Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star)

+28
malena stool
Lillyofthevalley
almostgothic
Keela
Wintabells
kathybelle
weissnicht
MaryB
James
T4two
duncanmac
comperedna
DavidA
Loopdaloop
margaret
dazedandconfused
cass
Palmeras16
the slave
fred
Ireland
Claudia79
Krisy22
fuzeta
interested
jeanmonroe
pennylane
chrissie1
32 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star) - Page 5 Empty Re: Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star)

Post  MaryB Wed 7 Aug - 0:14

James wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-562756/I-shake-daughter-Tapas-7-leaving-Madeleine-says-Kate-McCanns-mother.html

This interview with Susan Healy querying Kate leaving the children alone is interesting - had not seen it before.

She does not ask why her daughter (a) did not use the evening creche which was included in the holiday price or (b) use the evening paying babysitting service provided by the creche nannies.

Surely she asked Kate what other options she had.

Kate did not mention the paying babysitting service in her 'truthful' book though she did rule out the free evening creche as her children were already asleep by the time the creche opened.

Except when they were awake and crying of course.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star) - Page 5 Empty Re: Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star)

Post  weissnicht Wed 7 Aug - 5:00

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Kathybelle, I know the photo that you mean about the McCanns counting money but I'm 99% sure that it was a photo-shopped hoax. It's very difficult to tell the difference between hoaxes and anything genuinely said or put out by them.

I agree with everything else you say.

If the whole Madeleine "abduction" and money-making ventures do prove to be one of the biggest hoaxes ever pulled, in my opinion the whole family must be involved.
Yes,the hoax photo with mccanns counting money is very good, well done, and could as well be real after Clarrie 'pinky' said: just put money in the envelopes and send to k8 and gerry to Rothley, it will get there.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 7 Aug - 5:14

kathybelle wrote:
tanszi wrote:comperedna, I can agree with almost all of what you said.  what im not disagreeing with but find so hard it that she must have her doubts, anybody would, in those quiet moments when you think things don't add up and you don't want them to not add up.  what do you do, you grin and bear it and carry on, put on a brave face, but your thoughts are your own.  I think she came out against the PJ withj the "planted" idea because she was seeming not to support K and G when she said she wanted to hit them for leaving the grandchildren just m.o.

Hi Tanzi

Regarding Susan Healey wanting to hit her daughter and son-in-law, for leaving her grandchildren alone, when they went out, I've just found this link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-562756/I-shake-daughter-Tapas-7-leaving-Madeleine-says-Kate-McCanns-mother.html

Well done (not) to the police, for using public funds, to drive the Healy's from their Formby home, to Manchester Airport, so they could fly out to be with their daughter and son-in-law. Oh I forgot, the police were probably ordered to run the Healy's to Manchester Airport, by the then Chief Constable of Liverpool, Bernard Hogan-Howe, who was and probably still is, a friend of the Healy's. In fact Hogan-Howe is so good a friend, that he went to the Healy's home, to help light those dangerous Chinese Lanterns, that the Healys, along with their friends, were sending into the sky, on one of the anniversaries of Madeleine's disappearance.

Hogan-Howe, is now the head of Scotland Yard. Am I being cynical, when I say that I have a hunch, that Bernard Hogan-Howe, could be behind Scotland Yard's public announcement, that the McCanns and their friends are not persons of interest to them?

Boah... I know the police gave k8 and gerry VIP service, but that they did it for the whole family..

"She added: "We just sat all night and then went to Portugal the next day. I didn't know what day it was - some people packed my bags for me and the police drove us to Manchester Airport."

I think the MET "review/interview" will be a white wash. This all is not right. We should have a closer look at those who did/d support mccann over the limit. Hogan-Howe and the other, the religious man who is know in North Ireland, if I remember it right. And 'call me Steve'.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 7 Aug - 8:43

weissnicht wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
tanszi wrote:comperedna, I can agree with almost all of what you said.  what im not disagreeing with but find so hard it that she must have her doubts, anybody would, in those quiet moments when you think things don't add up and you don't want them to not add up.  what do you do, you grin and bear it and carry on, put on a brave face, but your thoughts are your own.  I think she came out against the PJ withj the "planted" idea because she was seeming not to support K and G when she said she wanted to hit them for leaving the grandchildren just m.o.

Hi Tanzi

Regarding Susan Healey wanting to hit her daughter and son-in-law, for leaving her grandchildren alone, when they went out, I've just found this link.

Well done (not) to the police, for using public funds, to drive the Healy's from their Formby home, to Manchester Airport, so they could fly out to be with their daughter and son-in-law. Oh I forgot, the police were probably ordered to run the Healy's to Manchester Airport, by the then Chief Constable of Liverpool, Bernard Hogan-Howe, who was and probably still is, a friend of the Healy's. In fact Hogan-Howe is so good a friend, that he went to the Healy's home, to help light those dangerous Chinese Lanterns, that the Healys, along with their friends, were sending into the sky, on one of the anniversaries of Madeleine's disappearance.

Hogan-Howe, is now the head of Scotland Yard. Am I being cynical, when I say that I have a hunch, that Bernard Hogan-Howe, could be behind Scotland Yard's public announcement, that the McCanns and their friends are not persons of interest to them?

Boah... I know the police gave k8 and gerry VIP service, but that they did it for the whole family..

"She added: "We just sat all night and then went to Portugal the next day. I didn't know what day it was - some people packed my bags for me and the police drove us to Manchester Airport."

I think the MET "review/interview" will be a white wash. This all is not right. We should have a closer look at those who did/d support mccann over the limit. Hogan-Howe and the other, the religious man who is know in North Ireland, if I remember it right. And 'call me Steve'.

Good morning Weissnicht

I agree with everything you say, the sickening thing is, Scotland Yard know that by stating publicly that the McCanns are not persons of interest to them, they are telling the public, including the taxpayer, that the case will be a whitewash and if they don't like it tough.

Every person within the British and Portuguese Governments and within the British police force, who have supported the McCanns, from the minute they knew about Madeleine's disappearance, know full well that Madeleine disappearance, was down to her parents behaviour and their behaviour should have lead to criminal charges against them.

Ben Needham's parents, had always been told no, each time they asked the British Government for help to find Ben. When they saw how much help the McCanns were getting, they asked for help again and thought that this time the British Government would have said yes. Once again they were told no and until quite recently, they were still saying no to Ben's parents.

Ben's parents, will know that Madeleine's disappearance, was down to the McCanns behaviour, but they have never badmouthed them in public.

What Ben's parents should do, if they're not already doing, is to look back at the help the McCanns were given, when the British Government were told about Madeleine's disappearance.

When Ben disappeared, Ben's parents, wanted the British Government, to help them find find Ben. When Madeleine disappeared, the McCanns wanted the British Government, to protect them and this is what has happened. What I am trying to say is, the help the McCanns were given by the British Government, did not include help to find Madeleine.

If I am wrong, I would like to ask others to tell me, in what way the British Government, looked for ways to find Madeleine, when she first disappeared?

I know I am repeating myself, when I say that no one from the McCanns families, have ever lifted one finger to find Madeleine and in my opinion, it is because they either knew that Madeleine had been given away by her parents, or her parents had accidently harmed Madeleine, which caused her to lose her life. Either way, the behaviour of the McCanns families, was not that of families who were grieving for a missing child.

Madeleine's maternal grandmother Susan Healy, who never looked for her, echoed her daughter and son-in-law's words, when she told the members of the public, to keep their eyes open for Madeleine.

To get back to Ben, I know it was 20yrs too late, but at least a Yorkshire police force, sent officers over to Greece, to dig a spot, where they believe Ben was buried. To my knowledge, no British police force, has ever sent any officers over to Portugal, to physically look for Madeleine.

The difference between the parents of Ben and Madeleine is, Ben's parents cared and still care what happened to him.

Madeleine's parents didn't give a s**t about her, when they took her on that so called family holiday. They didn't give a s**t about her, when she disappeared and they still don't give a s**t about her.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 7 Aug - 9:29

weissnicht wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Kathybelle, I know the photo that you mean about the McCanns counting money but I'm 99% sure that it was a photo-shopped hoax. It's very difficult to tell the difference between hoaxes and anything genuinely said or put out by them.

If the whole Madeleine "abduction" and money-making ventures do prove to be one of the biggest hoaxes ever pulled, in my opinion the whole family must be involved.
Yes,the hoax photo with mccanns counting money is very good, well done, and could as well be real after Clarrie 'pinky' said: just put money in the envelopes and send to k8 and gerry to Rothley, it will get there.

There's another "hoax" photo and it wasn't even photoshopped.  It was right back in the early days when the McCanns got lots of letters from "well wishers".  They had a picture taken with a big "pile" of letters.  But look very closely, and you will see the corner of a cushion sticking out from under the pile to make it look much, much bigger than it really is.

Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star) - Page 5 News-graphics-2007-_643124a

Right behind Kate's knee. It's the same blue as the couch so is probably off of there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 7 Aug - 10:35

Iris wrote:
weissnicht wrote:

There's another "hoax" photo and it wasn't even photoshopped.  It was right back in the early days when the McCanns got lots of letters from "well wishers".  They had a picture taken with a big "pile" of letters.  But look very closely, and you will see the corner of a cushion sticking out from under the pile to make it look much, much bigger than it really is.

Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star) - Page 5 News-graphics-2007-_643124a

Right behind Kate's knee.  It's the same blue as the couch so is probably off of there.
Well spotted Iris, and the, 'well wisher' letter they're reading is probably the script for their next TV interview.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 7 Aug - 10:46

malena stool wrote:
Iris wrote:
weissnicht wrote:

Right behind Kate's knee.  It's the same blue as the couch so is probably off of there.
Well spotted Iris, and the, 'well wisher' letter they're reading is probably the script for their next TV interview.

It looks more like my form from the Inland Revenue than a letter from a well-wisher!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 7 Aug - 11:36

Hiya Kathybelle, and thanks for the link showing that Mrs Healy wanted to shake (and not hit as I incorrectly recalled) them for leaving the children.

was the photo of the McCs counting money really photoshopped, does anyone know.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 7 Aug - 13:03

Yes it was photoshopped.

It was to show them in the light that they have been showing us all for 6 years...

There only interested in the money....other people's hard earned money.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 7 Aug - 17:26

They make me sick. Basically, they turned Madeleine into a celebrity and here they are wearing their branded products reading the fan mail.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 8 Aug - 9:48

Note Cuddle-cat strategically placed as ever!

I know it's the camera angle but doesn't Gerry look peculiar, more so than normal I mean.

He appears to have only an upper body and lower legs!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 8 Aug - 13:26

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Note Cuddle-cat strategically placed as ever!

I know it's the camera angle but doesn't Gerry look peculiar, more so than normal I mean.

And even with so little of him,. he is still not attractive!!!!!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 8 Aug - 13:41

Keela wrote:

And even with so little of him,. he is still not attractive!!!!!

He's an ugly git, with his flat head and beady little eyes! Yuk!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 8 Aug - 13:43

Gives her central stage on the pic though, dunnit ... whose idea was that I wonder ...

I think she got him wedged down the back of the settee ...  along with nutter letters, spare Cuddle Cats, broken bed bits, empty bottles ... y'know - as you do ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 8 Aug - 13:46

almostgothic wrote:Gives her central stage on the pic though, dunnit ... whose idea was that I wonder ...

I think she got him wedged down the back of the settee ...  along with nutter letters, spare Cuddle Cats, broken bed bits, empty bottles ... y'know - as you do ...

Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star) - Page 5 23324 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 10 Aug - 15:22

Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star) - Page 5 294124 Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star) - Page 5 294124 Police bust-up sparks fear for Madeleine McCann investigation (Daily Star) - Page 5 294124
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 10 Aug - 21:14

The B.O.G.O.F pairs of sandals probably came out of the fund.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 10 Aug - 22:24

They just look chuffed to bits at their predicament.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 10 Aug - 22:25

don't they just.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 10 Aug - 22:26

tanszi wrote:don't they just.
They really do! They look like they've just won the lottery!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 11 Aug - 2:18

The right leg looks deformed!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5