Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The missing mattress covers

+6
tigger
interested
Wintabells
jeanmonroe
ann_chovey
AnnaEsse
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The missing mattress covers - Page 2 Empty Re: The missing mattress covers

Post  widowan Wed 11 Dec - 21:33

Funny that Fiona says that they had extra bedding brought, although that may have been for Kate and Gerry. The twins were removed with their bedding, leaving the cots empty.

I think the twins were too big for cots - weren't they two the previous February? So 27 months? No child I know that age would lie down in a cot like those playpens they showed. However neither would they stay put in a bed if they were woken by their sister crying.

I wonder how many cots or folding beds were taken to Payne's apt? They had 2 bedrooms and their mother in law slept in the lounge on the couch, which had a fold out bed I seem to recall but maybe it was a three bedroom. Even so, two extra cots and folding beds for K&G - put where? How did they have all of that in the apt I wonder?

kate says Gerry fell asleep with Amelie on his chest. So even though she was supposedly in a cot to sleep normally, and although she didn't wake up during this time, she wasn't in a cot asleep when she got up there.

ROB wasn't the one who changed his story to that he did not see MM when he checked - that was Oldfield.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
The missing mattress covers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The missing mattress covers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Hongkong Phooey Wed 11 Dec - 22:24

kitti wrote:No Madeleine was definately left alone hence the crying...if the twins were there with her she would off woke one or both up or worse still, they would off got out off the travel cots and god knows what would off happened.
There has been some conjecture that the crying wasn't for daddy but Maddie and could well have been Kate (not that I necessarily believe this). I think it's hard to believe that they would leave Maddie on her own taking the twins elsewhere, all or nothing for me.
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 180
Warning :
The missing mattress covers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The missing mattress covers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Wed 11 Dec - 23:14

Hongkong Phooey wrote:
Lioned wrote:I do not agree that all the babies were put somewhere together.
That would suggest a degree of care and organisation and also some inconvenience at the end of their evenings of 'into each other' me time.
I just think the lot of them (tapas parents) put themselves first every time and that means chuck the kids into bed with anything that helps them to sleep and its off to the pub time .

The whole 'Holiday' was for adults and the kids were just a nuisance.
After what's happened that's exactly what they want you to think!

they want us to see that the kids weren't cared for and were a nuisance? doubtful. they've done a lot of disservice to kids everywhere by repeatedly stating that this wasn't their fault, they were right or at least not proactively wrong to think that listening in on kids nearby is a common practice. They want us to think that despite this the abduction happened anyway, therefore it must have been some kind of pre planned ring who had been watching them for days and planning.

I don't think the kids were in other rooms; someone would have known this and said so.

one question I have is how much these people signed each others kids in and out - kate said she did her run on the 3rd; saw the pals on the beach, wondered about whether this would hurt "Madeleine's" feelings, went and saw Gerry had the kids at the Tapas club meal - where as the sign out sheet shows her signing Madeleine out herself. !

they did have the kids out and at Payne's for lunches. so their dna would be all over the place, including Maddie's, and of course Gerry and Kate's and the twins.

Kate signed the kids out on different days with Kate Healy and also Kate McCann so I assume they had others taking the kids out and putting them in - signing other peoples' names. They seemed to function as a team, in some way, letting Paynes find the holiday venue, previously collaborating on bathing the kids, getting together for meals etc - getting Payne to visit mccanns' apt half an hour after Gerry and Kate agreed the kids were going to bed and not going out - to see if they wanted to come to the playground...
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 12 Dec - 1:40

I'm talking about O'Brian couldn't recall seeing Madeleine when he went to pick his daughter up Thursday afternoon at tea time.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 12 Dec - 1:58

kitti wrote:I'm talking about O'Brian couldn't recall seeing Madeleine when he went to pick  his daughter up Thursday afternoon at  tea time.

hedging their bets - was he so confused by then he wasn't even willing to say he'd seen maddie at tea time?

curious
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2