Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digging to start NEXT WEEK!

+40
fred
DavidA
jassi
Wintabells
LJC
cass
almostgothic
Karen
frencheuropean
jeanmonroe
fuzeta
Roasted Arizona
kathybelle
mossman
quickfingers
Panda
wjk
chrissie
Angelina
Chris
MaryB
Keela
duncanmac
tanszi
weissnicht
mara thon
wantthetruth
princess_leia
Ireland
pennylane
AnnaEsse
Claudia79
chrissie1
dazedandconfused
Freja53
dutchclogs
Christine
Lioned
T4two
Carolina
44 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 8 Empty Re: Digging to start NEXT WEEK!

Post  wantthetruth Tue 3 Jun - 10:49

If they don't take those dogs back into 5a, that's all the confirmation we need that this is exactly what Pat Brown is saying it is..........
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 3 Jun - 11:06

wantthetruth wrote:If they don't take those dogs back into 5a, that's all the confirmation we need that this is exactly what Pat Brown is saying it is..........

The way I see it is this - SY are confirming their confidence in the dogs as an investigative tool by using them in their current investigation.
If they are confident that dogs are an important part of an investigation, then it follows that they will be equally as confident in the dogs involved in the initial investigation.
Ergo no further dog visits to 5A needed.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 3 Jun - 11:09

portugal has always said they would reopen the case when there is something that could lead this case further , now some days i go from thinking justice will come for madeline to other days thinking not a chance . now what i believe in justice is bringing the persons that have harmed madeleine in jail , harm imo means that she was harmed the day that she was left alone night after night , whatever the outcome of these digs the mcanns i dont think will be able to claim shes alive now and never came to any harm because of their actions . im just wondering who will be thrown to the wolfs , because someone will and it wont be swathy robber man
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 3 Jun - 11:09

jeanmonroe wrote:Matthew Wright, the Wright Stuff, has just said 'this is the area (dig) where the dead 'suspect' (EM?) used to go."

So there you have it.

Dead 'suspect' did it!

How do he know dead suspect used to go to that area?

Problem with that is, Matthew wright must be colour blind.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 3 Jun - 11:17

WB Panda

You have ALOT to read and catch up.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 3 Jun - 11:21

kitti wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Matthew Wright, the Wright Stuff, has just said 'this is the area (dig) where the dead 'suspect' (EM?) used to go."

So there you have it.

Dead 'suspect' did it!

How do he know dead suspect used to go to that area?

Problem with that is, Matthew wright must be colour blind.

Go for what ??? Talk about spouting rubbish. Go to walk his dog, or jogging perhaps, I hear jogging is very popular in the area.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Tue 3 Jun - 11:28

almostgothic wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:If they don't take those dogs back into 5a, that's all the confirmation we need that this is exactly what Pat Brown is saying it is..........

The way I see it is this - SY are confirming their confidence in the dogs as an investigative tool by using them in their current investigation.
If they are confident that dogs are an important part of an investigation, then it follows that they will be equally as confident in the dogs involved in the initial investigation.

I personally don't think they can claim to have made a full investigation if they fail to return to the scene of the crime.  Perhaps they already did.  Would we know?
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 3 Jun - 11:28

The piece of shrub land was searched back in 2007, using radar equipment and nothing was found, just as nothing was found in Mrs Murat's garden.

It seems to me that Redwood is trying to make the PJ look incompetent, by discrediting their investigation. He has already made assumptions that the dead paedophiles who were cleared, one by the PJ and the other from the country he was resident in, are involved with Madeleine's disappearance.

Redwood told the media that there is information in the PJ files, that show the PJ made mistakes when they investigated Madeleine's disappearance. However Redwood didn't mention that the PJ were thwarted at every opportunity by the McCanns hindering the case, along with certain people from the British and Portuguese Governments.

If nothing is found in this shrub land, I wonder if Redwood's next move, will be to request another search of Mrs Murat's garden. This will please the Birch fans along with those who still believe without a shred of evidence, that Robert Murat is involved with Madeleine's disappearance.

From where I'm sitting, it doesn't appear that Redwood's next move will be to request the McCanns are taken into custody. I wonder why!

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 3 Jun - 11:43

Iv'e been watching sky news and they have already started . The area to be dug up first is the one near the Apartment , area the size of 3 Football Pitches , that's gonna take some time.

Can any of  you remember the photo of Kate dressed  in a grey T shirt and small black and white pattern trousers. It was taken at the time they were still in PDL , Gerry is next to her and looks as if he is shouting at her , she looks quite cowed. there are 3 Men walking behind them. This was shown by SKY news, it was a video version and I think it was a sly comment by sky, of all the photos and videos of the McCanns they chose that one .!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 3 Jun - 11:48

Panda wrote:Iv'e been watching sky news and they have already started . The area to be dug up first is the one near the Apartment , area the size of 3 Football Pitches , that's gonna take some time.

Can any of  you remember the photo of Kate dressed  in a grey T shirt and small black and white pattern trousers. It was taken at the time they were still in PDL , Gerry is next to her and looks as if he is shouting at her , she looks quite cowed. there are 3 Men walking behind them. This was shown by SKY news, it was a video version and I think it was a sly comment by sky, of all the photos and videos of the McCanns they chose that one .!!!

Hi panda, yes I remember it. If I am thinking of the right clip one of them had a piece of paper in their hand and I think they were on their way back from the press statement where Gerry refused to comment on whether he knew Murat
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Tue 3 Jun - 11:49

kathybelle wrote:The piece of shrub land was searched back in 2007, using radar equipment and nothing was found, just as nothing was found in Mrs Murat's garden.

It seems to me that Redwood is trying to make the PJ look incompetent, by discrediting their investigation.  He has already made assumptions that the dead paedophiles who were cleared, one by the PJ and the other from the country he was resident in, are involved with Madeleine's disappearance.

Redwood told the media that there is information in the PJ files, that show the PJ made mistakes when they investigated Madeleine's disappearance. However Redwood didn't mention that the PJ were thwarted at every opportunity by the McCanns hindering  the case, along with certain people from the British and Portuguese Governments.

If nothing is found in this shrub land, I wonder if Redwood's next move, will be to request another search of Mrs Murat's garden. This will please the Birch fans along with those who still believe without a shred of evidence, that Robert Murat is involved with Madeleine's disappearance.

From where I'm sitting, it doesn't appear that Redwood's next move will be to request the McCanns are taken into custody. I wonder why!

Probably because they have insufficient evidence to justify such a step.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 3 Jun - 11:53

wantthetruth wrote:
almostgothic wrote:

I personally don't think they can claim to have made a full investigation if they fail to return to the scene of the crime.  Perhaps they already did.  Would we know?

Would it make a difference bringing the dogs back there ? They barked in 2007 so what if they bark now. Anything could have been in the apartment in seven years - remember Shannon Mathews and the second hand mattress which the dog alerted to ?

The only thing I would wonder about is if there were any blood spatters left that could be removed for more modern testing - that would be interesting. I assume the place was thoroughly cleaned though.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 3 Jun - 12:00

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 3 Jun - 12:04

jassi wrote:
kathybelle wrote:The piece of shrub land was searched back in 2007, using radar equipment and nothing was found, just as nothing was found in Mrs Murat's garden.

It seems to me that Redwood is trying to make the PJ look incompetent, by discrediting their investigation.  He has already made assumptions that the dead paedophiles who were cleared, one by the PJ and the other from the country he was resident in, are involved with Madeleine's disappearance.

Redwood told the media that there is information in the PJ files, that show the PJ made mistakes when they investigated Madeleine's disappearance. However Redwood didn't mention that the PJ were thwarted at every opportunity by the McCanns hindering  the case, along with certain people from the British and Portuguese Governments.

Probably because they have insufficient evidence to justify such a step.

Good morning Jassi

There is more evidence that the McCanns are involved with  Madeleine's disappearance,  than there is evidence, that the 2 dead paedophiles, the van load of cleaners and the 3 burglars, who were person of interest to Redwood and his team, played a part in Madeleine's disappearance. Yet Redwood is like a dog with a bone, where those people are concerned.

The PJ tried and failed to bring a case against the McCanns, even though they had enough evidence to do so.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

When the McCanns were made arguidos and  given permission to return home, with no restrictions on their movements, the PJ fought this decision. The McCanns homecoming was delayed by 24hrs, so the PJ could put their case before a Judge, unfortunately, the Judge agreed with the decision to let the McCanns go home.

Last edited by kathybelle on Tue 3 Jun - 12:18; edited 1 time in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Tue 3 Jun - 12:06

mossman wrote:

Would it make a difference bringing the dogs back there ?  They barked in 2007 so what if they bark now.  Anything could have been in the apartment in seven years - remember Shannon Mathews and the second hand mattress which the dog alerted to ?  

The only thing I would wonder about is if there were any blood spatters left that could be removed for more modern testing - that would be interesting.  I assume the place was thoroughly cleaned though.

Well, the scent does linger for years. Think Zapata....not one of Gerry's greater moments!

I also wonder about the hairs. Amaral mentioned them at the end of last year. They should surely be tested, otherwise how can the police claim they are investigating everything?
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 3 Jun - 12:09

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:Iv'e been watching sky news and they have already started . The area to be dug up first is the one near the Apartment , area the size of 3 Football Pitches , that's gonna take some time.

Hi panda, yes I remember it.  If I am thinking of the right clip one of them had a piece of paper in their hand and I think they were on their way back from the press statement where Gerry refused to comment on whether he knew Murat

Morning Mossman , I think sky were were showing them at their worst , not because they are grieving Parents but because Gerry is shoutng at Kate to keep a cool head . Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 8 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 3 Jun - 12:13

This is a good photo that shows where they are now.A lot of people thought the first area to be searched would be the waste ground next to the Tapas but its a bit further away than that place. You can see both places on the pic.

Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 8 Article-2645906-1E68666300000578-426_634x483
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Tue 3 Jun - 12:13

" Ask the dogs Sandra "

Looks like she has.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 3 Jun - 12:17

duncanmac wrote:" Ask the dogs Sandra "

Looks like she has.

Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 8 307691 
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 3 Jun - 12:22

wantthetruth wrote:
mossman wrote:

Would it make a difference bringing the dogs back there ?  They barked in 2007 so what if they bark now.  Anything could have been in the apartment in seven years - remember Shannon Mathews and the second hand mattress which the dog alerted to ?  

The only thing I would wonder about is if there were any blood spatters left that could be removed for more modern testing - that would be interesting.  I assume the place was thoroughly cleaned though.

Well, the scent does linger for years.  Think Zapata....not one of Gerry's greater moments!

I also wonder about the hairs. Amaral mentioned them at the end of last year.  They should surely be tested, otherwise how can the police claim they are investigating everything?

Hi WTT. I know it will linger but who is to say what scent he alerts to today ? Seven years later the apartment has been used. He might detect scent from a second hand piece of furniture now in the apartment for example.

I believe their findings, it was not just 5a, it was the flower bed, car, clothes. All McCann related items, nothing else. I just see no reason to bring them back. The police could go and check for samples like blood and hair. They don't need the dogs to go in. It's a mammoth task and I imagine not easy to get permission to do so.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 3 Jun - 12:28

Jon Kay @jonkay01  ·  41s

The sniffer-dogs being used in Madeleine McCann search are Springer Spaniels from South Wales Police - also used in hunt for April Jones.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 3 Jun - 12:28

"Isabel Duarte said: 'Kate and Gerry have not been given any information that Madeleine is dead, and until this happens they have to believe she is still alive.
'But they think police will come up with some significant news. It is such a stressful time for them and my heart goes out to them. It has been so long, and the investigating officers now have new information and there may finally be some answers."

That's the outfit I mentioned that Kate had on but she looks more cheerful here."new information " what could that possibly be "new" after 7 years.?

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Tue 3 Jun - 12:34

Just deleted my post as seen the article is on here...interesting to see that they are now saying that the Gerry lookalike is now the prime suspect.
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Tue 3 Jun - 12:36

Talk about subliminal messaging........

Springer spaniels, forensic searches, and Kate wearing the 'trousers of death'........!
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 3 Jun - 12:36

wjk wrote:

This is a good photo that shows where they are now.A lot of people thought the first area to be searched would be the waste ground next to the Tapas but its a bit further away than that place. You can see both places on the pic.

Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 8 Article-2645906-1E68666300000578-426_634x483

Morning wjk, this area was shown on the news, i didn't realise it was so far away from the Apartments. The Area is also fenced off which suggests it is private land, I wonder who the Landowner is?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next