Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRIMEWATCH

+50
cherry1
comperedna
pennylane
Lioned
weissnicht
wjk
Panda
tanszi
mossman
kitti
MaryB
almostgothic
widowan
margaret
Wintabells
jinvta
cass
interested
Gobsmacked
rammy2
Keela
Annabel
malena stool
AnnaEsse
jeanmonroe
Karen
mara thon
Justiceforallkids
DavidA
the slave
quickfingers
Bebootje
LJC
ann_chovey
T4two
chrissie
saloongirl
Krisy22
dutchclogs
Loopdaloop
chrissie1
James
pamalam
marxman
keepingmum
Hongkong Phooey
fuzeta
Roasted Arizona
Chris
jejune
54 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

CRIMEWATCH  - Page 12 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH

Post  kitti Wed 22 Jan - 12:13

But crecheman has turned up with PJ's in tow.....

Deadwood said said so.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
CRIMEWATCH  - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CRIMEWATCH  - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Wed 22 Jan - 12:45

almostgothic wrote:This proves once and for all that the McCanns and SY are not on the same page.
What is surprising is that the McCanns are so brazen about it.

In that statement, 'HOWEVER ...' is the big, big word.
Roughly translated, it means that Redwood is saying one thing, but they don't trust his judgement on it.

Or perhaps more accurately, Tannerman has been officially eliminated but they still have to cling on to him otherwise their whole skanky cover-up gets flushed down the gurgler.

Whatever - it's tantamount to accusing the Met of lying when they say they've identified this guy.

FromTwitter:

Syn0nymph ‏@Syn0nymph 1h

@Dantew28 @jontaito SY getting someone to look into why FM page contradicts them now http://findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html … #mccann pic.twitter.com/6zkiRaepIL

Indeed almostgothic. They don't fear apparently SY. Why?
If we assume that:
-J.Tanner lied about her sighting of Bundleman ( or place him deliberatly at a wrong place with a wrong timing)
-SY lied about Fatherman ( or place a real father deliberatly at a wrong place with a wrong timing)
it implies that SY is trapped because they can't prove that the man is real, they could possibly be lynched by the public opinion if it's revealed they lied. And, knowing that, the Mccann have a field day because they know that for SY, it's too risky to scold them.

But, if SY is sincere with this providential father, it would be very surprising if they don't react. I hope some journalists ask SY about this sentence on the findmadeleine site.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :
CRIMEWATCH  - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CRIMEWATCH  - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 22 Jan - 16:58

I'm so happy the Mccanns are blatantly snubbing SY findings. The investigation is clearly not going well for them.   CRIMEWATCH  - Page 12 738116
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 22 Jan - 17:00

Is this all SY came up with? The girl was drunk in Barcelona trying to get some drugs. the guy who told the Police about her was on a stag do, obviously been drinking a lot since it was about 2am and he reported her 2 years later.!!!

Kate's book is on sale in ebay for p2.99, they still use a phone number where the caller has to pay , not a freephone number if someone has important info.

If this is all Redwood can come up with, it has all been investigated before Theresa May was overruled by Cameron, she was going to do a scope, Cameron is not flavour of the month with his MP's and if he has any sense he will close the investigation now.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Wed 22 Jan - 22:48

Panda wrote:Thanks frenchperson, Redwood has shown his inability to find anything of consequence and you have to wonder what was found in the Review to take it further by having an investigation . Could have been the plea from Kate in the Sun, but apart from the public, why havn't some MP's  queried the cost when they read this rubbish.

Well, quite. Why haven't SY reacted to this snub, why haven't the MPs queried the cost when clearly the investigation doesn't pass muster with the important victims K&G, and how long will UK taxpayers allow this to carry on since they are throwing bad money after slightly less bad money.

The parents clearly don't respect Sy's findings and have their own investigation which they state is the only one searching for Madeleine and that's why THEY need money, so if they are doing it and SY is screwing it up, why not shelve this after 3 years if no one has faith in it.

They CANNOT keep it open until MM is found - that could be never and rack in the tens of millions and up with no happy outcome or even acceptable outcome of finding what happened never mind where the body is never mind bringing MM home alive.

The outcome McCanns want if MM was abducted is to have her back and be cleared or failing that have her captors found and punished and themselves cleared, as is understandable but that seems very highly unlikely.

If that can't happen then they will want to take SY down as they did PJ and it's just a shame these investigations couldn't deliver what the McCanns demand but sometimes cases stay closed and people remain missing, bad guys go uncharged, forever.

The case with the little boy in Scotland was a good one from the investigation standpoint - he was dead, they couldn't save him but they brought his body home to be laid to rest, and arrested the bad guy and charged her with murder. And within a few days, and the community while grieving also has faith in their police and the justice system. A plus in these times.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 22 Jan - 22:53

Considering the money the McCanns have 'paid' cough, cough, to their own Detectives, they never came up with a single suspect.

I hope I live long enough to witness endgame on this case, so many people involved and so little progress.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Wed 22 Jan - 22:56

Panda wrote:Considering the money the McCanns have 'paid' cough, cough, to their own Detectives, they never came up with a single suspect.

I hope I live long enough to witness endgame on this case, so many people involved and so little progress.  

They came up with the dying pedo Hewitt and the Aussie on the yacht - also wasn't there a bar tender now a private detective they uncovered who knew that the PJ was in on it?

No REAL suspects of course.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 22 Jan - 22:59

I wonder if they traced the two men seen talking loudly or appearing to be having an arguement. I missed Crimewatch but I don't supppose there was any sort of update.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 22 Jan - 23:07

MaryB wrote:I wonder if they traced the two men seen talking loudly or appearing to be having an arguement.  I missed Crimewatch but I don't supppose there was any sort of update.

I don't remember anyhthing about that MaryB, you didn't miss in Crimewatch it was boring and Redwood issued an Efit Photo of a person he wanted to see which was rubbished by the Times which turned out to be produced 5 or 6 years previously by Control Risk. CRIMEWATCH  - Page 12 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 22 Jan - 23:11

There was an update.Lots of call mentioning the same name for Smithman!

Thats the main suspect who oddly enough doesn't seem to get much of a mention on the find Maddie site.

Andy didn't flinch or even blink.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 22 Jan - 23:12

I meant I missed the Crimewatch that was on tonight Panda. Not the one about the Madeleine. I still like to think we might eventually get to the truth.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Wed 22 Jan - 23:17

Panda wrote:
MaryB wrote:I wonder if they traced the two men seen talking loudly or appearing to be having an arguement.  I missed Crimewatch but I don't supppose there was any sort of update.

I don't remember anyhthing about that MaryB, you didn't miss in Crimewatch it was boring and Redwood issued an Efit  Photo of a person he wanted to see which was rubbished by the Times which turned out to be produced 5 or 6 years previously by Control Risk. CRIMEWATCH  - Page 12 294124 

It was produced by Exton, hired sub to Halligen, not by Control Risk, at least that is what he said and what the papers printed.

He produced the efit or included it in his report provided to but unpaid by McCanns - he was quite bitter about the fact that the efit was not new and was done by his team.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 22 Jan - 23:43

I don't know what Halligen has to do with it, he was hired by the McCanns , cost them P three hundred thousand yet he was never sued,, he was another one with money laundering expertise.

Exton hired Control Risk to search for some sheikh apparently and they used Madeleine as the excuse to enter this particular Country . This what I read and it makes sense . The E-fit , a very infantile sketch was produced as the person they wished to find..
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 23 Jan - 14:46

Panda wrote:I don't know what Halligen has to do with it, he was hired by the McCanns , cost them P three hundred thousand yet he was never sued,, he was another one with money laundering expertise.

Exton hired Control Risk to search for some sheikh apparently and they used Madeleine as the excuse to enter this particular Country . This what I read and it makes sense . The E-fit , a very infantile sketch was produced as the person they wished to find..

Exton was a sub to Halligen. He came on the case after Halligen did, and that was after IIRC Control Risk had been involved. Weren't they out there harassing people in 2007? Halligen and his subs did not hove into sight til the following year.

It doesn't really matter who did the sketch, I suppose, apart from that it was a McCann investigator and that it stayed in their No Stone unturned file (at least as regards PUBLIC awareness, they supposedly delivered it to some police force somewhere in 2009?) until he exploded at the notion that SY had uncovered new evidence.

Now, we've seen McCanns response to SY new breakthrough that Tannerman isn't the abductor, that Matt's check and Gerry's are both a bit suspect because of the window from 9-10 for the abduction - I wonder what their response will be to this apart from asking the paper to print a retraction or apology if it seemed like McCanns hadn't turned the goods over to the police.

They've said nothing about why they haven't promoted this guy's face - an actual face seen by real people the night of, not some pimply person who was asking for donations weeks prior, or the back of someone's head -
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Jan - 16:40

The McCanns have kept very quiet over all of this , almostgothic has just posted an article by CNN saying the Portugese have received the letter from SY and all it says is 3 people....has to be the Burglers. !!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 23 Jan - 17:03

Panda wrote:The McCanns have kept very quiet over all of this , almostgothic has just posted an article by CNN saying the Portugese have received the letter from SY and all it says is 3 people....has to be the Burglers. !!!!

Not sure what they (SY) will do if it turns about to be yet another false lead.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 23 Jan - 17:56

The fall back position seems to be to blame the PJ - this SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE, how could it NOT HAVE BEEN DONE etc then when they do it themselves (SY) and it turns into nothing, they don't come out and say PJ DID THIS AND FOUND IT TO GO NOWHERE SO WE WASTED YOUR MONEY REPEATING THEIR WORK
they just go on to the next item.

Eventually - possibly three years from now? When £20M of UK taxpayer money has gone out? they will state that the case is cold and TOO BAD WE DIDNT GET HERE EARLIER, the DELAY FROM PJ NOT COOPERATING WITH US CAUSED THIS
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Mar - 10:55

There's an update due on tonight's programme and also a new report on Claudia Lawrence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Wed 19 Mar - 10:59

 Jeff Anderson
North Yorks Police‏@NYorksPolice·22 min
During @BBCCrimewatch tonight, we will launch a new microsite with fresh appeals & previous key items of interest #FindClaudia ** Pls RT **
Ouvrir Répondre

Jeff Anderson‏@jeffanderson30·22 min
New developments on the Madeleine McCann case - full report on tonight's @bbccrimewatch BBC One, 9pm #madeleine #mccann

Jeff Anderson‏@jeffanderson30·1 h
Big developments on some VERY big cases on tonight's @bbccrimewatch,  9pm, BBC One.
Réduire Répondre
..................................................................................................................................................................
Also:

martinbrunt‏@skymartinbrunt·27 min
#Madeleine Scot Yard detectives appeal for info on previous abduction attempts in Algarve before Madeleine McCann vanished in 2007.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 19 Mar - 11:02

So let's have a guess.....will it be burglars, tractor drivers or gypsies....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 19 Mar - 11:07

kitti wrote:So let's have a guess.....will it be burglars, tractor drivers or gypsies....
Or maybe we are back to rich family (ideal..VB look a likes) who can't have children (and for some odd reason can't adopt) stole Maddie because 'she is special' (k8 told us so)
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 19 Mar - 11:12

Groundhog Day. CRIMEWATCH  - Page 12 477442 

Why don't they just say what this newest, useless update is going to be. Why bother with the trumpet blowing, big build up ? It's only going to be more of the same bull. Just tell us so we can "move on".
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 19 Mar - 11:31

So will this CW report be merely an appeal for info on pre-2007 abduction attempts as in the Brunt tweet?
Couldn't the PJ deliver all the relevant stuff to SY on request?
Or do they believe that some previous attempts have gone unreported?
Can't get my head round that one, so I hope we're going to see something a tad more interesting and relevant tonight.

Otherwise ...
Is that all there is, is that all there is
If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 19 Mar - 11:38

19 March 2014 Last updated at 11:26
Madeleine police seek lone intruder

Police probing Madeleine McCann disappearance seek intruder who sexually assaulted 4 girls in Portugal 2004-2006

More to follow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26646885#TWEET1076238

ETA - more has followed.

Detectives say the attacks happened in holiday villas occupied by UK families in the western Algarve.

Eh?
Only UK families?
Is this his personal preference or purely coincidence?

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 19 Mar - 11:48

Oh dear this should wake the Express from its slumber.

SY looking for a peado burglar.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next