there's not a thing we can do about it because we can't afford to get gagging orders or injunctions.

It's disgusting.

I agree Kitty Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 3 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 29 Mar - 7:07

fuzeta wrote:He was with them so long and supporting them for so long he has to keep going to save face, even if it is for free!

Perhaps they've become really, really good friends? Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 3 25346
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 29 Mar - 10:13

tigger wrote:
fuzeta wrote:He was with them so long and supporting them for so long he has to keep going to save face, even if it is for free!

Perhaps they've become really, really good friends? Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 3 25346
If I remember right he did rush off to support them at a time when his own wife was in ill hospital didn't he?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 29 Mar - 11:16

malena stool wrote:
tigger wrote:

If I remember right he did rush off to support them at a time when his own wife was in ill hospital didn't he?

I think so, didn't she have a miscarriage an he didn't bother to go home?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 29 Mar - 14:13

fred wrote:
malena stool wrote:
tigger wrote:

Greater love has no man..........
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 29 Mar - 14:40

such support his wfie needed as such a time ....... still,
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 29 Mar - 15:47

fred wrote:
malena stool wrote:
tigger wrote:

that's right, and they knew the sex of the unborn baby (a boy) so it must have been quite late on.

I think that had I been Mrs Clarence, I'd have been sending for the locksmith round about then too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3