Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns

+17
xtina
almostgothic
pennylane
wantthetruth
dutchclogs
tigger
marxman
HiDeHo
tanszi
ProfessorPlum
Loopdaloop
Badboy
matthew
Lillyofthevalley
cherry1
AnnaEsse
Claudia79
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns

Post  almostgothic Sat 6 Apr - 18:25

I'm all for good debate, but I decided very early on that there's no point whatsoever in trying to discuss anything with the likes of Debunker. All you end up with is wasted energy and high blood pressure.
I'll just leave 'em to it - they'll probably end up learning the hard way ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns

Post  weissnicht Sat 6 Apr - 18:55

Debunker also split hairs, and answers only questions, he think he has answers to (fail) and the rest...he just ignores..like all other mccult members. Poor soul UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 3 782309
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 6 Apr - 20:33

Iris wrote:One of their admins was "hoping and praying" that the "Brazil" picture was going to be a positive breakthrough. That tells me everything I need to know.

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 3 23324 UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 3 23324 UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 3 23324

That sounds like one of the nice but dim people on the Official Facebook page.

Bravo to those of you who have tried to follow what's going on. I'm not positive but I think that Debunker is a member of JATYK2 so this is a real quality debater!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Mon 8 Apr - 11:20

I joined on sat ...didn't realise it was a pro site ....[who have joined from here and what user names]...

I'm not particularly bothered about it being a pro site as i also think any information we can get across ...is useful for anyone who looks in .....

I was asked by the admin if i would continue chastising the mccs if maddie was found safe and well ....just think a strange word to use [chastise]..............does anyone Else think not believing them ...is totally different to chastising them...
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 329
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Apr - 12:08

It's very mild language compared to the norm - anyone questioning the McCanns is everything from a hater to a vile troll.

I personally have been told (not on that site) that there are no words fit to describe what I am.....

Good luck Xtina, you're unlikely to get off so lightly with the regular members!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Mon 8 Apr - 12:42

hi Not Born Yesterday

yes i have had.... and been called a lot worse ......i wonder though what their stance would be if we were to be proved right ...as i was asked if i would apologise to the mccs if maddie was found safe and well..

my reply was although i would love maddie to be found safe and well ...the answer would be no ..
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 329
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Apr - 13:04

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It's very mild language compared to the norm - anyone questioning the McCanns is everything from a hater to a vile troll.

I personally have been told (not on that site) that there are no words fit to describe what I am.....

Good luck Xtina, you're unlikely to get off so lightly with the regular members!
an email was sent to my then 12year old daughter, telling her that her mother was an evil c*nt and was going to have her throat slit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 8 Apr - 13:05

That's dreadful Iris!!
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Apr - 13:13

chrissie wrote:That's dreadful Iris!!
of course I reported it to the police, but because it had gone through a proxy and there would actually be work involved in tracing it, they didn't want to know. Mind you this was 4 years ago and I think they take these things a lot more seriously now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Apr - 14:02

Iris, do you know how one of the McCanns' quality supporters found out that you even had a daughter, let alone discover her e-mail address?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Apr - 14:05

y
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Iris, do you know how one of the McCanns' quality supporters found out that you even had a daughter, let alone discover her e-mail address?

yes NBY, I do. I know exactly who to thank for that one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 8 Apr - 14:07

Iris wrote:
chrissie wrote:That's dreadful Iris!!
of course I reported it to the police, but because it had gone through a proxy and there would actually be work involved in tracing it, they didn't want to know. Mind you this was 4 years ago and I think they take these things a lot more seriously now.

I don't think they do Iris, sadly. What an evil b*stard to send that, l'm guessing it was to do with you commenting on the Maddie case? When all's said and done it's only a matter of opinion, thugs just can't help themselves can they?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 8 Apr - 20:11

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 8 Apr - 20:13

And this is why he has set up his site...

justice4johnlamberton.com

You have reached the Justice 4 John Lamberton website. This website relates an evolving true story based on personal experiences and facts extensively researched over several years.

On 5th August 2003, John Lamberton was going about his legitimate business as an International Estate Agent in Spain having just returned from Northern Ireland when he was arrested on false and malicious information reported by officials from the former Inland Revenue. Special Compliance Officers based in Edinburgh pursuing an unsubstantiated and uncorroborated line of enquiry had reported to the Scottish Crown Office & Procurator Fiscal Service that John was an absconder and had fled the country. As a direct consequence of these actions and this false information John was denied the opportunity to return to Scotland voluntarily and spent some 6 months in Spanish prisons before being eventually extradited to Scotland to face charges which can only be described as manufactured. He was subsequently denied bail due to the promoting of these same falsehoods and spent a further 7 months on remand in Edinburgh before facing a 4-week trial at Edinburgh Sheriff Court in September 2004.

John was denied proper legal representation including the basic right to call witnesses and provide documents in his defence. He was convicted on the basis of a majority decision being unique to Scottish Law and was thereafter sentenced to an even more ludicrous period of 7 years imprisonment. John was immediately granted leave to appeal the conviction and sentence but nevertheless spent a further 2½ years in prison in Edinburgh before being released on appeal on 18th May 2007. The Crown have consistently refused to acknowledge that at the very least, serious errors and misjudgements have been made in this case and continue, even now, to refuse full and proper disclosure as required by law. In addition to this, Lothian & Borders Police have stated on several occassions that they are powerless to act and are being prevented fom carrying out an independent investigation into the affair by the office of the Procurator Fiscal in Edinburgh who, by the way, promoted the false allegations in the first place.

This website has been created in order to bring to the public domain, facts and information not previously published surrounding the case. In particular, it exposes the actions of over-zealous and incompetent public officials who colluded and conspired to bring a case where none actually existed.

We reveal how officials from the former Inland Revenue could mislead prosecuting authorities in Scotland including Lothian & Borders Police and more worryingly, how these authorities were either unwilling or powerless to do anything about it.

Read more...
We expose those involved and provide quotes from others.
We name the former Bo'ness lawyer and previous employee of the Capital Taxes Office in Edinburgh who whilst taking several thousand pounds in legal fees from John Lamberton, made anonymous malicious telephone calls to his former employers in an attempt to discredit and implicate his client.
We name the Revenue Official who made false claims in relation to John's whereabouts in order to further a case of Inheritance Tax evasion against him. Ignorance is not an excuse for incompetence - where have we heard this before?
We name the former Prosecutor who smugly commented to a Police Officer in Court that she was only doing the case as a favour for the Inland Revenue and later, when confronted with these comments during the trial, made such a commotion that the trial Judge threaten to remove her from proceedings.
We identify Crown Counsel who gave false information to a pancel of Supreme Court Judges in order to deny John interim liberation.
We identify the Procurator Fiscal who refused to allow the Chief Constable of Lothian & Borders Police to carry out an independant investigation into the false reporting surrounding the case.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 8 Apr - 22:06

And HE started a thread on the forum calling Mr Amaral a DISGRACED COP....and HE'S a EX cop lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 16 Apr - 4:14

I registered as a member there, noticed soon it's nothing for me, as I don't find mccann wonderfull. Finally after 4 tries got my membership cancelled.

I see no justice seeking is treadths like this.

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 3 Justiceforum-1
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 16 Apr - 6:59

Hope he's eating his words now.....there's only ONE disgraced cop and it AIN'T Mr Amaral.

Sooner or later , their chickens will come home to roost ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 16 Apr - 9:39

weissnicht wrote:I registered as a member there, noticed soon it's nothing for me, as I don't find mccann wonderfull. Finally after 4 tries got my membership cancelled.

I see no justice seeking is treadths like this.

UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 3 Justiceforum-1

If only they could spell the basics, it might give them an ounce of credibility. UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns - Page 3 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Apr - 9:42

My "signature" here was chosen with the likes of the most vocal McCann apologists in mind!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3