Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie - Private Eye to break silence

+18
Chris
interested
duncanmac
malena stool
Panda
weissnicht
chrissie
kitti
comperedna
Lioned
wjk
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
wantthetruth
jassi
mara thon
mossman
Karen
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie - Private Eye to break silence

Post  interested Wed 4 Jun - 21:58

quickfingers wrote:They discredited Tanner after listening to her voice recording

They must have forgot to tell the McCanns.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie - Private Eye to break silence

Post  Chris Wed 4 Jun - 21:59

interested wrote:
quickfingers wrote:They discredited Tanner after listening to her voice recording

They must have forgot to tell the McCanns.

It was probably in the report that never happened.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie  - Private Eye to break silence - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 4 Jun - 22:01

yes im really disappointed. I thought it was going to be something of a ground breaking programme. Yes Jane Tanner was discredited, I note that they didn't refer at any point to the criticism of thje McCs which the report contained.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Wed 4 Jun - 22:01

They are legally banned from speaking about their report but have passed it to SY. Said there is lots of info to take it to the next level. They did show the Smithman efit and said it was in the files for 5 years but not who hid it.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Jun - 16:44

http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-man-who-conned-the-McCanns

For anyone brave enough to watch it again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 5 Jun - 17:34

coward here, but thanks for posting it for other brave souls.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 6 Jun - 11:33

Well, I got through the first 20 mins or so and then my laptop froze and Demand 5 wouldn't let me resume... so I was faced with the prospect of watching again from the beginning, including all the Mitzubishi and shower ads, so I've abandoned.

But I don't understand the listening-in-whilst-Jane-Tanner-was-being-interviewed bit. Interviewed by whom? and why 'listen in'? why not just be in the same room. Waaah.... confused.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 6 Jun - 13:53

because theyre spies, lol. joking apart that's a damn good question. why were their recording her covertly. (that's a spy word).
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 6 Jun - 17:36

tanszi wrote:because theyre spies, lol.  joking apart that's a damn good question.  why were their recording her covertly.  (that's a spy word).

lol tanszi.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 6 Jun - 17:57

Wintabells wrote:Well, I got through the first 20 mins or so and then my laptop froze and Demand 5 wouldn't let me resume... so I was faced with the prospect of watching again from the beginning, including all the Mitzubishi and shower ads, so I've abandoned.

But I don't understand the listening-in-whilst-Jane-Tanner-was-being-interviewed bit. Interviewed by whom? and why 'listen in'? why not just be in the same room. Waaah.... confused.

Can't remember who interviewed her, but the guy in the other room had the interview wired up to some sort of voice pattern analysis gadget. They concluded from this (and I think may have already had suspicions) that she was not a credible witness.
I assume this formed part of Mr Exton's 'hypercritical report' on the McCanns and their cronies which they suppressed.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 6 Jun - 18:07

almostgothic wrote:
Wintabells wrote:Well, I got through the first 20 mins or so and then my laptop froze and Demand 5 wouldn't let me resume... so I was faced with the prospect of watching again from the beginning, including all the Mitzubishi and shower ads, so I've abandoned.

Can't remember who interviewed her, but the guy in the other room had the interview wired up to some sort of voice pattern analysis gadget. They concluded from this (and I think may have already had suspicions) that she was not a credible witness.
I assume this formed part of Mr Exton's 'hypercritical report' on the McCanns and their cronies which they suppressed.

Oh I see! ok, wow. Now it makes more sense. Thankyou.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 6 Jun - 18:10

yes and thank you also for explaining that. I didn't understand at the time why he was in one room recording whilst she and the Interrogator were in another.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 6 Jun - 20:39

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4