Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

+38
cass
jinvta
fuzeta
Claudia79
wjk
mossman
MaryB
kitti
jassi
Chris
mara thon
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
Karen
Freja53
interested
LJC
pennylane
tigger
marxman
SteveT
comperedna
wantthetruth
jeanmonroe
Angelina
gilly4
tanszi
Gobsmacked
margaret
matthew
duncanmac
chrissie
Roasted Arizona
Krisy22
ann_chovey
DavidA
winjoy
Loopdaloop
42 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 Empty Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  Panda Mon 21 Oct - 17:56

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:Morning Iris, I had a look at the topics and couldn't see the Mirror one....give us a clue, what's the heading.?A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 25346 
These I think.............

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/vile-trolls-target-madeleine-mccann-2472668
Amazing that the comments have been allowed to stay! A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 307691 
As I said chrissie , the buzzards are circling , all we need is that evidence to prove the McCanns culpable , where is it coming from though , without concrete evidence , the Mccanns will close the Fund soon after the Trial and I wouldn't be surprised if Kate took the Twins to Canada. If true that she and Gerry have split she can make a new life for herself there.
I just don't see her leaving her mum and dad or Uncle Brian and his wife.

Don't forget wjk , Kate lived abroad before she married and as far as the twins go , if she really cares about them she will want what's best for them, namely not to be regarded as the Brother and Sister of their famous Sister Madeleine . Also. she would be able to take up her profession again and work in a Practice where she s remembered , the McCanns have probably put some of the Fund money away , but if they lose the Trial against Amaral it will cost them dearly.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 Empty Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  wjk Mon 21 Oct - 18:36

Yep. I do get the feeling she isn't that close to her mother. Its just her dad, I wonder if she would want to leave him?
But you could right. A fresh start and all that.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 21 Oct - 18:42

Problem is that wherever they went they would be recognised. We have the internet and a 24/7 global media.
As for taking up her profession again, she may not meet the criteria in a different country, she's been out of the loop for years which could mean retraining - and as yet we don't know the real reason why she gave it all up in the first place. Was it her decision, or was the decision taken for her?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 21 Oct - 21:11

I thought she only worked one or two days a week anyway and apparently that was taken up by writing death certificates on mass. A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 645452  I doubt she would get a job as a practising GP now, not dealing with anyone alive anyway.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Mon 21 Oct - 21:32

If Kate grows her hair out naturally to match her eyebrows she may not be recognized.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Oct - 22:58

I suppose having 3 such young children to pay Nursery Fees would be prohibitive, which is why Kate only worked 1 and a half days. Despite the lack of care she showed in PDL, there are scenes of her with the Children where there is genuine love, why would she go through IVF if she didn't want children.? She is looking pretty ragged at the moment and must in her heart be nervous about the future.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 Empty checking in to see the latest

Post  widowan Tue 22 Oct - 0:57

Hi guys, and gals, just checking in; not sure why but I am glad I did.

Something told me to look at Joana Morais and I see that the trial has been going on 7 days now, last day (day 7 of trial) was Oct 8 - I thought you'd be talking about that here but I guess I missed the thread?

Just read the tweets etc from the first 7 days of the libel trial and as expected, McCanns saying it was hurtful and damaging, Amaral's lawyer and others saying it was a good investigation and the book only repeats what's in the now open PJ files and constitutes the theory.

I did note that they had said they had "a few dark days" around the time she was taken but the damage of the book was (according to trish) 100 times worse - what could be worse than having your child kidnapped.

Also saw that they (Team McCann) wanted to bring in the South African with his body finding equipment and had accepted the likelihood of her death early on and that was what convinced the PJ to bring in Eddie and Keela.

And then I saw this:

British detectives launched a fresh investigation into the youngster's disappearance in July this year - two years into a review of the case - and believe she could still be alive.

A new BBC Crimewatch appeal is to be aired on Monday a bid to produce new witnesses.

The appeal will include a reconstruction of the "latest, most detailed understanding" of the events around the time Madeleine went missing.

Scotland Yard has revealed a vast log of mobile phone traffic could be the key to finding out what happened to the girl.

I see Clarrie still launching his "Maddie's in Africa!" type stories to coincide with the days Amaral's team gets to speak, or the papers are doing their thing - but I wondered - could SY be clever in announcing they believe the child is still alive - to get these phone records? Or what's going on with that? Presumably they can get records of the Tapas 9 and anyone else and then see the texts and so on, or at least the records of where everyone was when they were meant to be searching?

I understand from Blacksmith that SY detective has pretty much ruled out the Tanner sighting which puts all the rogatory statements and the written timeline if it was crafted to support Jane's bogus sighting, in a new and unfavorable light...
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Tue 22 Oct - 1:06

And I wonder if any of those photos Blacksmith has in his wickedly satirical blog about the terrible places they searched - all those gorgeous hotels, Amsterdam, Rome, Portugal etc with their pools and massage spas, the private jets, etc - and the photos of them (grinning ear to ear in front of a canal in Amsterdam) would be allowed in to the trial in terms of just how happy they were before Amaral's book came out to ruin everything - although those were taken after their child went missing. A decent defense lawyer would make mince meat out of that ... I also saw Kate's comment or TM's comment that the book "forced them to spend the fund on defending themselves rather than looking for Madeleine."

Since they were in little danger of being arrested, once they'd fled to the UK, it seems like that was more of a choice than being FORCED, Carter Ruck was there to sue papers and get even more money - I mean had the book come out by the time when they hired Pinochet's extradition attorney? I don't think so. They were using the money to "search" great luxury hotels, and pay lawyers and fund management before that book came out.

If anything the controversy stirred up by Amaral's book helped them get all the money for the SY investigation so in many ways his controversial but factual depiction of the investigation helped get SY on the case.

I wonder if the myriad of phone records SY is privy to corresponds with the "timeline" and if not if we'll ever know.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Tue 22 Oct - 1:13

Panda wrote:
What I don't understand is why Redwood did not comment on the shutters when he told us the timelines had altered making it no 9 to 10 for the Abductor to strike. This is why they wouldn't attend a recon. Any other Parent would have welcomed it if it helped the Police to find their child.

Kate said a few times, especailly in the Channel 4 Production that the shutters were up and the window open with curtains blowing. The PJ dismissed this and the only evidence found was Kate's print on the Window.......the Portugese dusted for prints but I don't remember seeing their Report.  Those Blinds are very very heavy and make quite a noise when lifted up  and Madeleine was  a light sleeper  Wouldn't you think she would wake up with the noise, maybe the twins as well.?
Just wondering what if anything new had come from Redwood - did he say the timelines were altered or not valid? And Blacksmith had said that he ruled out the Tanner sighting, are there any links you can point me to on what the investigation has turned up?

I mean apart from the papers with their Brave Kate and Disgraced former Cop stuff - anything from the investigation, and legitimate commentary by SY? If they say MM may be alive and may be dead in the same breath the media seems to ignore the second half of that statement which to me is just like saying we don't know - we still don't know. Not exactly news unless there's more to it.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 22 Oct - 6:19

Hi widowan, I'd recognise that Avatar anywhere, good to see you posting again .A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 294124 

As you can see, nothing conclusive about Madeleine's disappearance , I think the Trial will be the turning point ...Redwood is either a Buffoon or a very clever Detective Superintendent .....time will tell.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 22 Oct - 7:30

The phone pings, the text messages and the emails have already been collated but could not be used in Portugal, they were incriminating and mr amaral said the emails pointed to madeleines death.

So SY must have all this information , what they doing about it...zilch.

Do the mccanns know mr amaral has incriminating evidence against them re this evidence...yes off course they do.

What is the libel trial about ....preventing not his previous book but his upcoming revised book which will Include what mr amaral has always stated...'I know more'....

Even more incriminating evidence against the mccanns.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 22 Oct - 8:59

kitti wrote:The phone pings, the text messages and the emails have already been collated but could not be used in Portugal, they were incriminating and mr amaral said the emails pointed to madeleines death.

So SY  must have all this information , what they doing about it...zilch.

Do the mccanns know mr amaral has incriminating evidence against them re this evidence...yes off course they do.

What is the libel trial about ....preventing not his previous book but his upcoming revised book which will Include what mr amaral has always stated...'I know more'....

Morning kitti, I remember reading that the Portugese Prosecutor went to Court to ask if the Phone pings could be used in evidence but was told it was too intrusive.!!!! I never understood why , when a child's disappearance was being investigated the Judiciary put the block on any evidence.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 22 Oct - 9:30

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:The phone pings, the text messages and the emails have already been collated but could not be used in Portugal, they were incriminating and mr amaral said the emails pointed to madeleines death.

Morning kitti, I remember reading that the Portugese Prosecutor went to Court to ask if the Phone pings could be used in evidence but was told it was too intrusive.!!!!  I never understood why , when a child's disappearance was being investigated the Judiciary put the block on any evidence.
Portugal has quite strict privacy laws, however.....

(3) No one may enter the home of any person at night without his consent. (4) Any interference by public authority with correspondence or telecommunications, apart from the cases laid down by law in connection with criminal procedure, are prohibited."

http://gilc.org/privacy/survey/surveylz.html
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 22 Oct - 10:14

ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:

Morning kitti, I remember reading that the Portugese Prosecutor went to Court to ask if the Phone pings could be used in evidence but was told it was too intrusive.!!!!  I never understood why , when a child's disappearance was being investigated the Judiciary put the block on any evidence.

(3) No one may enter the home of any person at night without his consent. (4) Any interference by public authority with correspondence or telecommunications, apart from the cases laid down by law in connection with criminal procedure, are prohibited."

What would we do without you ann_chovey , many thanks. Well there was a crime, a child had disappeared, black mark for the Judiciary.!!! The Prosecutor must have thought the pings had merit to go to Court. Just think, if the Court had given permission, this case might have been closed in months. I presume these are the same pings that Redwood is considering.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 22 Oct - 10:24

Panda wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:

What would we do without you ann_chovey , many thanks. Well there was a crime, a child had disappeared, black mark for the Judiciary.!!!  The Prosecutor must have thought the pings had merit to go to Court. Just think, if the Court had given permission, this case might have been closed in months. I presume these are the same pings that Redwood is considering.
Or discounting/discarding???
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 22 Oct - 10:26

i was talking about the mcanns crime watch to someone and they have said they didnt do nothing wrong comment didnt help - btw shes a fence sitter - anyway e got onto why some of the tapas group was not in the cw thing - how can they be she said they are witnesses - now i wondered about that myself - is this the reason nothing is heard of the tapas group at all now - wonder if some are witnesses for the pj - sy ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 22 Oct - 10:32

Morning Angelina, didn't Jedward (I think that name suits him better:haha:) say if the 41 "persons of interest " failed, they would be looking at the phone info.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Tue 22 Oct - 10:35

cass wrote:i was talking about the mcanns crime watch to someone and they have said they didnt do nothing wrong comment didnt help - btw shes a fence sitter - anyway e got onto why some of the tapas group was not in the cw thing - how can they be she said they are witnesses - now i wondered about that myself - is this the reason nothing is heard of the tapas group at all now - wonder if some are witnesses for the pj - sy ?

That would make sense Cass. There is something strange that they don't seem to feature in anything going on. Not really mentioned that much by the press.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 22 Oct - 10:41

Panda wrote:
Morning Angelina, didn't Jedward (I think that name suits him better:haha:) say if the 41 "persons of interest " failed, they would be looking at the phone info.?
Hi Panda, don't think he's got the hair to be a Jedward, lol.

To be honest, I am not listening to everything he has to say...it's a result of various happenings which have made me totally doubt the integrity and honesty of our UK police. I'm sure there are plenty of good police out there but the bad apples seem to be occurring rather too often for my liking.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Tue 22 Oct - 10:42

widowan wrote:Hi guys, and gals, just checking in; not sure why but I am glad I did.

Something told me to look at Joana Morais and I see that the trial has been going on 7 days now, last day (day 7 of trial) was Oct 8 - I thought you'd be talking about that here but I guess I missed the thread?

Just read the tweets etc from the first 7 days of the libel trial and as expected, McCanns saying it was hurtful and damaging, Amaral's lawyer and others saying it was a good investigation and the book only repeats what's in the now open PJ files and constitutes the theory.

I did note that they had said they had "a few dark days" around the time she was taken but the damage of the book was (according to trish) 100 times worse - what could be worse than having your child kidnapped.

Also saw that they (Team McCann) wanted to bring in the South African with his body finding equipment and had accepted the likelihood of her death early on and that was what convinced the PJ to bring in Eddie and Keela.

And then I saw this:

British detectives launched a fresh investigation into the youngster's disappearance in July this year - two years into a review of the case - and believe she could still be alive.

A new BBC Crimewatch appeal is to be aired on Monday a bid to produce new witnesses.

The appeal will include a reconstruction of the "latest, most detailed understanding" of the events around the time Madeleine went missing.

Scotland Yard has revealed a vast log of mobile phone traffic could be the key to finding out what happened to the girl.

I see Clarrie still launching his "Maddie's in Africa!" type stories to coincide with the days Amaral's team gets to speak, or the papers are doing their thing - but I wondered - could SY be clever in announcing they believe the child is still alive - to get these phone records? Or what's going on with that? Presumably they can get records of the Tapas 9 and anyone else and then see the texts and so on, or at least the records of where everyone was when they were meant to be searching?

I understand from Blacksmith that SY detective has pretty much ruled out the Tanner sighting which puts all the rogatory statements and the written timeline if it was crafted to support Jane's bogus sighting, in a new and unfavorable light...

Widowan is back.A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 873702 
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 22 Oct - 10:46

Krisy22 wrote:
widowan wrote:Hi guys, and gals, just checking in; not sure why but I am glad I did.

And then I saw this:

Widowan  is back.A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 873702 
Yaay Widowan!  A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 Icon_flower 

Re your last paragraph..... Cancelling Jane's dodgy sighting, and explaining her 'mistaken identity' away, opens up the timeline for the abduction to occur.  If Redwood's the clean up man, he would have to do that surely?
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 22 Oct - 10:53

Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:
Hi Panda, don't think he's got the hair to be a Jedward, lol.

To be honest, I am not listening to everything he has to say...it's a result of various happenings which have made me totally doubt the integrity and honesty of our UK police.  I'm sure there are plenty of good police out there but the bad apples seem to be occurring rather too often for my liking.
I was thinking more about intelligence than looks,A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 23324 

Scotland Yard used to have the reputation for being the best Police Force in the World, not now, too much corruption among Senior Officers as well.

Cameron is not a stupid man so why is he not concerned at the cost of this investigation when so many belts have been tightened???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Tue 22 Oct - 11:23

I beg to differ about Cameron not being a stupid man! A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 4 25346 
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 22 Oct - 11:30

Of course, there's a difference between being brainy/clever and not having an ounce of common sense or understanding!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Oct - 11:33

Very true!

Give me an education at the University of Life any day!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next