Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up?

+8
mossman
cherry1
widowan
mara thon
Lioned
almostgothic
kitti
the slave
12 posters

Go down

BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? Empty BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up?

Post  fred Fri 1 Nov - 17:14

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03g8d64
Kate to make appeal on 3rd november!!! WTF????
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? Empty Re: BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up?

Post  the slave Fri 1 Nov - 17:19

the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :
BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? Empty Re: BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up?

Post  Guest Fri 1 Nov - 17:20

I posted a link to this yesterday.

I'm sure we'll all be up early on Sunday morning to listen to the sainted one.

BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? 23324

Argh! I've just listened to the trailer, thank you The Slave!

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Fri 1 Nov - 17:25; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sentence added)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 1 Nov - 17:21

That women has some front hasnt she...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 1 Nov - 17:22

I just posted on another thread that peeps might want to hide under the duvet Sunday morning!BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? 23324
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 1 Nov - 17:34

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I posted a link to this yesterday.

She has no 'radio voice'. It's like listening to someone sawing wood slowly and hesitantly.

Once more with feeling ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Fri 1 Nov - 17:39

almostgothic wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I posted a link to this yesterday.

She has no 'radio voice'. It's like listening to someone sawing wood slowly and hesitantly.

Once more with feeling ......

She has a face made for radio as they say. I don't suppose it's a phone in, with questions and answers about missing people ? Thought not.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 1 Nov - 17:43

At least we wont have to look at her ugly saggy mug.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 1 Nov - 18:12

That's a definite advantage of a radio broadcast!

Good news for Kate too, she won't have to hide the smirks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Fri 1 Nov - 22:13

kitti wrote:That women has some front hasnt she...
A few years back that woman was bemoaning the fact that she didn't have enough front kitti. I believe she said that she would have got more sympathy if she had more front BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? 294124 
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Fri 1 Nov - 23:41

That was an unfortunate choice of photographs for an appeal for missing children by the parent of one. Could she have approved that photo grinning from ear to ear? Good Lord.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 2 Nov - 5:47

fred wrote:
Kate to make appeal on 3rd november!!!  WTF????
so she's the last minute replacement for paul gambaccini then. BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 2 Nov - 11:32

Kate is obviously "keeping up appearances", as an Ambassador for Missing children she could hardly refuse.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 2 Nov - 12:06

Marky wrote:
fred wrote:
so she's the last minute replacement for paul gambaccini then. BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? 25346

So will Kate be stepping in as Presenter for BBC Children In Need Appeal if Wogan is otherwise engaged! BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? 303636 
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 2 Nov - 12:20

I've just tried to post this comment but I hadn't registered.... I never realised I was an idiot... but I doubt if there mods would have allowed it:-

"Will you be giving something from the fund donated to find Madeleine Kate, or do you still need it for any other litigation?"
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 3 Nov - 11:03

fred wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03g8d64
It's now available on that link.

DON'T ALL RUSH PLEASE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 3 Nov - 11:05

Think I will wait until later when I can down a few bevvies to soothe my pain! BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? 306321 Can't cope with 'poor woe is me' so early in the day
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 3 Nov - 11:17

BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? 87849  It's obscene they are still promoting this excuse for a mother as the caring face of parenting. BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? 477442 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 3 Nov - 11:25

Is there no law against subjecting innocent people to this rubbish on a Sunday morning.

Vatican radio next stop, saying Sunday mass. Pity they are out of favour in that part of the world.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 3 Nov - 11:40

The photo of Kate is not a recent one is it.BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? 25346 

No wonder they picked her for the appeal , she is well experienced in asking for money. If Missing People charge £30 an hour for counselling , that is disgusting, they also ask for donations , I would ask what they do in return to help find missing people apart from sticking up Posters.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 3 Nov - 13:39

I'd sooner donate money to the Tory Party, any organisation concerning missing children fronted by the 'Ace of the Base' at misplacing children doesn't deserve air time.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 3 Nov - 14:23

Panda wrote:

The photo of Kate is not a recent one is it.BBC Radio 4 ... Can you make it up? 25346 

No wonder they picked her for the appeal , she is well experienced in asking for money. If Missing People charge £30 an hour for counselling , that is disgusting, they also ask for donations , I would ask what they do in return to help find missing people apart from sticking up Posters.
Well some poor sap has got to pay their £1.5 MILLION a year, 'salaries' and other staff 'costs'!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 3 Nov - 15:19

Well, I girded my loins as they say and listened to it. All I can say its, well, it's true to character, it's all about begging for money, and she is an expert on that subject!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down