Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

+53
interested
jeanmonroe
Wintabells
maebee
tanszi
frencheuropean
Lioned
cass
wjk
dazedandconfused
fuzeta
the slave
MaryB
wantthetruth
Claudia79
jassi
Karen
LJC
Justiceforallkids
Chris
Krisy22
saloongirl
dutchclogs
Annabel
margaret
James
quickfingers
pennylane
Panda
mara thon
Keela
comperedna
T4two
Angelina
Carolina
jinvta
mumbles
weissnicht
chrissie1
devonmum
AnneGuedes
Lillyofthevalley
Badboy
HiDeHo
bill516
JOHNFRANCIS
Freja53
Loopdaloop
matthew
kathybelle
chrissie
Palmeras16
SteveT
57 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 Empty Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

Post  tanszi Sat 21 Sep - 14:31

well if it was me, and I accept that people aren't like me, I wouldn't have given up until I knew that the "threat" has been dealt with properly, that the people responsible has been interviewed, and I would like to know the outcome of the case, and if no action had been taken, I would like to know why> but that's just me. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 Empty Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

Post  wjk Sat 21 Sep - 15:20

jeanmonroe wrote:My E-Mail to NYP.

To: general.enquiries@northyorkshire.pnn.police.uk ;

Subject: Your investigation into McCann twins 'threat'

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Mr Michael Wright, of Skipton, has stated publicly, in an open court, that the North Yorkshire Police 'investigated' several people in connection with a 'threat' to the McCann family twins.
Please could you confirm that what Mr Wright has stated is true, and that people were 'interviewed' by your force in relation to a specific 'threat'?
Mr Wright has also said that North Yorkshire Police interviewed him about this.
Mr Wright has stated that the threat originated from the now closed 3 Arguidos website forum.
Do you have an incident number for the investigation your force carried out , as Mr Wright has said, into the 'threat' to the McCann children.?
Do you also have an incident report number in relation to Mr G McCann's reporting to the North Yorkshire Police about the same specific threat to his children?
Has North Yorkshire Police retained specific information, in a very important complaint, that will confirm Mr McCann's and Mr Wright's claims are true?
Do i have to compose a Freedom of Information request to receive the information i have asked?

Yours faithfully.

SENT: 13:31pm 21st September 2013

Well that's all i can do, for the time being.
Excellent, jean Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 307691 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 21 Sep - 15:30

wjk wrote:

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Mr Michael Wright, of Skipton, has stated publicly, in an open court, that the North Yorkshire Police 'investigated' several people in connection with a 'threat' to the McCann family twins.
Please could you confirm that what Mr Wright has stated is true, and that people were 'interviewed' by your force in relation to a specific 'threat'?
Mr Wright has stated that the threat originated from the now closed 3 Arguidos website forum.
Do you have an incident number for the investigation your force carried out , as Mr Wright has said, into the 'threat' to the McCann children.?
Do you also have an incident report number in relation to Mr G McCann's reporting to the North Yorkshire Police about the same specific threat to his children?
Has North Yorkshire Police retained specific information, in a very important complaint, that will confirm Mr McCann's and Mr Wright's claims are true?
Do i have to compose a Freedom of Information request to receive the information i have asked?

Yours faithfully.

Brilliant! Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 307691 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 21 Sep - 16:06

Justiceforallkids wrote:
tanszi wrote:I cant imagine that this would be something that wouldn't have been given full publicity at the time.  Also the thought occurred to me that many of us suspected the forums were being monitored, this one as well, we only had to post something and there would appear to be a response of some sort somewhere from Team McCann.  I also have concerns that people joined just to be controversial and say things that they could later use as proof of those nutters on the internet, you know similar to Sarah Brown's company that infiltrated to try to put the McCs points across, no one was fooled by them either  jimo
hypocrites like bren  and bonny make me think  they  were pro mcanns  deigned to be anti  the whole time
And me. And I think that is the case.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Sat 21 Sep - 16:07

I don't know if it was already posted : from Justice Forum day 3:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2314.0;attach=2638

It's Alan Pike. Very long.

Last edited by frencheuropean on Sat 21 Sep - 16:13; edited 3 times in total
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 21 Sep - 16:07

AnnaEsse wrote:
wjk wrote:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Yours faithfully.

Brilliant! Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 307691 
I hope you stay on ball, until they answer Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 944533 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 21 Sep - 16:57

frencheuropean wrote:I don't know if it was already posted : from Justice Forum day 3:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2314.0;attach=2638

Thanks frencheuropean Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 944533 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 21 Sep - 17:04

frencheuropean wrote:I don't know if it was already posted : from Justice Forum day 3:

This sums up the McCanns and their witnesses!

AP – They were surprised with the book because the final Report said they were innocent.
GP – Have you read the final report?
AP says "no".
GP – How do you know then what its conclusions are?
AP says the McCanns told him.

OMG!! Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 23324 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 21 Sep - 17:16

wjk wrote:

AP – They were surprised with the book because the final Report said they were innocent.
AP says "no".

OMG!! Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 23324 
OMG Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 23324 Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 23324 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 21 Sep - 17:34

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Yours faithfully.

Well done jean! Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 307691  one thing l don't understand, why did Gerry ring North Yorks Police when his local force is Leicestershire??
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 21 Sep - 17:57

[quote="wjk"]

AP says "no".

THE McCANNS TOLD HIM???? Is this the best "evidence" they can come up with? Is it any wonder the McCanns will not be testifying? They have had paid supporters monitoring the web scanning comments from people who have read the final report and this witness, without reading it, can attest to its veracity because the McCanns told him. Unbelievable that their lawyer would even consider putting this witness on the stand.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 21 Sep - 18:16

AP says "no".

OMG! Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 23324 
That's it -my sides have now split ......Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 771556 
Nurse! The screens!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 21 Sep - 18:21

That's as good as the poor sap from Carter-Ruck who said that Madeleine was abducted because that's what the McCanns told her.

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 21 Sep - 18:47

margaret wrote:

Who was the mum who was always on and had that ever so dodgy Portuguese legal knowledge? Ryansmum or something?

Tylersmum. Rabid pro.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sat 21 Sep - 19:06

From miscarriageofjustice forum. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2305.0

McCann v Gonçalo Amaral libel hearing witness João Melchior Gomes.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 21 Sep - 19:43

mumbles wrote:From miscarriageofjustice forum. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2305.0

Very interesting, thank you mumbles xxx

Another who hasn't read GA's book or seen the film Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 25346
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sat 21 Sep - 19:51

pennylane wrote:
mumbles wrote:From miscarriageofjustice forum. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2305.0

Another who hasn't read GA's book or seen the film Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 25346
Seems to be a lot of people discussing something they haven't seen or read Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 303636 
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 21 Sep - 19:57

Angelina wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Seems to be a lot of people discussing something they haven't seen or read Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 303636 
That about sums it up Angelina.

Thank you for that Mumbles, very interesting.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 21 Sep - 19:59

Angelina wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Exactly!

pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 21 Sep - 20:04

What sort of pathetic excuse is that. According to their own defence, it's been in plenty of bookshops in the UK. Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 21 Sep - 20:11

Iris wrote:What sort of pathetic excuse is that.  According to their own defence, it's been in plenty of bookshops in the UK. Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 23324 
It's all so unbelievably absurd. Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 22 23324 

No way would Gerry McCann or Clarence Mitchell dare take the stand on Kate's behalf.  A court of law would expose their sordid, dirty dealings within the first few questions......
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 21 Sep - 20:16

Iris wrote:
margaret wrote:

Who was the mum who was always on and had that ever so dodgy Portuguese legal knowledge? Ryansmum or something?

Tylersmum.  Rabid pro.
Aah that was it thanks iris, my money would be on her being a member of TM.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 21 Sep - 20:40

Surely IF there was a kidnap comment on the 3A forum the moderator Bren what's-her-name should be able to vouch for it. From what I understand she is now a McCann supporter. I have to wonder why the McCanns wouldn't have had her 'first hand report' on it IF such a comment was made. Now that the 3A forum has been mentioned as part of the proceedings can Mr. Amaral's lawyer somehow request/compel verification of this alleged kidnap threat? (Obviously I'm not familiar with the Portugese, or any other, proceedings dealing with alleged liebel.)
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 21 Sep - 20:49

interested wrote:Surely IF there was a kidnap comment on the 3A forum the moderator Bren what's-her-name should be able to vouch for it.  From what I understand she is now a McCann supporter.  I have to wonder why the McCanns wouldn't have had her 'first hand report' on it IF such a comment was made.  Now that the 3A forum has been mentioned as part of the proceedings can Mr. Amaral's lawyer somehow request/compel verification of this alleged kidnap threat?  (Obviously I'm not familiar with the Portugese, or any other, proceedings dealing with alleged liebel.)

Quite. Bren oversaw every single thing on that forum, every action had to be agreed with her personally. If there was such a thread, she would certainly have known about it and she certainly wouldn't be staying silent on the issue now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 21 Sep - 20:58

Iris wrote:
interested wrote:Surely IF there was a kidnap comment on the 3A forum the moderator Bren what's-her-name should be able to vouch for it.  From what I understand she is now a McCann supporter.  I have to wonder why the McCanns wouldn't have had her 'first hand report' on it IF such a comment was made.  Now that the 3A forum has been mentioned as part of the proceedings can Mr. Amaral's lawyer somehow request/compel verification of this alleged kidnap threat?  (Obviously I'm not familiar with the Portugese, or any other, proceedings dealing with alleged liebel.)

Quite.  Bren oversaw every single thing on that forum, every action had to be agreed with her personally.  If there was such a thread, she would certainly have known about it and she certainly wouldn't be staying silent on the issue now.

Thanks "Iris" and another thing, I remember when the McCanns returned to the U.K. from Portugal in 2007, it was reported they had a security system installed in their house because THEY were receiving threats - I don't recall any mention of kidnap threats of the children - and this was well before Mr. Amaral's book was published.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next