Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns

+17
xtina
almostgothic
pennylane
wantthetruth
dutchclogs
tigger
marxman
HiDeHo
tanszi
ProfessorPlum
Loopdaloop
Badboy
matthew
Lillyofthevalley
cherry1
AnnaEsse
Claudia79
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 Empty Re: UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns

Post  HiDeHo Tue 2 Apr - 6:47

tigger wrote:
Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
ProfessorPlum wrote:Reinstated now.

The damage is probably already done
Go to http://miscarriageofjustice.co and look at the index. Scroll right down until you see the McCann forum, then look for the topic about the removal of the book thread. It is a real eye opener.

That's fantastic! It's made my weekend. The biggest disappointment must be that few were aware of it and it looks that nobody was reading it. UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 25346

Check out the forum now! UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 192282

UK Justice Forum
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/

They have been tweeting Controversy Facebook group and my videos UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 944533

Check out their new Facebook page....

UK Justice Forum Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/507450985946255/#!/UkJusticeForum

Posted the group AND my video also!

The winds of change! UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 25346

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 Empty Re: UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns

Post  margaret Tue 2 Apr - 10:24

HiDeHo wrote:

Check out the forum now! UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 192282

UK Justice Forum
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/

They have been tweeting Controversy Facebook group and my videos UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 944533

Check out their new Facebook page....

UK Justice Forum Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/507450985946255/#!/UkJusticeForum

Posted the group AND my video also!

The winds of change! UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 25346

From what they were tweeting this weekend l really don't think they support the McCanns at all now (although they did later tweet about abduction - just to pacify certain people perhaps). UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 294124

and they were telling the pros...

UK Justice Forum ‏@Justice_forum

@urcrazytoo What are you scared of? The TRUTH?

UK Justice Forum ‏@Justice_forum

@wicatty009 ...you do get them in every group. We repeat...ABUSE is unacceptable in any language...End Off! Assume you agree Wicatty?

K Justice Forum ‏@Justice_forum

@wicatty009 Please stop stirring up hatred in the Maddie McCann case. Everyone entitled to a view on her disappearance in view of evidence.

Goncalo_Amoral Goncalo_Amoral ‏@Scum_Cop_Amoral

@Justice_forum @wicatty009 you have put a link up on your TL to a vile and much hated anti #McCann group. That cannot be right. #mccann

UK Justice Forum UK Justice Forum ‏@Justice_forum

@Scum_Cop_Amoral Facebook doesn't seem to think so?? If they were so vile they would have been taken down surely?

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 307691
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 2 Apr - 14:39

oh the usual dont believe the McCs and youre vile scum, so nothing new there. gosh theyre so boring you think theyd come up with something different after all there years. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 3 Apr - 18:34

Who remembers Roger Ramjet?

He's back in action UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 25346
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 3 Apr - 20:45

HiDeHo wrote:Who remembers Roger Ramjet?

Is he a goody or a baddie? UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 424625
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 3 Apr - 20:52

margaret wrote:

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 25346
From Mirror Forum days

Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 3 Apr - 20:56

IIRC Roger Ramjet was a Debunker sock.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 3 Apr - 21:16

almostgothic wrote:IIRC Roger Ramjet was a Debunker sock.
yep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 3 Apr - 21:45

HiDeHo wrote:
margaret wrote:

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 25346
From Mirror Forum days

Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 294124 dont remember him, sounds wierd
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 4 Apr - 11:40

Just caught up with this. Own goal!! UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 23324
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 5 Apr - 22:41

twitter:

UK Justice Forum ‏@Justice_forum 9h
Want an opportunity to discuss the Madeleine McCann disappearance where both sides can take part? Join us! #mccann http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=18.0 …
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sat 6 Apr - 11:20

I have just come off there, Too many McCann well wishers for me there UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 541656 to the lot of them. But glad to see some old friends are there to fight for wee Maddie, but I might go back but wont log in, the Pros just make me sick UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 477442 and I may say something I might regret after.

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 284844 if you think I am being a coward but I hate talking to these pro McCann people as there is no point discussing anything with them as they are nasty & some are completely BONKERS UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 847843 UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 847843
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 6 Apr - 12:53

dutchclogs wrote:I have just come off there, Too many McCann well wishers for me there UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 541656 to the lot of them. But glad to see some old friends are there to fight for wee Maddie, but I might go back but wont log in, the Pros just make me sick UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 477442 and I may say something I might regret after.

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 284844 if you think I am being a coward but I hate talking to these pro McCann people as there is no point discussing anything with them as they are nasty & some are completely BONKERS UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 847843 UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 847843

Oh I absolutely agree with you, dutchclogs. I took a quick look around, and promptly left. It's like a snake pit there. No way would I waste my breath with those hissing pro's that seek to dismiss with a wave of the hand, the enormous relevance of the amazing blood and cadaver dogs' that profoundly alerted to all things McCann. This tells me all I need to know about their agenda!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sat 6 Apr - 13:02

pennylane wrote:
dutchclogs wrote:I have just come off there, Too many McCann well wishers for me there UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 541656 to the lot of them. But glad to see some old friends are there to fight for wee Maddie, but I might go back but wont log in, the Pros just make me sick UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 477442 and I may say something I might regret after.

Oh I absolutely agree with you, dutchclogs. I took a quick look around, and promptly left. It's like a snake pit there. No way would I waste my breath with those hissing pro's that seek to dismiss with a wave of the hand, the enormous relevance of the amazing blood and cadaver dogs' that profoundly alerted to all things McCann. This tells me all I need to know about their agenda!

Thank you penny UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 83453 I am so glad you agree with me UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 83453 My husband told me too to get out as it is no use to talk to these dim wits. UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 847843

Last edited by dutchclogs on Sat 6 Apr - 13:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add somethig)
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 6 Apr - 13:11

dutchclogs wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Thank you penny UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 83453 I am so glad you agree with me UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 83453 My husband told me too to get out as it is no use to talk to these dim wits. UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 847843

You did the right thing for sure UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 83453 very sensible man your husband!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 6 Apr - 13:13

I'm not brave enough to look! Are we talking about the real head cases like muratfan and Graham Perry?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 6 Apr - 13:36

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm not brave enough to look! Are we talking about the real head cases like muratfan and Graham Perry?

I'm sure they are all there in various guises, NBY. UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 306321

I saw 'Debunker' there.... but mostly I recognised the usual 'pro' garbage, along with the immediate, off topic, derogatory remarks about Tony Bennett. Doesn't take much to deduce whose slithering around in the pit. Then the absurd attempts to discredit the blood and cadaver dogs, etc, etc. The stench was building and building, and I just had to get out of there. I won't be going back!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 6 Apr - 14:37

I tend to agree with the views expressed, that it does indeed
appear that the UK justice site is a mouthpiece and a cess pit
for pro-mccann propaganda, but I've registered all the same
and I intend to provide and promote the alternative viewpoint
in the hope that lurkers on the UKJ site may question and seek
answers to the over-riding one-sided narrative that is being
peddled as the actual truth.
It maybe a pointless excercise but I think it needs doing. UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 6 Apr - 14:43

One of their admins was "hoping and praying" that the "Brazil" picture was going to be a positive breakthrough. That tells me everything I need to know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 6 Apr - 15:05

marxman wrote:I tend to agree with the views expressed, that it does indeed
It maybe a pointless excercise but I think it needs doing. UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 25346

You're a brave man! UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 645452
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 6 Apr - 15:15

tigger wrote:

You're a brave man! UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 645452

Good luck marxman! I admire your tenacity UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 Icon_flower

You might want to take one of these with you:

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 5378437374326e6e354d754642616639486241-200x200-0-0.jpg?p=p8
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sat 6 Apr - 15:16

Good luck I wish I was as brave as you, I wont ever log on again but I will read it from time to time and I did see your post UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 944533 UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 307691 UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 Icon_flower
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sat 6 Apr - 15:17

I've been reading since last week (mostly on the other topics) It's clear that many new pepole have joined since the McCann comments.

Now it's just getting nasty.

Who is that Bedbunker person? His posting style seems familiar to me, yet I didn't frequent the Mirror. Has he been on here?
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 6 Apr - 15:52

Debunker. Might have been the mirror or 3as but l remember him from somewhere, l took a look at that forum and left pretty quickly. The lunatics had already taken over. UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 956518
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 6 Apr - 16:14

margaret wrote:Debunker. Might have been the mirror or 3as but l remember him from somewhere, l took a look at that forum and left pretty quickly. The lunatics had already taken over. UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 956518

I remember Debunker on 3A's, margaret.

The 'pro's have gotten disruption down to a fine art haven't they? Makes one wonder why they're so hell bent on destroying peaceful discussions. Could it be the mountain of red flags surrounding the gruesome twosome's dodgy version of events! UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 2 912418
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next