Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie - Private Eye to break silence

+18
Chris
interested
duncanmac
malena stool
Panda
weissnicht
chrissie
kitti
comperedna
Lioned
wjk
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
wantthetruth
jassi
mara thon
mossman
Karen
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie - Private Eye to break silence

Post  Panda Tue 27 May - 18:05

wantthetruth wrote:
Panda wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi chrissie, no, I.m sure I read it was Holloway, maybe he is bisexual LOL

It obviously wasn't Holloway as that is a women's prison.  So once again, you are wrong.

And as for the comment about being bi-sexual....give me strength........
 That was a joke wantthetruth and chrissie has already told me that Holloway is a Women's Prison, so don't start anything again like you have been doing because it's not working. I have had a few PM's asking why you seem to have it in for me, I really don't know.

Back on topic.

I'm not remotely interested in any pm's you may or may not have had.  One only has to read through the open forum to see how people feel.

If you are not interested why do you follow me around wantthetruth, you called me bigoted in the Eurovission Song contest, I am not a bigot, opinionated yes. You wrote the most disgusting post about me a while ago , had it been me the Mods would have had something to say , but they never said a word .

Now you and Claudia have managed to spoil this thread, please have the courtesy to leave if you have nothing to say about the topic.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie - Private Eye to break silence

Post  Claudia79 Tue 27 May - 18:11

Panda wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:
Panda wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi chrissie, no, I.m sure I read it was Holloway, maybe he is bisexual LOL

It obviously wasn't Holloway as that is a women's prison.  So once again, you are wrong.

And as for the comment about being bi-sexual....give me strength........
 That was a joke wantthetruth and chrissie has already told me that Holloway is a Women's Prison, so don't start anything again like you have been doing because it's not working. I have had a few PM's asking why you seem to have it in for me, I really don't know.

Back on topic.

I'm not remotely interested in any pm's you may or may not have had.  One only has to read through the open forum to see how people feel.

If you are not interested why do you follow me around wantthetruth, you called me bigoted in the Eurovission Song contest, I am not a bigot, opinionated yes. You wrote the most disgusting post about me a while ago , had it been me the Mods would have had something to say , but they never said a word .

Now you and Claudia have managed to spoil this thread, please have the courtesy to leave if you have nothing to say about the topic.

Panda, if you read a post that upsets you, contact admin or mods like it has been suggested before. It's what other posters often do.
I spoiled the thread? Maybe you and your prejudiced 'joke' did that, Panda. I'll repeat what I've said before: every time I come across something which I think may be prejudiced and offensive (especially towards a specific group of people) I'll say so. We wouldn't tolerate racist jokes or anti-Semitic ones so I see no reason why I should read something I find offensive towards bisexual people and keep quiet.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Tue 27 May - 18:15

Panda wrote:

I don't 'follow you around' . I do my very best to avoid everything you post. But given that you're all over this forum every day, on every thread, it's pretty hard.

I bite my tongue a lot, believe me.

wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 May - 18:20

Claudia, I was going to, but it appears the Mods names and Susans' no longer appear on the front page and with all due respect I think you are biased
which is why I never said anything. I was a Moderator on 3a's for a short while and that post by wantthetruth would have been picked up by a Mod there and then .

Anyway, I would like to get back on topic as would the other members , I found some news on Halligen which will be of interest.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8380085.stm
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Tue 27 May - 18:22

chrissie wrote:Hi Panda, Holloway prison is a women's prison.  Do you mean Pentonville?

Perhaps he was a better con merchant than we thought  Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 294124 
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 27 May - 18:24

We all know about Halligen...they make lightbulbs and I've never heard off a bisexual lightbulb.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 27 May - 18:26

Panda wrote:Claudia, I was going to, but it appears the Mods names and  Susans' no longer appear on the front page and with all due respect I think you are biased
which is why I never said anything. I was a Moderator on 3a's for a short while and  that post by wantthetruth would have been picked up by a Mod there  and then .

Anyway, I would like to get back on topic as would the other members , I found some news on Halligen which will be of interest.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8380085.stm

Well, Panda, some of your posts would have gotten newcomers banned in a heartbeat, so don't consider yourself persecuted. On the contrary, believe me.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 27 May - 19:15

kitti wrote:We all know about Halligen...they make lightbulbs and I've never heard off a bisexual lightbulb.

I had a Halligen light bulb that came out.It was on and off for a while and eventually had a civil partnership with a flourescent tube.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Tue 27 May - 19:26

Lioned wrote:
kitti wrote:We all know about Halligen...they make lightbulbs and I've never heard off a bisexual lightbulb.

I had a Halligen light bulb that came out.It was on and off for a while and eventually had a civil partnership with a flourescent tube.

Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 23324 Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 23324 Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 23324 
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 27 May - 20:00

Lioned wrote:

Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 23324 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 27 May - 20:12

How many ambassadorial narcissists does it take to change a light bulb?

One.

She holds the bulb while the world revolves around her.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 27 May - 20:13

AnnaEsse wrote:
Lioned wrote:

That's a light hearted tale, Lioned.

Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 294124 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 27 May - 20:17

Lioned wrote:

Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 23324   Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 23324   Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 613255   Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 613255 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 27 May - 20:26

almostgothic wrote:How many ambassadorial narcissists does it take to change a light bulb?

One.

She holds the bulb while the world revolves around her.

Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 23324 Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 307691 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 May - 21:31

I keep thinking that the post header refers to the magazine Private Eye. I bet that they have some interesting stuff to print on the McCanns when the time is right.

The last few posts have "brightened" up my evening, thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 27 May - 21:43

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I keep thinking that the post header refers to the magazine Private Eye. I bet that they have some interesting stuff to print on the McCanns when the time is right.

I also thought maybe Ian Hislop had grown a set of balls (ok yes i know he may be has to watch his bank account).
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 May - 22:32

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I keep thinking that the post header refers to the magazine Private Eye. I bet that they have some interesting stuff to print on the McCanns when the time is right.

I have been buying Private Eye faithfully, every fortnight, since I was 17! And yes, they do occasionally let little things sneek out.

They have a wonderful spoof column where the "online community discuss the issues of the week". They've all got chavvy names and none of them can spell. It's always started by "Bogbrush" and has contributions by people like "metric_martyr", "Broken Britan" and "Hayley 321". Occasionally there's a "Justice_4_ Maddy" who is incredibly stupid, posts inane tripe and sounds about 13. I'm sure they just lift it straight off Twitter, myself. But it IS quite funny sometimes.  Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 294124 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 28 May - 10:04

jassi wrote:
chrissie wrote:Hi Panda, Holloway prison is a women's prison.  Do you mean Pentonville?

Perhaps he was a better con merchant than we thought   Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 294124 

chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 28 May - 10:21

chrissie wrote:
jassi wrote:

Perhaps he was a better con merchant than we thought   Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 294124 

Morning chrissie, Halligen was in fact a very good con Merchant , on that profile of him I posted it never said which  Prison he would serve his sentence in He  fleeced a London Firm acting on behalf of a Client for £1 million, Trafigura £1.2 million , had a Wedding in the States with several important Guests that never was and at the end of the day apart from his 2 years in Prison, came off rather well . Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 2 25346 

It will be interesting to hear what he has to say. The fact that it is on  Channel 5 , not the major British channels is interesting as well.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Wed 28 May - 12:07

Hey Iris. I have been buying the mag Private Eye ever since it came out! I am old , but old! For a moment I too thought the thread meant the mag rather than Halligen.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 28 May - 13:17

Ring....ring.......ring......ring....

Gerry McCann to CR.....what the hell is going on, get onto channel five and change the heading now...WTF we paying you for.

CR....will do, don't want to lose our biggest payer.

Ring...ring.....ring...ring..

C5'.....hello..

CR...change the heading or Demond pays another £500,000

C5..OK.

Channel 5...4th June....The Man who Conned the Mccanns.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 28 May - 20:06

Yep -it looks like the b*ggers have started whingeing already ......

http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-man-who-conned-the-mccanns/episodes/the-man-who-conned-the-mccanns
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 May - 20:09

Can't wait to hear what Halligen himself has to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 28 May - 20:14

Me too.

And if any bits of the programme have to be cut out because of gagging by the McCanns, I hope the audience will be truthfully informed about that.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 29 May - 10:49

The comment has been removed. Anyone know what it said?
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next