Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off Topic - Claudia Lawrence

+13
kathybelle
princess_leia
margaret
comperedna
tanszi
xtina
Roasted Arizona
Keela
LJC
pennylane
duncanmac
Angelina
chrissie
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Off Topic - Claudia Lawrence - Page 3 Empty Re: Off Topic - Claudia Lawrence

Post  kathybelle Tue 13 May - 21:22

princess_leia wrote:
wjk wrote:Thanks Leia.

I believe this guy has been questioned before, I'm sure I read that somewhere, which is very interesting, with the latest DNA findings, I suspect they think they have their man or he hasn't been completely honest. Maybe not, we all saw what happened to the poor chap, I forget his name, the guy with the whispy flyaway hair who had the finger pointed at him because he was an "odd ball". Same happened to Murat.

I do think the media have a responsibilty to report the news, but there is a reason why they shouldn't report this guys name, they never learn though!

I hope the Lawrence family get closure, I cannot imagine the agony they must suffer.

Hi Leia

The man with the wispy flyaway hair, you were talking about, is Christopher Jeffries.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/22eac290-eee2-11e0-959a-00144feab49a.html#axzz31d3YgOb2
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Off Topic - Claudia Lawrence - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Off Topic - Claudia Lawrence - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 13 May - 21:23

I also read that it was local people who named him. I also read there was DNA traced in Claudia's car which they couldn't analyse in 2009. But because of advances in technology they now can. In four or five years progress in DNA recognition.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
Off Topic - Claudia Lawrence - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Off Topic - Claudia Lawrence - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 13 May - 21:31

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 14 May - 8:09

MaryB wrote:I also read that it was local people who named him.  I also read there was DNA traced in Claudia's car which they couldn't analyse in 2009.  But because of advances in technology they now can.  In four or five years progress in DNA recognition.  
i know theres 2 threads running at min , but advances in dna , so dna samples have been kept in this case , stored not lost , well that is good , but lets hope the advance dna thing can work on other cases , if true interesting times , and like i have said on other thread wonder if dogs was are going to be involved  Off Topic - Claudia Lawrence - Page 3 25346 Off Topic - Claudia Lawrence - Page 3 25346 
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 14 May - 11:56

I see they have taken in a specially trained 'sniffer dog' to search the house.

They don't use 'cadaver dog' why's that?...

Everyone knows it means 'cadaver dog' when they use the words 'specially trained sniffer dog'
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3