Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Madeleine McCann Abduction: The Janosch Hypothesis

+2
weissnicht
kitti
6 posters

Go down

The Madeleine McCann Abduction: The Janosch Hypothesis Empty The Madeleine McCann Abduction: The Janosch Hypothesis

Post  jinvta Mon 6 Jan - 4:09

This guy was mentioned in one of the Express articles posted by Annabel in another thread, so I decided to look him up and found this:

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-madeleine-mccann-abduction-janosch.html (WARNING! Very long!)

Original article posted by Annabel: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/452079/Madeleine-police-are-urged-to-hunt-Ocean-Club-thief

On page 3 of the following thread: https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t25532-police-identify-three-prime-suspects-daily-mail
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
The Madeleine McCann Abduction: The Janosch Hypothesis Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Madeleine McCann Abduction: The Janosch Hypothesis Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Madeleine McCann Abduction: The Janosch Hypothesis Empty Re: The Madeleine McCann Abduction: The Janosch Hypothesis

Post  kitti Mon 6 Jan - 7:42

He talks a load off tosh......seen that video on YouTube before...

To say Madeleine would walk up to a man opening a window because she thought it was her parents is ridiculous .

Kate McCann has stated Madeleine was aware off danger and she would scream if she came across a stranger and where is the DNA from madeleines PJ's if she was dragged through that window.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
The Madeleine McCann Abduction: The Janosch Hypothesis Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Madeleine McCann Abduction: The Janosch Hypothesis Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

The Madeleine McCann Abduction: The Janosch Hypothesis Empty Re: The Madeleine McCann Abduction: The Janosch Hypothesis

Post  kitti Mon 6 Jan - 7:46

And he's forgotten one thing......

The smith family saw a motionless child....NOT a wide awake screaming child...

After all, if she walked to the window she was aware and awake and taken into the cold night dark night would off woke he up even more....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Jan - 8:24

He has already been tweeting how he wants to "kiss Maddie on the lips". Downright bloody creepy if you ask me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Mon 6 Jan - 8:38

Iris wrote:He has already been tweeting how he wants to "kiss Maddie on the lips".  Downright bloody creepy if you ask me.
Yep.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 6 Jan - 11:05

weissnicht wrote:
Iris wrote:He has already been tweeting how he wants to "kiss Maddie on the lips".  Downright bloody creepy if you ask me.
Yep.

As creepy as the twins calling Clarence Mitchell 'uncle Clarence'?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Jan - 11:06

jeanmonroe wrote:
weissnicht wrote:
Yep.

As creepy as the twins calling Clarence Mitchell 'uncle Clarence'?

Ugh!!!

Poor wee Madeleine. She was certainly surrounded by creepy, weird figures in life, and now there are even more of them sniffing round her death.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Jan - 11:35

The McCanns must be delighted to have such quality supporters as dear old Heriberto.........

Ugh, that Twitter comment from him is gross.

Who was the sicko who used to fantasise about wrapping Madeleine in fluffy towels?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 6 Jan - 12:06

Not Born Yesterday wrote:The McCanns must be delighted to have such quality supporters as dear old Heriberto.........

Who was the sicko who used to fantasise about wrapping Madeleine in fluffy towels?

DP?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 6 Jan - 12:08

jeanmonroe wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:The McCanns must be delighted to have such quality supporters as dear old Heriberto.........

DP?

That would be yukky Pedro Silva I believe The Madeleine McCann Abduction: The Janosch Hypothesis 477442
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Jan - 12:15

Then there's Graham Perry - hope I'm not confusing him with any other weirdo - who goes on about the pure and innocent Madeleine McCann, or words to that effect.

Must admit to thinking that there is a certain element of like-mindedness between the McCanns and some of their supporters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Mon 6 Jan - 23:58

kitti wrote:He talks a load off tosh......seen that video on YouTube before...

To say Madeleine would walk up to a man opening a window because she thought it was her parents is ridiculous .

Kate McCann has stated Madeleine was aware off danger and she would scream if she came across a stranger  and where is the DNA from madeleines PJ's if she was dragged through that window.

Agreed, it is all a load of tosh. He is now wondering if his "suspect" is one of the 3 SY burgary-gone-wrong suspects.

At one point he claims that the man could have been carrying Madeleine with his left hand only and had his right hand covering Madeleine's mouth! Ridiculous. She would have been difficult enough to carry with two hands in this position for very long.

I am wondering if there has ever been a case anywhere of a burglar actually deciding to take a child instead of material goods? Of course this may accidentally happen in a car jacking that a child is taking, but the bad guy still takes his inteneded loot.

He mentions two anamolies to the timeline, but their were others - Mrs Carpenter and one of the waiters also place the disappearance much earlier than 10 pm. He ignores the fact that the lichen on the windowsill was completely undisturbed. He ignores the position of the childrens' bedroom door as found by Gerry, Matt, and Kate which would have indicated the "abductor" had gone into the apartment, not taken Madeleine through the window.

His piece reads as it was paid for by Team McCann. He so easily dismisses the dog's evidence as unreliable because there were no forensics to back up the alerts. He also claims that one can't look at statistics for individual cases regarding the possibility if Madeleine is dead or alive. Well, of course you can! It doesn't take rocket science to realize that Madeleine is most likely dead with or without the cadaver odor alerts.

I wonder why this guy is suddenly becoming more vocal? I also wonder why he was given access to all of the mobile phone records? I further wonder what he thinks of Rusell's trip to Aljezeur (34 km away) just 3 days after Maddie's disappearance?
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 7 Jan - 0:37

I had a wee Google of the University he claims to have his "expert's degree in Criminology" from. I gather it's something like our OU. Not that there's anything wrong with that (one of my degrees is from the OU and it was NOT an easy option, let me assure you!) but I could find no trace of them offering any such thing as an "expert's degree in criminology". Perhaps some of you good people could have a try just in case I missed it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Tue 7 Jan - 8:59

There's a difference between unreliable (dog alert) and inadmissible without dna evidence.

But say these burglars were surprised by madeleine, the parents' timeline story tells us that they were in the flat from before 905 when Gerry checked, til after 935. With a dead body? or how do we account for the dogs alerting here?

That period between when Gerry says he saw her last alive (I guess!) at 910 and when others heard folks calling her at 930-940, is the time SY or anyone would want to hone in on what was seen around the apt. SY has a good excuse to contact anyone around there at the time, because of looking for the kidnappers. Maybe they are hoping to get more corroboration for the timeline, to move it up -
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down