Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann: Lawyer says 'Kate and Gerry McCann guilty of neglect for leaving her - and they weren't charged'

+9
chrissie
Panda
widowan
Freja53
jassi
weissnicht
cass
fred
AnnaEsse
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madeleine McCann: Lawyer says 'Kate and Gerry McCann guilty of neglect for leaving her - and they weren't charged' - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Lawyer says 'Kate and Gerry McCann guilty of neglect for leaving her - and they weren't charged'

Post  wjk Tue 14 Jan - 18:30

jassi wrote:
weissnicht wrote:But ..but..sure then the same should go for all child neglectors in UK. Not one rule for mccanns and other for the rest.

Madeleine McCann: Lawyer says 'Kate and Gerry McCann guilty of neglect for leaving her - and they weren't charged' - Page 2 Fiona_phillips_full_breasts_almost_

I think Fiona Phillips should be fully supported    Madeleine McCann: Lawyer says 'Kate and Gerry McCann guilty of neglect for leaving her - and they weren't charged' - Page 2 294124 

kitti wrote:SHE left her child in a hotel room, alone, and went to dinner....she has ADMITTED it!
I think jassi is talking about FP's threepenny bits, kitti  Madeleine McCann: Lawyer says 'Kate and Gerry McCann guilty of neglect for leaving her - and they weren't charged' - Page 2 294124 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Madeleine McCann: Lawyer says 'Kate and Gerry McCann guilty of neglect for leaving her - and they weren't charged' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: Lawyer says 'Kate and Gerry McCann guilty of neglect for leaving her - and they weren't charged' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Lawyer says 'Kate and Gerry McCann guilty of neglect for leaving her - and they weren't charged' - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Lawyer says 'Kate and Gerry McCann guilty of neglect for leaving her - and they weren't charged'

Post  kitti Wed 15 Jan - 7:50

Yes I know but what I am stating is, not everybody knows what this women has admitted on tv for the whole world to see, her child was very young too...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Madeleine McCann: Lawyer says 'Kate and Gerry McCann guilty of neglect for leaving her - and they weren't charged' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: Lawyer says 'Kate and Gerry McCann guilty of neglect for leaving her - and they weren't charged' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2