Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birch/Murat

+14
tanszi
kitti
BelEddie
weissnicht
Claudia79
Freja53
Annabel
fred
Angelina
wjk
cass
AnnaEsse
margaret
almostgothic
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Birch/Murat - Page 2 Empty Re: Birch/Murat

Post  LJC Tue 26 Nov - 15:16

LJC wrote:Oh golly, now I'm more confused than ever.  First off, I thought I would be watching and listening to someone  who resembled a complete eccentric, a mad professor type.  That was not the case at all.  

Secondly, he has a sour relationship with Mr Amaral as well as SY and the British and Portuguese Governments. Whilst I can understand SY and the respective Governments, I cannot fathom his lack of interest from Mr Amaral - what does GA have to lose?

Thirdly, and perhaps this is just me being thick here, but if the claimed burial site has now had a 'pointless bit of a driveway' (or whatever similar words he used) built on top of it, how does that not throw the spotlight back on Robert Murat if there was a child's body under there?  Mr Birch seems convinced that its Gerry McCann who dug the plot and speaks about a 'second sighting of Gerry - as well as the Smith sighting - that is being ignored, by two men on a balcony who claim they saw Gerry very near to Murat's property.

The fourth point is he is convinced that DNA in the car was deliberate by the PJ!  

And then how does he know how many files Theresa May is not disclosing?  He talks of 4, but how does he know its 4?

Other than that, he spoke eloquently I thought, made some good points (whether you agree with them or not) and seems determined to achieve his goal of digging the drive and is even prepared for the consequences if he has got this wrong.  He speaks of other experts who back his claim that there is something significant on the scan.

The email he had from an officer at Leics Police - the one line reponse as he referred to it - can he produce that?

Anyway, its worth pursuing I feel.  If Madeleine did die and was buried she has to be somewhere and a private garden, someone else's private garden, would be the ideal place if that garden could be accessed without being seen, could be dug without being heard and is secluded enough to make the hiding place the best it can be.

But I don't understand the building of the drive on top; not unless McCann and Murat were in this together at the time.

Claudia79 wrote:Nutter.
Not talking about me I hope?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
Birch/Murat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Birch/Murat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 26 Nov - 15:26

I think that I can speak for Claudia. She is definitely talking about Stephen Birch!

Having tried to have conversations with him elsewhere, I can only agree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 26 Nov - 15:36

Fair enough, thanks. Birch/Murat - Page 2 25346 

However, all that said, I do think (and call me a nutter if you like) that someone's private garden would be an ideal hiding place, and Murat's was the nearest.

We have all speculated on here about where Madeleine could be and we all believe she died on holiday, so where is she?

we have talked about her being at sea, on the beach, in a lake, up a mountain etc, but Murat's garden would be the quickest and easiest option surely?

If its true that Birch could do surveillance on it and notice when the OC gardeners started work in the mornings and could gain entry to it without being seen or heard - if all that's true, then why could Gerry not have considered it as a hiding place as well?

By the sounds of it, its a very large and secluded area of garden that Murat cannot see in its entirity by looking out of a window.

I agree this guy Birch is probably nuts (even though he speaks well in interview, looks well groomed and presentable) and agree that much of what he says is too far reaching to be considered as plausible, but as far as burying Madeleine is concerned, it would be the nearest best place.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Birch/Murat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Birch/Murat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 26 Nov - 15:40

Oh, and to add, Gerry himself believes that surveillance took place on their apartment so Gerry seems to know all about surveillance.

However, just to ponder a bit more, if I may, if Gerry moved Madeleine to Murat's garden, he couldn't have done any surveillance on that location, could he? Or could he? I can't decide!
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 26 Nov - 15:58

LJC wrote:
LJC wrote:Oh golly, now I'm more confused than ever.  First off, I thought I would be watching and listening to someone  who resembled a complete eccentric, a mad professor type.  That was not the case at all.  

Secondly, he has a sour relationship with Mr Amaral as well as SY and the British and Portuguese Governments. Whilst I can understand SY and the respective Governments, I cannot fathom his lack of interest from Mr Amaral - what does GA have to lose?

Thirdly, and perhaps this is just me being thick here, but if the claimed burial site has now had a 'pointless bit of a driveway' (or whatever similar words he used) built on top of it, how does that not throw the spotlight back on Robert Murat if there was a child's body under there?  Mr Birch seems convinced that its Gerry McCann who dug the plot and speaks about a 'second sighting of Gerry - as well as the Smith sighting - that is being ignored, by two men on a balcony who claim they saw Gerry very near to Murat's property.

The fourth point is he is convinced that DNA in the car was deliberate by the PJ!  

And then how does he know how many files Theresa May is not disclosing?  He talks of 4, but how does he know its 4?

Other than that, he spoke eloquently I thought, made some good points (whether you agree with them or not) and seems determined to achieve his goal of digging the drive and is even prepared for the consequences if he has got this wrong.  He speaks of other experts who back his claim that there is something significant on the scan.

The email he had from an officer at Leics Police - the one line reponse as he referred to it - can he produce that?

Anyway, its worth pursuing I feel.  If Madeleine did die and was buried she has to be somewhere and a private garden, someone else's private garden, would be the ideal place if that garden could be accessed without being seen, could be dug without being heard and is secluded enough to make the hiding place the best it can be.

But I don't understand the building of the drive on top; not unless McCann and Murat were in this together at the time.

Not talking about me I hope?
Of course not, LJC! Now you made me chuckle! Birch/Murat - Page 2 294124 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 26 Nov - 16:00

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that I can speak for Claudia. She is definitely talking about Stephen Birch!

Having tried to have conversations with him elsewhere, I can only agree.
You certainly can, NBY!
Birch/Murat - Page 2 847843 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 26 Nov - 16:36

ONE very important thing left out with that theory.

DOGS.

Let's say Gerry McCann left Madeleine in murats garden to try to frame him....DOGS

Unless the DOGS have been GAGGED then this scenario is ridiculous or Mr Grime is 'bent'

Birch himself is saying the body lay undetected because off the 'mound' being too big....not to big for the dogs though as cadaver dogs have smelt death through concrete, water and.....deep underground mounds off dirt.

And who planted the scent in the apt and on the famous, never to be seen again, cuddle cat which was in Kate mccans hands 24/7...apt from when it was hid in a cupboard .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 26 Nov - 17:16

Yep.
And easy/cheap way for Murat to get a new drive in.
I'm happy this charade will be over and done with it. Maybe he will now also change his Linkedin: 'famous for finding Madeleine McCann'
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 26 Nov - 17:48

If there are any private gardens needing dug up to look for gravesites, you could do worse than start with Granny Healy's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  BelEddie Tue 26 Nov - 18:05

Murat would have no hesitation in agreeing, if he indeed  knew where the body was, would he? And as I have said on more than one occassion, he's in it upto his eye in this!

Last edited by BelEddie on Tue 26 Nov - 18:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction.)
BelEddie
BelEddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 26 Nov - 18:42

sorry I think differently on Murat, I don't think he is willingly or knowingly involved in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. why when the PJ have searched your garden would you be up for Mr Birch to come and dig up the drive. if he did give permission id make damn sure the whole thing was videoed independently so nothing untoward could occur.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 26 Nov - 19:33

I think poor Mr Birch should go on a little holiday.

That, said, it is quite a clever idea, rather like hiding in plain sight really. Where better to hide something, than in an area already well searched and inspected by the dogs. Murats property was the best searched area,they even drained water from the pool. So it's a good idea.

I lost interest though when he started to suggest the PJ were responsible for the planting of cadaver etc.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 26 Nov - 19:41

Me too lol.

yes I've heard off murderers digging up a body and burying it in a place where searches had already been done
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 26 Nov - 20:08

So is anything known about this 'sighting' of gerry near Murats fence ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 26 Nov - 20:39

Going to read carpenters statement again ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 26 Nov - 20:58

I agree best place to bury something is somewhere that's already been checked. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 26 Nov - 21:53

I wonder if there is any member here clever enough to post a plan of the holiday complex (and 5a) relative to Murats property ?

Carpenters apartment must have been close to the garden fence !

Also am i right in thinking that MW gave gerry and david payne the keys to all the empty properties/apartments so they could 'search' them as gerry said he wasnt happy with what the police were doing.
So gerry had the keys to all those empty apartments on Fri 4th May ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 26 Nov - 22:42

what? what was that Lioned, G McC asked for the keys to search where the police had already searched???
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 26 Nov - 22:49

Yes,i have just read Carpenters rog statement again and thats what it says,i think.Murat got involved as a translator.John Hill of MW arranged for the keys to private apartments that were empty so gerry and David could 'search' them.
Maybe i read it wrong so someone else had better check !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 26 Nov - 22:56

SC: After he left, he explained that Gerry was frustrated with the way in which the case was being handled and they went to talk to John Hill.

DCF: Yes..

SC: In Mark Warner and he asked that all the Mark Warner rooms be opened so that he could check them and asked the cleaning ladies etc. to help open all the empty apartments that were not necessarily in the Mark Warner complex, but for which they might have the keys. At this moment I also met an English man called Dave who lived in the area and helped the Ocean Club to authorise entry into all the apartments possible, some of the apartments in Gerry's block belonged to local owners and Dave helped to get the keys to these apartments so that they could check them and search them, they checked them all in a general manner.

DCF: Mmm mmm.

SC: Robert and I searched the areas near to the beach.

Maybe i am not sure who this Englishman 'Dave' is ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 26 Nov - 23:18

If I were the owner of an apartment and MW just handed over the keys to a stranger without my authorisation, I'm afraid there would be hell to pay! Just who the fk does Gerry McCann think he is?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Wed 27 Nov - 8:05

I would think that the English man would have been David Payne. I wonder if they checked all of the apartments that the McCanns had access to for cadaver odor? If not, they should have. Any apartment that was not rented at the time Madeleine went missing and that the Tapas lot had unhindered access to via keys should have been checked.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 27 Nov - 8:44

Carpenter said he lived in the area

SC: At this moment I also met an English man called Dave who lived in the area and helped the Ocean Club to authorise entry into all the apartments possible, some of the apartments in Gerry's block belonged to local owners and Dave helped to get the keys to these apartments so that they could check them and search them, they checked them all in a general manner.

So either he got the name Dave wrong, or he made an assumption that Dave lived in the area.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 27 Nov - 16:42

Iris wrote:If I were the owner of an apartment and MW just handed over the keys to a stranger without my authorisation, I'm afraid there would be hell to pay!  Just who the fk does Gerry McCann think he is?!
Yes, but lets remember there was a little girl missing, so would you really, under those circumstances, deny a search of your locked apartment? I would not, but would expect that search to be an official one. Having said that, when a big search is underway, volunteers are expected to help, so if I were a property owner in the area, I most probably would authorise someone to look inside my apartment so long as they were accompanied by an official of some description. At this stage no one suspected Gerry McCann of anything but it is still a big security issue, isn't it, opening and searching and locking up again someone else's property.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 27 Nov - 16:47

Am i getting this right then ?

I do not recall any great discussions in the past about gerry getting the keys to all these empty properties so soon after Maddie disappeared ?

Best as i can read Carpenters statement this seems to be the next day.

This is a 'Revelation' moment for me anyway as it puts a new slant on where the body could have been hidden,also on 'Smithman'.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next