Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did panicking kidnapper plan to leave 'injured' Madeleine McCann with medics?/Sunday Express

+9
malena stool
Panda
Colonel Fabien
fred
fuzeta
almostgothic
mossman
jinvta
Annabel
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Did panicking kidnapper plan to leave 'injured' Madeleine McCann with medics?/Sunday Express - Page 2 Empty Re: Did panicking kidnapper plan to leave 'injured' Madeleine McCann with medics?/Sunday Express

Post  widowan Sun 3 Nov - 16:01

Lioned wrote:
kitti wrote:That article isn't about the burglary , it's about where to hide a body.
Yes it is and also going some way to putting tractorman to bed.

it's almost as if the case is starting all over again with these LUDICROUS stories. I guess this is what Brooks et al were hoping for when they pushed to have the case reopened.

In the words of Charlie Baltimore "F*ck me. It's a fund raiser."
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
 Did panicking kidnapper plan to leave 'injured' Madeleine McCann with medics?/Sunday Express - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 Did panicking kidnapper plan to leave 'injured' Madeleine McCann with medics?/Sunday Express - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Did panicking kidnapper plan to leave 'injured' Madeleine McCann with medics?/Sunday Express - Page 2 Empty Re: Did panicking kidnapper plan to leave 'injured' Madeleine McCann with medics?/Sunday Express

Post  Wintabells Sun 3 Nov - 17:52

widowan wrote:....I wonder if they'd had Eddie down there. If the body was in 5A long enough to leave a scent then it'd have been in that garden long enough as well, or in that area, if that was the first dump site. Of course they didn't know about Smith sighting til SEpt when McCanns had already left PDL so I suppose the chance was missed to have them scour that area.
The Smiths told the police about their sighting once they'd been back in Ireland a couple of weeks and remembered it. That would have been some time in late May 2007, I guess.

Then, after seeing Gerry disembarking the plane post arguidoisation, two members of the family made additions to their statements (about the similarity between the sighting and Gerald). I think it was two anyway.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
 Did panicking kidnapper plan to leave 'injured' Madeleine McCann with medics?/Sunday Express - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 Did panicking kidnapper plan to leave 'injured' Madeleine McCann with medics?/Sunday Express - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 3 Nov - 18:34

Wintabells wrote:
widowan wrote:....I wonder if they'd had Eddie down there. If the body was in 5A long enough to leave a scent then it'd have been in that garden long enough as well, or in that area, if that was the first dump site. Of course they didn't know about Smith sighting til SEpt when McCanns had already left PDL so I suppose the chance was missed to have them scour that area.
The Smiths told the police about their sighting once they'd been back in Ireland a couple of weeks and remembered it. That would have been some time in late May 2007, I guess.

Then, after seeing Gerry disembarking the plane post arguidoisation, two members of the family made additions to their statements (about the similarity between the sighting and Gerald). I think it was two anyway.
Good to know. Given that and the suspicion on the McCanns before the dogs were brought in, you would think that this one sighting would lead to at least some investigation around that area but maybe it was too large an area to search.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 3 Nov - 19:34

So do we call this one 'thoughtful man' ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 3 Nov - 20:21

How about 'penny drops man'
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2