Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance.

+4
Lioned
margaret
jeanmonroe
jassi
8 posters

Go down

Timelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance. Empty Timelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Panda Mon 6 Jan - 12:38

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id229.html

We have been under the impression that Kate raised the alarm at 10pm....not so.!!!!

Who is the young fairhaired man about 30yr of age apparently one of the group, who asks a Witness if he had seen Madeleine @ 9.30 pm!!!!!

This means the Tapas timelines are way off.

21:20, Executive Chef A.E.G.F.P. heard some clamour, which made him leave toward the restaurant, a few metres away, and was then informed that a child had disappeared.

At around 21:40, he left the restaurant passing through the same esplanade where moments before, he had seen the same table occupied by the three couples, empty, who had left in the meanwhile various items, principally clothing. He was told by his colleagues that the child who had disappeared was a child of one of those couples;

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Timelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Timelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Timelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance. Empty Re: Timelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  kitti Mon 6 Jan - 13:50

Oldfield......I think.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Timelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Timelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Timelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance. Empty Re: Timelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  kitti Mon 6 Jan - 13:52

Also......someone saw and heard a women from the balcony let out a piercing scream.....before 10pm.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Jan - 13:58

One presumes SY went through all the Statements making notes as No 1 priority!!! Madeleine was missing at 9.30pm yet the Police weren't called until 10.50pm. Why has Redwood not questioned the Tapas Group and altered the timelines so that no check was made between 9 and 10pm? Could it all have been a big cover-up?

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Jan - 14:12

kitti wrote:Also......someone saw and heard a women from the balcony let out a piercing scream.....before 10pm.

kitti, when you read these statements, all from OC Staff and Residents....not one says 10pm We know they wrote an a child's story book to get their
stories straight and didn't phone the Police until 10.50pm. Plenty of time for Gerry to put Madeleine's body in the Tennis bag and take her somewhere hidden until he could take her to the cliffs when everyone was asleep and throw the Bg in the Sea. I was sitting next to a Lady on a Coach to the Airprt, got chatting and she lived in Portugal. It turned out her neighbour was a friend of Mrs Fenn. Needless to say I asked what she thought and she said everyone thinks Madeleine's body was thrown from nearby cliffs .

I don't know what kind of Review and Investigation SY were doing for 2 years but we would have picked up on the differing timelines I'm sure. Timelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance. 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Mon 6 Jan - 15:07

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:Also......someone saw and heard a women from the balcony let out a piercing scream.....before 10pm.

kitti, when you read these statements, all from OC Staff and  Residents....not one says 10pm We know they wrote an a child's story book to get their
stories straight and didn't phone the Police until 10.50pm. Plenty of time for Gerry to put Madeleine's body in the Tennis bag and take her somewhere hidden until he could take her to the cliffs when everyone was asleep and throw the Bg in the Sea.  I was sitting next to a Lady on a Coach to the Airprt, got chatting and she lived in Portugal. It turned out her neighbour was a friend of Mrs Fenn. Needless to say I asked what she thought and she said everyone thinks Madeleine's body was thrown from nearby cliffs .

I don't know what kind of Review and Investigation SY were doing for 2 years but we would have picked up on the differing timelines I'm sureTimelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance. 25346 

I fear that the only remit for SY is to look at abduction by stranger and to implicate anyone other than the McCanns or their friends.
Quite what they will do when they draw a blank on this line of inquiry remains to be seen.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 6 Jan - 15:38

jassi wrote:
Panda wrote:

kitti, when you read these statements, all from OC Staff and  Residents....not one says 10pm We know they wrote an a child's story book to get their
stories straight and didn't phone the Police until 10.50pm. Plenty of time for Gerry to put Madeleine's body in the Tennis bag and take her somewhere hidden until he could take her to the cliffs when everyone was asleep and throw the Bg in the Sea.  I was sitting next to a Lady on a Coach to the Airprt, got chatting and she lived in Portugal. It turned out her neighbour was a friend of Mrs Fenn. Needless to say I asked what she thought and she said everyone thinks Madeleine's body was thrown from nearby cliffs .

I don't know what kind of Review and Investigation SY were doing for 2 years but we would have picked up on the differing timelines I'm sureTimelines leading to Madeleine's disappearance. 25346 

I fear that the only remit for SY is to look at abduction by stranger and to implicate anyone other than the McCanns or their friends.
Quite what they will do when they draw a blank on this line of inquiry remains to be seen.

Go and feel Barry George's 'collar'?

Hamish, Andy's old boss, working hand in glove with Andy on Operation Grange, until last year, already did that once and had him wrongfully convicted and imprisoned for years for a murder he did not commit.

The apple never falls far from the tree, does it Andy?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Jan - 15:52

jassi wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi jassi........but it's "ludicrous" as Gerry would say that Redwood can manipulate the statements to leave more time for an intruder to kidnap , sorry . keep forgetting ///Oxford Dictionary says " Kidnap" steal for ransom...."Abduct " to carry off a person illegally. The McCanns were very clever from the beginning using the word "abduct" and knew no one would claim the £2 million reward for information leading to Madeleine's safe return.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Jan - 16:05

Andy says its this (His revelation moments)...............

For years it was thought Madeleine was taken at about 9.15 pm from her apartment 5 a of the Ocean Club complex at Praia da Luz on the Algarve in Portugal on May 3 2007.

However, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said last night: “Our work to date has significantly changed the timeline and the accepted version of events that has been in the public domain to date.”

Scotland Yard declined to give details of their new timeline, but his remarks provoked the question-just when was Madeleine abducted?

DCI Redwood said: “Primarily what we sought to do from the beginning is to try and draw everything back to zero if you like, try and take everything back to the beginning and then re analyse and re assess everything.”

A careful and critical analysis of the timeline has been “absolutely key” to the process, which has meant detectives concentrating on what exactly happened between 8. 30 pm and 10 pm on the night Madeleine was taken.

At 8.30pm Kate and Gerry went to the nearby Tapas bar for their dinner with seven holiday friends, leaving Madeleine, then three, and twins Sean and Amelie, then 18 months, alone in the apartment.

The McCann’s friend Jane Tanner has said that at about 9.15pm she saw a man carrying a small child walk away from apartment 5 a.

She saw the mystery man as she walked past Gerry McCann and holidaymaker Jez Wilkins, who were standing by a sidegate to apartment 5a. They did not see her.

DCI Redwood said at 10 pm Kate went to the apartment to find Madeleine was not there.

The revelations came as Crimewatch released moving film of their special reconstruction to be screened on BBC One tomorrow night, showing a child actress as Madeleine playing tennis with her parents Kate and Gerry, played by actors.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Jan - 16:58

However, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said last night: “Our work to date has significantly changed the timeline and the accepted version of events that has been in the public domain to date.”

He can't do that Lioned.!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 6 Jan - 20:04

I remember someone else was walking around 9.30? And heard someone (a woman's voice) calling 'Madeleine, Madeleine' in a low voice.  It stuck in my mind because that was before 10pm too.

Was it someone else walking home from the crèche?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Jan - 20:10

Panda wrote:However, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said last night: “Our work to date has significantly changed the timeline and the accepted version of events that has been in the public domain to date.”

He can't do that Lioned.!!

Well he did and he has so thats definitive now.How that squares with the tapas statements i suppose will remain unexplained.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Jan - 20:20

Didn't he say Lioned that Tanners statement was discounted so it meant there was no check from 9 til 10pm, yet the witnesses say from 9.30 to 94pm which begs the question....why did the Police receive the call at 10. 50pm was it? No wonder OPORTO don't want to share what they know.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Jan - 20:26

Not quite panda.The CW programme endorsed by Andy showed some 'checks ' between 9 and 10 but i will have to watch it again to remind me.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Jan - 20:38

Lioned wrote:Not quite panda.The CW programme endorsed by Andy showed some 'checks ' between 9 and 10 but i will have to watch it again to remind me.
I seem to remember him saying Tanners' story had been discounted which meant there was more time for an abduction I presume. However, it also meant that neither Kate or Oldfield checked.. Actually didn't Oldfield alter his statement to say he listened at the Window about 9.30pm so Kate never went near 5a all night!!!! This is the Woman who that morning had been told by her daughter that she cried the previous evening. I think that's bunkum, she knew Mrs Fenn had heard her crying the previous evening so had to make up a story. WHY OH WHY didn't the PJ insist on a recon, we wouldn't be here now.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Jan - 21:06

I dont think he dismissed Tanners statement,more like he gave her a 'get out of jail' card by acknowledging that she had seen the 'innocent dad' man.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 7 Jan - 3:02

Lioned wrote:I dont think he dismissed Tanners statement,more like he gave her a 'get out of jail' card by acknowledging that she had seen the 'innocent dad' man.

I remember distinctly in the Panorama programme, Jane saying "I know what I saw", I also remember reading that Russell was called to 5a to perform a tracheotomy on Madeleine ....was this a figment of someone's wild imagination ,or could it have been true?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Tue 7 Jan - 6:27

Panda wrote:
Lioned wrote:I dont think he dismissed Tanners statement,more like he gave her a 'get out of jail' card by acknowledging that she had seen the 'innocent dad' man.

I remember distinctly in the Panorama programme, Jane saying "I know what I saw", I also remember reading that Russell was called to 5a to perform a tracheotomy on Madeleine ....was this a figment of someone's wild imagination ,or could it have been true?

I believe that the tracheotomy story was pure speculation based on some rumors of their being spinal fluid on the walls near the sofa in the lounge.

Jane does know what she saw, which apparently was a man carrying a child. However, she does not know who the man was or that the child he was carrying was Madeleine.

Redwood does seem to be trying to take some pressure off of Tanner for whatever reason.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Tue 7 Jan - 8:46

jinvta wrote:
Panda wrote:

I believe that the tracheotomy story was pure speculation based on some rumors of their being spinal fluid on the walls near the sofa in the lounge.

Jane does know what she saw, which apparently was a man carrying a child. However, she does not know who the man was or that the child he was carrying was Madeleine.

Redwood does seem to be trying to take some pressure off of Tanner for whatever reason.

Well, who knows why - possibly to get the efit of bundleman off the web sites and stop people wasting time looking for him?

Mrs Carpenter, the waiter, another guy arriving for work - the eXECUTIVE cHEF - and a few others all put the distress call or rather, the time at which the table emptied out and someone was heard calling MM's name, at more like 930 than ten.

that would mean that the 930 check by Oldfield didn't happen and if you are SY you would rule that out which they did.

It also means they weren't all at the table, apart from Jane and Kate, at ten PM when the supposed call went up. they would have had 20 minutes before officially starting to run around with the alert. But 20 minutes to do what?

If they found her body during Gerry's check as I think may have happened - what a cool cucumber, to stand talking with Jez as he did pretending nothing was wrong, and then sit and concoct this whole checking thing in the hope that the police would believe the T9 version of events rather than the testimony of the staff of Ocean Club and another guest- as seems to be the case!

If all the T7 are agreeing the timeline at ten pm was when Kate went and saw the window open and curtains billowing and door dramatically slamming shut, then they are in on the timeline fraud.

So highly unusual to get so many people to agree to cover up what was an accident. Why? Better to "look like responsible parents" - even if it means throwing your child's body into the sea or hiding it in a building site rather than calling 999 and going through the attempts - and at least having a body for a funeral.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 7 Jan - 9:53

margaret wrote:

I remember someone else was walking around 9.30? And heard someone (a woman's voice) calling 'Madeleine, Madeleine' in a low voice.  It stuck in my mind because that was before 10pm too.

Was it someone else walking home from the crèche?

It was the Carpenters who were walking home from the tapas with their children at 9.30pm....mrs Carpenter heard someone calling 'maddie'.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down