Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHS Again....would you mind your Health details being used by non NHS Staff

2 posters

Go down

NHS Again....would you mind your Health details being used by non NHS Staff Empty NHS Again....would you mind your Health details being used by non NHS Staff

Post  Panda Tue 21 Jan - 13:50

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
NHS Again....would you mind your Health details being used by non NHS Staff Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NHS Again....would you mind your Health details being used by non NHS Staff Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

NHS Again....would you mind your Health details being used by non NHS Staff Empty Re: NHS Again....would you mind your Health details being used by non NHS Staff

Post  malena stool Tue 21 Jan - 20:04

There are no steps these corrupt politicians are prepared to take in order to shed their responsibilities of protecting the people of these islands and if they can make a few shillings at the same time.....

The examination of patients, the diagnoses and the writing of Medical Records are an established contract of trust between the Medical Professional and the Patient... Full Stop...

To open the details of a patients illness, investigations, diagnoses, medication or surgical intervention to a non medical third party or parties without the consent of the patient, is an abuse of this long accepted trust.

How long would it be before insurance companies, (hardly the most honest and trustworthy of our traders) would be trawling through everyones medical notes? How long before a potential problem, (one which may never occur) would be used to deny an otherwise healthy person the freedom to buy his own home or have his credit rating reduced?

The middle aged and the elderly, by far and away the greatest users of our medical services, through their often multiple medical problems would be viewed as non insurable.

Those with the Diabetic Syndrome would be unable to find work in many cases.... A potential for a cardiac event, forget it... don't even bother to get out of bed, there's a fit healthy young immigrant just waiting to cross the channel for your job.

Our Senior Health Service Ministers and our Government as a whole should hang their heads in shame. There is not one of them fit to represent this Nation or the people of these islands.

Last edited by malena stool on Thu 23 Jan - 21:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo correction)
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
NHS Again....would you mind your Health details being used by non NHS Staff Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NHS Again....would you mind your Health details being used by non NHS Staff Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

NHS Again....would you mind your Health details being used by non NHS Staff Empty Re: NHS Again....would you mind your Health details being used by non NHS Staff

Post  Panda Tue 21 Jan - 20:30

I know malena , Britain is literally going to pieces, inept Government, dishonest Bankers, employment prospects shrinking because technology has taken over, NHS falling apart, Education standards low, a Border Control unqualified to handle the job so there are thousands of illegals who will never be found.

Sounds selfish I know, but I'm glad am not growing up today and I genuinely feel sorry for youngsters growing up today.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

NHS Again....would you mind your Health details being used by non NHS Staff Empty NHS criticised again

Post  Panda Thu 23 Jan - 6:03

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 23 Jan - 16:32

The awful thing is many people belive what the likes of Hunt are saying. The fact is they are all outrageous devious liars.

The general public will never see the true waste of resources, including trained personnel, squandered by non medical inappropriate managers who direct budgets in complete and total ignorance of patient's needs.

Nursing numbers are dangerously low in many units and have been for many years. Nurses who retire or leave through disilusionment or working long stressful unsupported shifts are often replaced by Nurses from overseas, many with very little English who find themselves unsupported and paid at a lower grade.

Failing Hospital CEOs are rewarded by enormous wages, huge bonuses and gold plated pensions and even bigger parachutes.

That waiting lists are growing and addmissions restricted to patients requiring urgent treatment only, is because our 'caring' government still allows treatment tourists and non contributory EU members to enter this country and receive treatment before our resident population. The vast proof of these 'tourist numbers' can be seen in any maternity ward.

The truth is our NHS is being prepared for privatisation and probably by foreign investors.. full stop!
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Jan - 16:53

malena stool wrote:The awful thing is many people belive what the likes of Hunt are saying. The fact is they are all outrageous devious liars.

The general public will never see the true waste of resources, including trained personnel, squandered by non medical inappropriate managers who direct budgets in complete and total ignorance of patient's needs.

Nursing numbers are dangerously low in many units and have been for many years. Nurses who retire or leave through disilusionment or working long stressful unsupported shifts are often replaced by Nurses from overseas, many with very little English who find themselves unsupported and paid at a lower grade.

Failing Hospital CEOs are rewarded by enormous wages, huge bonuses and gold plated pensions and even bigger parachutes.

That waiting lists are growing and addmissions restricted to patients requiring urgent treatment only, is because our 'caring' government still allows treatment tourists and non contributory EU members to enter this country and receive treatment before our resident population. The vast proof of these 'tourist numbers' can be seen in any maternity ward.

The truth is our NHS is being prepared for privatisation and probably by foreign investors.. full stop!

malena, i agree and many Hospitals are owned by Companies thanks to Gordon Brown selling them off.There is no way that the population can have cradle to grave treatment in every area if so many are claiming benefits , the prescription charge should never have been dropped. Also, if a Foreigner needs Medical Treatment , they must pay and ensure they have Medical insurance, my American Friends think the Brits are mad trying to sustain such a burden.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 23 Jan - 19:04

Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:The awful thing is many people belive what the likes of Hunt are saying. The fact is they are all outrageous devious liars.

malena, i agree and many Hospitals are owned by Companies thanks to Gordon Brown selling them off.There is no way that the population can have cradle to grave treatment in every area if so many are claiming benefits , the prescription charge should never have been dropped.  Also, if a Foreigner needs Medical Treatment , they must pay and ensure they have Medical insurance, my American Friends think the Brits are mad trying to sustain such a burden.
The Americans are scared that Obama's 'care for everyone scheme including illegals and other non-contributors' will put their individual insurance driven health care system in the same league as ours... Who can blame them? They can plainly see the disaster wrought on the NHS by consecutive parliaments since Thatcher's 'Care in the Community' scheme was hatched back in 1989.

The NHS despite the billions poured into it is dead in the water thanks to our corrupt meddling politicians and the accountancy based CEOs they've installed to fiddle the budgets run the service.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Jan - 21:02

I think I told you that another of my jobs years ago was Receptionist at my Local clinic, I could see the wasted money then. One day i received a thick questionaire to complete for application to the ?Fund , everyone had to do it. I phoned the Clinic Manager told her it didn't relate to me because I was not a Nurse nor Lifted heavy equipment.
She told me I had to and she would meet me at the clinic to help me fill it in. It took 2 hrs of my time, when I wasn't working in a clinic that day so could claim the time , plus 2 Bus Rides because the Hospital used was not my working day, plus her time and there was not one question that related to by job......crazy.

Free condoms for the boys which were blown up like Balloons at the back of the Clinic, free contraceptives for the girls as well as Houses if they got pregnant.

Britain has become a Nanny State, time to toughen up and put young girls who get pregnant just so they don't have to work and will have their own House, into Hostels, maybe they will think twice about getting pregnant.

malena, there is a lot of waste in the NHS and poor Management skills of the Bosses.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down