Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the internet is the new fingerprint

5 posters

Go down

the internet is the new fingerprint Empty the internet is the new fingerprint

Post  macgee Fri 25 Oct - 1:43

if it wasnt for those dammed kids (internet)as scooby doo used to say,we,d of gotten away with it. apologies to anyone who cant remember scooby
macgee
macgee
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :
the internet is the new fingerprint Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the internet is the new fingerprint Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

the internet is the new fingerprint Empty Re: the internet is the new fingerprint

Post  jinvta Fri 25 Oct - 1:57

It wasn't Scooby Doo who said this, but whomever was the bad guy in the episode. I think the quote was actually "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
the internet is the new fingerprint Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the internet is the new fingerprint Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

the internet is the new fingerprint Empty Re: the internet is the new fingerprint

Post  macgee Fri 25 Oct - 2:09

sorry. scooby just made a sccoooby dooo noise. but we all knew as kids what he meant. the kids were always right
macgee
macgee
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 25 Oct - 2:29

Hi macgee, it's true the internet forums have had far more freedom than the Press and we have learned a lot more about the case. However, we have been guilty of airing our views without concrete evidence and the McCanns have been hung , drawn and quartered . It will be interesting to learn just what Oporto have found which tipped the balance in favour of the case being re-opened.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  macgee Fri 25 Oct - 2:56

thanks panda.i cant help thinking,how can so called catholics be happy.even the most sceptical believers amongst us christians want would want our child given a proper burial. something stinks and its not sea bass.
macgee
macgee
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 25 Oct - 3:11

macgee wrote:thanks panda.i cant help thinking,how can so called catholics be happy.even the most sceptical believers amongst us christians want would want our child given a proper burial. something stinks and its not sea bass.
Yes, as Parents the Mccanns were at best naive, at worst utterly selfish in the way they behaved in the Ocean Club. Any couple who had deliberately put their children in harm's way , yet have 3 Prime Ministers using their status to protect them has to be suspect . Why the McCanns had to tell so many lies makes them suspect , yet no Police Force, Portugese or British was prepared to do anything. The Portugese let the charge of "Neglect "
lapse, the Leicester Police Interviews were a joke.....as you say, it stinks.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 25 Oct - 10:59

Panda, we have not all had them hung drawn and quartered. I believe by leaving the children they are ultimately responsible for what happened to Madeleiene. I don't know what happened but I like others discussed and will continue to discuss details from the files. Do I believe everything they've said, No. I have always said and believe that what happened happened because they put their own need before their children. Have I commented on things they've said, yes, and will continue to do so.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Oct - 11:15

?Naive You are really telling us that a General practitioner - who will have legally judged other peoples' abilities to keep their own kids - was naive? A man who used to work with under-15s and would therefore have undergone special child-protection training - was naive? Are you having a laugh? Because a child is missing, presumably dead, because of their "naivety", and it's not funny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 25 Oct - 11:22

talking of the internet - what a wonderful thing i think it is one of the main reasons this case is still being talked about today - in 2007 i only just started going on the comp and the mcann case was the thing that started it - it is like big brother - and since the mcanns and friends left portugal there will be everything they do and say watched - and imo all this now will build the case - it will never go away until someone is put behind bars - no they did or didnt will there be a end to this - the tapas friends murrat and the mcanns will never be free from pointing fingers - i feel for the twins everyday i rteally do
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down