Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents?

+19
kitti
kathybelle
Keela
duncanmac
whatsupdoc
AnnaEsse
Lioned
wjk
jay2001
mara thon
MaryB
quickfingers
interested
tanszi
cass
LJC
chrissie
almostgothic
weissnicht
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 Empty Re: When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents?

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 30 May - 0:00

jay2001 wrote:I was a bit late cottoning on - it was around June when that German interviewer asked if they were involved and it made the top item on itv lunchtime news.  Previously I'd put their coldness down to shock and didn't see much of them on tv.  Then there was the weekend when Gerry saved someone on the plane and had his wallet pinched.  Then I checked the net and found the Mirror forum and then 3As and I was hooked.

Can't believe that we're all still here 7 years later!  Just praying that now, at long last, the endgame could be happening.  Got 7 years of housework to catch up on - they say once dust's reached 2 inches it doesn't get any worse.

In fact, Quentin Crip (who called himself "the stately homo of England) said that after the first 4 years the dust doesn't get any worse. So, you're alright!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 Empty Re: When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents?

Post  whatsupdoc Fri 30 May - 8:07

Good video...spot on.

I suspected the mccanns the day after on the 4th May when they gave their first interview...Gerry doing his Town Crier act.
They were very cold and showed no emotion as a normal parent would.
Gerry laughing on the balcony was another sign that it was all a big lie. Laughing at the church was another strange behaviour sign.

Calling in favours might have provided the pair with protection but at the expense of more people being suspicious and following the case on the net , discovering govt. corruption on the way.
I don't waste my money on newspapers so I'm not as surprised at the rags printing such rubbish but the TV news channels and the chat shows all supported the mccanns...thumbs down to the BBC et alia.
While the PJ got it right in double quick time along with the dogs, the British waste £££ on a review which doesn't appear to have come up with anything....no tractors were harmed in the review. but did run up the bill.

I know if my dogs tell me there is something there , they are always right.
So far, the British have done ...

A for Abduction
B for Bullshit

but not had time for...

C for cadaver
D for dogs
T for Truth...no chance!

I think the police are ruling out everyone on the planet b4 getting round to the mccans...then they will call it a day.

PS It was Quentin Crisp, AnnaEsse. I saw the prog...nearly choked.. LOL.  When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 294124 
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :
When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Fri 30 May - 12:02

Sorry for deviating from the theme of this thread, but can any of our knowledgeable posters please confirm something for me.
In the photographs in the PJ files, what are the orange arrows on MM bed pointing at ?
Thank you in anticipation for any response.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 30 May - 12:42

mara thon wrote:
Lioned wrote:The very first news report.Never had any doubt,not then and not since.

Same here Lioned.  I well remember seeing the news report with the Mccanns, we looked at each other and said virtually at the same time "those parents know what has happened to that child".  I didn´t believe a word they said then and I most certainly don´t believe a word they say now.

I totally agree with both of you. Mr Keela and I did exactly the same as Mara thon. We looked at each other and said that the parents know a damn sight more than they are letting on in fact we said that they had a hand in whatever had happened. Thought that then and still think it and nothing with persuade me otherwise. Unless of course she turns up alive ( unlikely) , the McCanns actually tell the truth ( even more unlikely), one of the tapas crew tell what happened ( maybe but sincerely doubt it). Even if a body is discovered all it proves is that she is dead not who killed her.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 31 May - 8:55

weissnicht wrote:Good video, I like it.  When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 944533 

Good morning weissnicht

Thank you for posting this excellent video.  When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 307691 

I suspected the McCanns were more involved with Madeleine's disappearance, as soon as I heard they had lied to the GNR, when they said the shutter was jemmied, they had locked the apartment door and they had not called the GNR.

The McCanns gave many more clues as to why they were more involved with Madeleine's disappearance including the admission by Kate McCann, saying she and her husband never looked for Madeleine, because they were almost non functioning. Shortly after Kate McCanns disgraceful admission, I learned that the 'non functioning' McCanns, were sorting out their timelines with their mates, then I learned that the first phone call Gerry McCann made, was to the British Government.

Even though I could, I don't feel the need to go any further, regarding the McCanns involvement with Madeleine's disappearance.

I detest the McCanns along with their followers.  When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 157799 
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 31 May - 9:01

duncanmac wrote:Sorry for deviating from the theme of this thread, but can any of our knowledgeable posters please confirm something for me.
In the photographs in the PJ files, what are the orange arrows on MM bed pointing at ?
Thank you in anticipation for any response.

Looks like the PINK BLANKET they are concentrating on OR the crease on the bed.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 31 May - 11:33

I see I was a late bloomer!  When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 294124 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 31 May - 12:31

Late blooms can be very beautiful and long lasting. I was of the early crop and didn't like the look of the Mcs from the first time I saw them on tv.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 31 May - 13:05

dazedandconfused wrote:Late blooms can be very beautiful and long lasting.  I was of the early crop and didn't like the look of the Mcs from the first time I saw them on tv.

I remember exactly when I heard about the news. It was a Thursday evening and I heard it on the radio. I went to bed thinking about the missing little girl (didn't know her name at the time). Only quite some time later did I suspect something else might be going on although I was speechless when it transpired the children had been left alone.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Sat 31 May - 18:04

Claudia79 wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:Late blooms can be very beautiful and long lasting.  I was of the early crop and didn't like the look of the Mcs from the first time I saw them on tv.

I remember exactly when I heard about the news. It was a Thursday evening and I heard it on the radio. I went to bed thinking about the missing little girl (didn't know her name at the time). Only quite some time later did I suspect something else might be going on although I was speechless when it transpired the children had been left alone.

I was a very very late bloomer. I only found out about the case the next day in the afternoon while looking at the internet at the office. When I mentioned it to a colleague, she said "É uma história muito mal contada" and I thought "Typical suspicious type". Another colleague then told me that her father-in-law had worked there and said that the Tapas bar was far from the apartment and that there was swimming pool between. After that I didn't really follow the case that much but there came a point when I despaired of the police not looking at the parents. I can't really say though what made me suspect the parents and when it happened, it was so gradual. I do remember so well José Rodrigues dos Santos reporting on the tv that the police believe that the answer to her disappearance lay in Praia da Luz. Then I started looking at the Daily Mirror forum and never looked back!
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 31 May - 18:07

So the news was broadcast in Portugal even before midnight on 3rd May?

That is amazingly quick for what appeared at the time to be simply a case of a child who had wandered off and would be found at any minute.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 31 May - 18:08

Carolina wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

I was a very very late bloomer. I only found out about the case the next day in the afternoon while looking at the internet at the office. When I mentioned it to a colleague, she said "É uma história muito mal contada" and I thought "Typical suspicious type". Another colleague then told me that her father-in-law had worked there and said that the Tapas bar was far from the apartment and that there was swimming pool between. After that I didn't really follow the case that much but there came a point when I despaired of the police not looking at the parents. I can't really say though what made me suspect the parents and when it happened, it was so gradual. I do remember so well José Rodrigues dos Santos reporting on the tv that the police believe that the answer to her disappearance lay in Praia da Luz. Then I started looking at the Daily Mirror forum and never looked back!

Phew, I was not the only one, then.  When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 Icon_flower 
I think the dogs did it for me although I had started to suspect something wasn't right before.
An off topic little something: what about our Benfica, uh? Didn't they do well?
 When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 83453 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 31 May - 18:11

Not Born Yesterday wrote:So the news was broadcast in Portugal even before midnight on 3rd May?

That is amazingly quick for what appeared at the time to be simply a case of a child who had wandered off and would be found at any minute.

I definitely heard it on the radio that evening/night although I can't be sure it was before midnight as I go to bed quite late. I know I went to bed thinking about it and wishing that in the morning everything would be ok. Children don't often go missing here. At least not children that age so it's not unusual for it to be broadcast. The fact that the case involved a foreign child probably helped too.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Sat 31 May - 18:16

Claudia79 wrote:
Carolina wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Phew, I was not the only one, then.  When did I first doubt Madeline McCann's parents? - Page 2 Icon_flower 
I think the dogs did it for me although I had started to suspect something wasn't right before.

I was so happy for Benfica. Look up "Happy SLB" on Google and you will love it.

I have to say though that the dogs also did it for me. Watching Sandra Felgueiras in front of the underground parking lot in Portimão was eye opening when she said that the McCann's car was kept and all the others were released.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 31 May - 18:20

Carolina wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Carolina wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

I was so happy for Benfica. Look up "Happy SLB" on Google and you will love it.

I have to say though that the dogs also did it for me. Watching Sandra Felgueiras in front of the underground parking lot in Portimão was eye opening when she said that the McCann's car was kept and all the others were released.

I watched the video, Carolina. It was all over Twitter the day we won the campeonato. Thank you.
Without a doubt. The only thing which would cause me to doubt the dogs would be Madeleine being found alive. For me it was the game changer although there were already lots of suspicions.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 31 May - 18:31

I was initially very sympathetic towards the Mccanns, then it was a kind of a 'drip process' a tiny drip here, another drip there. The comment "Well it was our holiday too" was the eye opener for me, then the interview when they said they had never actually searched, also the lack of questioning from any interviewer made me realise that there was indeed a huge cover up going on and they would never ever face justice, even now i still believe that they "have got away with it"
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 31 May - 18:33

Sadly I think so too, Fred.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2