Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands

+5
jassi
Keela
kitti
LJC
Bebootje
9 posters

Go down

Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands Empty Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands

Post  Bebootje Wed 9 Oct - 9:00

Next week on Tuesday 21:30, Netherlands 1, the crime watch program Opsporing Verzocht (Detection invited) will be broadcasting the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. This is because of the so called Dutch link. During the program a spokesman for SY will be answering questions.
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands Empty Re: Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands

Post  LJC Wed 9 Oct - 13:30

Are Spain showing it?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands Empty Re: Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands

Post  kitti Wed 9 Oct - 14:45

They have contacts in the Nederlands don't they........
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 9 Oct - 15:10

I have Sky and can therefore watch BBC1 and the Crimewatch programme. Question is, will I. Do I have the spare funds to replace the TV once I have thrown something at it. I may record it and watch later.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 9 Oct - 15:13

Keela wrote:I have Sky and can therefore watch BBC1 and the Crimewatch programme. Question is, will I. Do I have the spare funds to replace the TV once I have thrown something at it. I may record it and watch later.
I'm with you, Keela.
I may wait for reports from all the good people here. Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands 294124 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Wed 9 Oct - 15:18

kitti wrote:They have contacts in the Nederlands don't they........
They seem to have contacts everywhere
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 9 Oct - 15:46

wjk wrote:
Keela wrote:I have Sky and can therefore watch BBC1 and the Crimewatch programme. Question is, will I. Do I have the spare funds to replace the TV once I have thrown something at it. I may record it and watch later.
I'm with you, Keela.
I may wait for reports from all the good people here. Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands 294124 

Time to dust off the gin bottle. It usually only comes out in May, during the sofa interview season, but I am making an exception in this case Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands 956518 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 9 Oct - 15:57

Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands 294124 Good idea, Mossman.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 9 Oct - 16:52

I don't know If I can watch it Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands 477442 Maddie in crimewatch programme in the Netherlands 477442 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 9 Oct - 17:45

I don't think I'll be able to watch it live either.

I'll wait for the reports on it to see if I can stand it.

I just have this horrible feeling that it's going to be as nauseating and sycophantic as anything that Lorraine Kelly has done in the past.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 9 Oct - 17:53

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I don't think I'll be able to watch it live either.

I'll wait for the reports on it to see if I can stand it.

I just have this horrible feeling that it's going to be as nauseating and sycophantic as anything that Lorraine Kelly has done in the past.

I thinkthat too. You can't trust the BBC. Not after the shit that East Midlands put out, and they have never formally apologised to Dr Amaral after saying that he swore at the McCanns and bleeped out his speech.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 9 Oct - 18:05

It'll be like fawning Leveson again, only with a feem toon.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down